PDA

View Full Version : Pets

Midas Touch
10-19-2015, 04:23 AM
Anyone know of a pet(s)(rogue) that can help me survive in some maps without using pots because I kept using pots waste of money.
I got maridos.
I also need to know on where to lvl up when your lvl 10+ I would like to know where to get heaps of xp without running tombs.

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-19-2015, 06:47 AM
Potions are not something you can save yourself from using I'm afraid, unless you pvp. Try to get used to it, there aren't many choices. You could use some mana healing pets but a Rogue with Jack in Elite Wilds is not really a pretty sight (lol). I know their price adds up and they become a cut in your earnings but if you saved up enough for Maridos I'm sure you can deal with it :)

Vvildfire
10-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Health same as mana, but remember most (I think?) Warriors have Horn of Renew and some mages have Lifegiver (Idk how much it helps them survive though). But try not to rely on just other people's heals :)

zauilet
10-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Anyone know of a pet(s)(rogue) that can help me survive in some maps without using pots because I kept using pots waste of money.
I got maridos.
I also need to know on where to lvl up when your lvl 10+ I would like to know where to get heaps of xp without running tombs.

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk

IMO only new maps(acc. to ur level) and kraag tombs best place to lv up
Good luck :)

broskyxxx
10-19-2015, 10:06 PM
I would use Maridos

vawaid
10-21-2015, 07:37 AM
endgamer will laugh this thread outloud

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Pillowhead
10-21-2015, 09:15 AM
Why would they? There is nothing wrong with this question.

Zaizor
10-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Why would they? There is nothing wrong with this question.

I did because at lower levels, you can't get away from using pots... but if he's claiming he's wasting money on them, he dropped at least 1.5 Mil on a Maridos, and now wants to know what other pet (he'll most likely buy) will help him survive. Also, wanting to level up fast without running tombs... You could buy the instant boost to level 41... something tells me you don't want to spend money doing that.

You have to bite the bullet and pick a direction, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

mesalin
10-21-2015, 10:28 AM
Well maridos help your survive cause of his boost HP and armor.
In endgame you just need pots and that's all. If you wanna pet with mana and heal regen at same time get Samael

<Forgiveness>

Anil LK Joseph
11-21-2015, 10:22 PM
I got one word for you ..... MARIDOS
:)