PDA

View Full Version : It's about time...

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 08:20 PM
I bought a Wii on Craigslist about 2 weeks ago. I tested it out for a couple days and eventually I decided the Wii wasn't a game system for me. It ended up sitting in my room gathering dust until today. I posted my Wii on Craigslist and a guy emailed me with an IBM Thinkpad G41 laptop offer. I haven't had a computer for about a month due to real-life problems. I thought why not go check it out at least because I've grown tired of not having a computer.

I decided to bring my fiancee with me because going alone to a strangers house, not so smart. We got there and went inside where he showed me the laptop. Then he went off somewhere talking on the phone about, "I wanna go to a hookah bar tonight!". It was quite hilarious actually, my fiancee thought so also. Surprisingly, the laptop worked very well so the deal was made.

I obtained an ancient laptop but better then nothing;
http://ii.alatest.com/product/600x400/c/c/IBM-TS-THINKPAD-G41-P4-3-2G-0.jpg

Arterra
05-20-2011, 08:30 PM
lol craigslist... that laptop looks as ancient as the idea of that finger mouse it has between the keys...

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 08:39 PM
lol craigslist... that laptop looks as ancient as the idea of that finger mouse it has between the keys...

I have a wireless mouse I'm using, problem fixed. It's better than nothing. (:

Lesrider
05-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Isn't a wii worth more than that thing? A lot more?

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Isn't a wii worth more than that thing? A lot more?

Honestly, no. On Craigslist you can get a Wii for a price range of $50.00-100.00.

A brand new one only costs $149.99.

elianel
05-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I decided to bring my fiancee with me because going alone to a strangers house lol...................... why not a friend

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 08:49 PM
I decided to bring my fiancee with me because going alone to a strangers house lol...................... why not a friend

She was already over at my house so why not bring her?

NeoQueen
05-20-2011, 10:02 PM
U took ur FEMALE fiancee to a strangers house?

Dude, if something happens to u she might not fare so well. But that is negative thinking. Way to be smart and safe by taking someone. Also, write down where u went in case something does happen so others know...

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 10:20 PM
U took ur FEMALE fiancee to a strangers house?

Dude, if something happens to u she might not fare so well. But that is negative thinking. Way to be smart and safe by taking someone. Also, write down where u went in case something does happen so others know...

Point of my thread really wasn't for people to pick out me bringing my fiancee.

I'd have gone alone though if she hadn't of wanted to come.

NeoQueen
05-20-2011, 10:37 PM
Point of my thread really wasn't for people to pick out me bringing my fiancee.

I'd have gone alone though if she hadn't of wanted to come.

I do realize the point, but I've never been one to just notice the point. I notice the other details also...

My bad:)

Wicked Caccavari
05-20-2011, 10:57 PM
I do realize the point, but I've never been one to just notice the point. I notice the other details also...

My bad:)

I suppose I'm the same at times.