PDA

View Full Version : Dev incentives -post what you would give the devs to get them to work better?

maddogcharlie
05-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Check your closet or garage if you cant think of anything, and no im pretty sure its illegal to give your sister to them.
I will start with the obvious,
BEER

Kossi
05-20-2011, 06:49 PM
a bunch of illegal burnt cd's

romgar1
05-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Brisket and a night at barton creek park. lol

Zbooo
05-20-2011, 07:58 PM
$1000 in one dollar bills, the rest is history baby!

thugimmortal
05-20-2011, 08:45 PM
We all give them incentive by being a loyal player and enjoying the game its kinda like watching your children open thier christmas presants its that good feeling.

but i also would buy them some rounds of beer if i could.

but i think they work very hard now lol

bronislav84
05-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Buy plat of course. That or earn it off TJ. Same thing, really. Just buying it yourself is more of an investment.

You want funny in a sad it will never happen sort of way? I'm pretty sure we are not allowed to post the word on the forum, but at least for the male devs (Are any of the known STS devs women?), I'm sure they'd work better if somebody offered to take them to that restaurant where waitresses go around with no tops on. In case you can't figure it out, add -ers to the end of the sound an Owl makes. Really I'm trying to be lighthearted, please don't ban me. :(

Chosen of Diara
05-21-2011, 02:04 AM
Klearly they are skiled beyond mere human levels, klearly they are Scorn, only Scorn could posess such mastery of art and power gifted by Diara and their names will be shouted in glorius triumph as our waves of supremerly magnificent warriors conqer all of your human territory. Any that are not or do not swear to servitude to the Scorn, legends of the universe, will perish. Our Riven ancestors and the High council of Scorn, Devoted of Diara, Denizens of Niak and Chosen do all agreee that an all day "'paintbaling'" event for the gifted against the one they call '"JustB"' would be apropriated.

karmakali
05-21-2011, 03:37 AM
I would give them a free pass to survive the Apocolypse that is to come at 6pm today.....wonder if that's central time? Hmmmm....they never clarified. And if the Apocolypse doesn't pan out then they will have to settle for the large package of plat I bought today ;) and cupcakes!

Barbamitsos
05-21-2011, 04:30 AM
i would give em... 1 banana :banana:

Darkfader
05-21-2011, 04:49 AM
I would(and will) give them time to finish game without asking million questions, what slow down their process ;)

ratava
05-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Lol Maddog.. WORKING on B* is probably the best reward!

Pandamoni
05-21-2011, 01:31 PM
I would give them a free pass to survive the Apocolypse that is to come at 6pm today.....wonder if that's central time? Hmmmm....they never clarified. And if the Apocolypse doesn't pan out then they will have to settle for the large package of plat I bought today ;) and cupcakes!

Wait! So does this mean you DIDN'T sell all of your stuff to buy billboards about the apocalypse?