PDA

View Full Version : [Feed] Wings

SlasherXFlame
10-19-2015, 05:05 PM
I think that sorcerers and warriors don't have the vanity or wings that compare to what the rogues get. For example I believe that the cinder wings are amazing but all sorcerers get are bone wings like wtf. Even a lot of vanity ideas work for rogues and warriors but not sorcerers. The vanities look horrible like ash and jord

Chronexia
10-24-2015, 11:58 PM
You're not alone. I was thinking the same. I hope sts would design better wings for sorcs

Alphonso14
10-28-2015, 03:33 AM
Yeah first they added more ugly faces for sorcerers now they give us crapy vanities! I don't even think it's worth buying the ash vanity set! 😑

Zynzyn
11-05-2015, 10:14 PM
The vanities look horrible like ash and jord

Ash and Jord vanities look amazing. The style, texture quality, colours.. they are all fantastic. The sts vanity design team has been bringing out a lot of good stuff lately. Compare the details in the recent vanities with that of old ones - the new ones win hands down.

As for ugly faces, the sorcerer is a magical creature, not human. What do you expect other than a fantasy face?

Alhuntrazeck
11-07-2015, 11:05 AM
As for the vanities, the ones up until Jord from the first season vanities onward seem half hearted. The Xmas tree was...wow. Gargoyles, etc., not so much...

Wings, I agree, we've got the short end of the stick here. We've literally only got bone wings and feather wings :/ grim reapers' wings are basically the same thing but recolored.

Awesome design team though!

Spell
11-07-2015, 04:13 PM
I would adore a light bug (recolor of kershals light bug) instead of wings on my mage.
Mage+particle effects make me happy huhu!

Ebezaanec
11-07-2015, 04:59 PM
I would adore a light bug (recolor of kershals light bug) instead of wings on my mage.
Mage+particle effects make me happy huhu!

Yep, I suggested that a year ago, but it didn't gain that much attention.

It would make Ker'shal + Light Bug look great, watching the two chase each other. Plus, its not a pesky, eye sore like shiny ground effects.