PDA

View Full Version : Endgame PvP Partner

Devrail
10-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Looking for an endgame PvP partner. You must be geared, have an arcane pet, either class is alright.

You must be consistently active and always be ready for a good night of pvp runs :)

My ingame name is Clearview. Let me know! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visiting
10-19-2015, 06:22 PM
Just solo in TDM, assuming you're decently geared you should be fine.

Devrail
10-19-2015, 06:49 PM
I dont like tdm tbh

Visiting
10-19-2015, 06:51 PM
I dont like tdm tbh

You can solo in CTF, the key is to play fair and be nice in general, though there's some bad apples in CTF if you play long enough you can find some people to friend and play with :)

Ovtlaw
10-20-2015, 12:09 AM
Just don't play nice with magnum.., they're ganger, trash talker and cry babies...

Visiting
10-20-2015, 03:10 AM
Just don't play nice with magnum.., they're ganger, trash talker and cry babies...

The same can be said for both of the endgame Pvp guilds...

Oezheasate
10-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Horror and magnum gang both xd, just horror has the stronger team

Titanium
10-21-2015, 11:14 AM
Apparently I'm ganged by random people nowadays who are not part of any pvp guilds. I find it way too fun to make "new friends"

mesalin
10-21-2015, 11:16 AM
Apparently I'm ganged by random people nowadays who are not part of any pvp guilds. I find it way too fun to make "new friends"
Lol bro xD

<Forgiveness>

Kingofninjas
10-21-2015, 01:18 PM
It's PvP. Kill if you can. If you can't move on.

Xdumbx
10-26-2015, 10:47 AM
There are bad apples everywhere, horror is probably one of the most fair play guilds, and they never trash talk (-_- think that's a kick there, not sure). Usually when a guild lasts way too long influx of people who gang and call when ganged in return. Then there are the people who hold vendettas against some guilds. I would say magnum has a few trash talking noobs but most of the people in there are generally nice and avoid ganging if you have been courteous to them.

All I have to say is, if someone gangs u multiple times after you were docile in an enemey-is-outmanned situation you should just add them to your kill on sight list.

And if they gang you, and you cant beat them in vs, find them afk in pvp, then use glooms AA or toor AA on them. :) always is fun :).

smishy
10-26-2015, 11:01 AM
There are bad apples everywhere, horror is probably one of the most fair play guilds, and they never trash talk (-_- think that's a kick there, not sure). Usually when a guild lasts way too long influx of people who gang and call when ganged in return. Then there are the people who hold vendettas against some guilds. I would say magnum has a few trash talking noobs but most of the people in there are generally nice and avoid ganging if you have been courteous to them.

All I have to say is, if someone gangs u multiple times after you were docile in an enemey-is-outmanned situation you should just add them to your kill on sight list.

IMO Horror are worse then magnum since the level 46 cap. Horror trash more then mag, they gang more and they block more. I'm not saying that magnum don't do these thing which they do but horror do it more often to me then mag.

mesalin
10-26-2015, 12:09 PM
IMO Horror are worse then magnum since the level 46 cap. Horror trash more then mag, they gang more and they block more. I'm not saying that magnum don't do these thing which they do but horror do it more often to me then mag.
Since when horror trash talk and block? Show me one vid from any clash with horror and they are blocking. Well i seen some of horror players trash talk but i saw it only few times.
If they gang and block more than magnum? Lmao

<Forgiveness>

Xdumbx
10-26-2015, 01:02 PM
Since when horror trash talk and block? Show me one vid from any clash with horror and they are blocking. Well i seen some of horror players trash talk but i saw it only few times.

<Forgiveness>

I have never seen the trash talk which I appreciate a lot, how ever I have seen them gang, but what ever, Im cool with it. What annoys me is when a guild blocks. :p

mesalin
10-26-2015, 02:19 PM
I have never seen the trash talk which I appreciate a lot, how ever I have seen them gang, but what ever, Im cool with it. What annoys me is when a guild blocks. [emoji14]
If they block that mean they are too weak for win clash. That's all Lol
Agreed block is annoying

<Forgiveness>

smishy
10-26-2015, 04:15 PM

<Forgiveness>

I don't have a video, but we were clashing against horror, And a tank from horror blocked us.

Kingofninjas
10-26-2015, 05:00 PM
I don't have a video, but we were clashing against horror, And a tank from horror blocked us.

Do you have a screenshot?

Visiting
10-26-2015, 07:30 PM

You need proof that a Pvp guild does something attributed to PVP guilds? >_>
Next time I see it, and I will, I'll take some SS for ya...

smishy
10-27-2015, 06:02 AM

Well, i was going to take a SS, then we called a block.

Titanium
10-27-2015, 06:12 AM
Well, i was going to take a SS, then we called a block

#*Facepalm*#

smishy
10-27-2015, 06:15 AM
#*Facepalm*#

Yeah i know, normally we try not to block unless they're blocking us.

Ovtlaw
10-27-2015, 08:06 PM
Well, i was going to take a SS, then we called a block.

I probably rarely in ctf map. I only play ctf when there's a clash. Tdm still my fav map

smishy
10-27-2015, 08:20 PM
You probably rarely in ctf map. I only play ctf when there's a clash. Tdm still my fav map

I'm always in ctf, you're not and you were not there when this happened.

Ovtlaw
10-27-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm always in ctf, you're not and you were not there when this happened.

I said it wrong on my last post. Yeah I don't join ctf map unless it's a guild clash

smishy
10-31-2015, 02:34 PM

This happened 5mins before i'm posting this message.

-Ishackler was blocking for horror.

Arrowz
10-31-2015, 02:51 PM
This happened 5mins before i'm posting this message.

-Ishackler was blocking for horror.

There goes the comments that only twinks block. Lmao