PDA

View Full Version : Hi stampy aa removes pool, but...

Scythwarlord
10-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi ived notice that stampy aa's doesnt removed pool of slobbers aa, anyone noticed it? Coz stampy would be useless with its aa description

Private messge me for nego..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

greekAL
10-19-2015, 01:16 PM
it will be cool if stampy remove that spikes of paracelsus boss too! now is just luck to survive by running around !

Carapace
10-19-2015, 05:46 PM
Hi ived notice that stampy aa's doesnt removed pool of slobbers aa, anyone noticed it? Coz stampy would be useless with its aa description

Good catch, we will look into this

Energizeric
10-19-2015, 09:46 PM
it will be cool if stampy remove that spikes of paracelsus boss too! now is just luck to survive by running around !

It's not just luck. The ground lights up in the spots where the spikes are coming before they come. If you react fast ,you can avoid them.

Scythwarlord
10-19-2015, 11:14 PM

Thank, looking forward for the update. Coz slobb aa is annoying haha

Untung
10-19-2015, 11:54 PM
It's not just luck. The ground lights up in the spots where the spikes are coming before they come. If you react fast ,you can avoid them.

You forgot to say "if good ping"

epicrrr
10-20-2015, 02:18 AM

Hope STS increases the list of AA that stampy can remove.

extrapayah
10-20-2015, 11:23 AM
what about mage's clock? rogue's trap? rogue's shadow veil? is that considered pools too?
and the recent mytic gun's proc...

just what is the definition of pool in stampy's AA? if we're talking about real-life literal, toor's fissure is not a pool
if pool here is area-of-effect which lingers for some time, there are tons of them that's not effectively shut down by stampy
stampy aa way too complicated, especially with the aspect of also removing ally's pool, yet long cooldown

anyway, buff stampy pls additional 10 primary stat, reduced cooldown, increased buff duration won't hurt that much... it's already a double-edged AA...

leonardtbbt
10-23-2015, 12:45 PM
Did you guhs notice also dmg reduction from stampy its not working its the second bes pet with el dmg reduction and its not working at all :/