PDA

View Full Version : The Thread for Stupid Boots

Whirlzap
05-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Boots are too "powerful" and ridiculous these days. Got 2 stupid boots today.
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/f049e71e.jpg
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/ce0a2d94.jpg
For two reasons, 1) I'm not paying anyone to stay in a party, 2) I'm not going in any party with anyone who has speech problems.

davidis57
05-20-2011, 11:37 PM
What is the reason to make threads like this or draw attention to it. I got booted for dumb reasons but I am not going to make a thread about it. If you feel its unfair and violates the TOS email support let them handle it. Otherwise just forget about it and go play with people on your friends list. I join a lot of public groups they can't boot from those.

Whirlzap
05-20-2011, 11:59 PM
I never asked for the reason. I'm stating a truth.

Slush
05-21-2011, 05:50 AM
I hate it when people boot with sorry. Sorry isn't a reason to boot. But neither is r,t,y and all the other letters of the alphabet...

matamurman
05-21-2011, 06:25 AM
I dilike booting cause I hate and have had it done to me also but I will boot people that don't help or are just really jerks

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 06:46 AM
today, I was hosting catacombs (this is a nice comment) and Alovebird (IGN) Joined and Attackelf tried to join, he/she pm'ed me saying "Pls don't boot even though it is full"..... So thoughtful.... :)

JaytB
05-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Another 'I got booted :'(' thread?

Although I have to admit the 'you can stay for 3k' is just an obnoxious reason, what does it bring you to post this? And please don't give me the 'just warning everybody' reason, cause the guy migh just have had a bad day.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand you get upset about this. But just ask yourself how it helps to post this here, except for your own feeling of 'revenge'? Just ignore the guy, and report him if you feel this is necessary. But smearing his name on the forum... I just don't think that's necessary. Just stating my personal opinion here, nothing more :)

azulflame
05-21-2011, 08:15 AM
Another 'I got booted :'(' thread?

Although I have to admit the 'you can stay for 3k' is just an obnoxious reason, what does it bring you to post this? And please don't give me the 'just warning everybody' reason, cause the guy migh just have had a bad day.

Don't get me wrong, I can understand you get upset about this. But just ask yourself how it helps to post this here, except for your own feeling of 'revenge'? Just ignore the guy, and report him if you feel this is necessary. But smearing his name on the forum... I just don't think that's necessary. Just stating my personal opinion here, nothing more :)

I agree. I have bad days and have booted forumers on those days (on an alt that is NOT in my sig) but the booting reason 'hahahahahahahaha' gets old fast. What I like about the first one is that he pm'd you, instead of just booting you. I don't like the 'pay to play', but eh has the right ideas about booting (as far as warnings are concerned..

Roasty
05-21-2011, 10:19 AM
What Jay said was right. It doesn't help whether you make a thread about some booting. And what if those people see this thread? They'll think they're hated and maybe leave the game because of this thread. And I don't wanna be mean or anything but this is kind of like trolling. I am just trying to make my own personal statement. :)

P.S. Don't get me wrong, when I get booted like that I get REALLY angry :mad: