PDA

View Full Version : Disable recipes from dropping from daily quest bosses

Ayrilana
05-20-2011, 08:45 PM
People are back to respawning bank vault over and over and over trying to farm recipes. Could you make it so that recipes drop ONLY from those in the campaign?

Another thing you can do to stop people from creating endless bank vault games is to disallow someone to create an instance if they have 4/4 robbers defeated. There are ways around this but it'll slow people down.

Riccits
05-21-2011, 06:01 AM
have u ever tryed to farm? the drop rate is so low that its almost not worth doing... and after max an hour of getting nothing u will leave bored..

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 06:09 AM
um havent they only just re-enabled the mini boss drops.
why would you want them stopped again lol
i agree with riccits on this one.

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 06:32 AM
I just farm catacombs and complete the level oil slick and all....
Chance of rare items and recipes

Ayrilana
05-21-2011, 04:57 PM
um havent they only just re-enabled the mini boss drops.
why would you want them stopped again lol
i agree with riccits on this one.

Read my post again. I didn't say to remove them from ALL of them. I said to just have the ones in the campaign to be the only ones that can drop recipes. The ones in the daily quest maps are too easy to farm.

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Read my post again. I didn't say to remove them from ALL of them. I said to just have the ones in the campaign to be the only ones that can drop recipes. The ones in the daily quest maps are too easy to farm.

ok just stop players from running in and out of the entrance and stop players from entering again once the daily is complete.
that way we can keep them dropping its this sort of complaint that stopped the mini boss drops in the first place.

bronislav84
05-22-2011, 03:13 AM
After clearing bank vault and exiting to hideout and coming back in it has stayed clear for me. I have also on occasion been unable to enter the vault to help a friend after completing it once that day and had to join them.

Am I missing something here? Feel free to not tell me, but how are people respawning bank vault after completing it once per hideout?