PDA

View Full Version : So... Can Someone Explain This?

DarrenPR
10-19-2015, 08:32 PM
So, I noticed that energy essences got re-rolled into the first day that the event was released. I looked on the forums to find the following:

Hey guys, couple of answers regarding these questions.

- Energy Essences are a separate loot table and cannot be re-rolled
- The drop rate for Energy Essences is the same as it was for Ursoth, and other previous events

Found on thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?268922-Energy-Essences

Yet when I play and farm essences, I definitely see that I re-roll items and get essences from the re-rolls. As proof, here's a short clip. You can clearly see that I re-rolled and the only item available was the energy essence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_2jM9x11I

So, could a developer please clarify what is meant by "Energy Essences are a separate loot table and cannot be re-rolled"
Does it mean that we should not be able to re-roll anything to get an energy essence (which we obviously can) or that you cannot re-roll FROM and energy essence TO another item?

Thanks in advance.

Ebezaanec
10-19-2015, 08:36 PM
My guess is that they are re-rolling from Candy Bars (green rarity).

DarrenPR
10-19-2015, 08:37 PM
My guess is that they are re-rolling from Candy Bars (green rarity).

That would contradict Carapace's first point about them being a separate loot table.

Royalty
10-19-2015, 08:44 PM
So there are 3 very simple answers.

1) STS is aware of this and are currently working on it. (Idk why it takes this long, but let's hope)

2) STS is aware. And is lying through their teeth as a marketing scandal. This meaning people give up and just buy the Energies or plat the tokens. Hence why this event, STS made the new bundle of 200 tokens for 100 plat (which is a disgusting deal tbh) - This is what it looks like at the moment.

3) STS is extremely oblivious to what the hell is going on. This could be true too i guess *

Arrowz
10-19-2015, 08:49 PM
So there are 3 very simple answers.

1) STS is aware of this and are currently working on it. (Idk why it takes this long, but let's hope)

2) STS is aware. And is lying through their teeth as a marketing scandal. This meaning people give up and just buy the Energies or plat the tokens. Hence why this event, STS made the new bundle of 200 tokens for 100 plat (which is a disgusting deal tbh) - This is what it looks like at the moment.

3) STS is extremely oblivious to what the hell is going on. This could be true too i guess *

most likely 3 when carapace said that, and now its probably 1

broskyxxx
10-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Funny that It happened to me as well I rerolled only to find an energy essense.

extrapayah
10-19-2015, 10:41 PM
nice video, :D, more proofs that it is indeed rerolling
but i think ebeza is correct, it is rerolled from candy bars

so it is indeed in a separate loot table from regular loot (gears, chest)
but it can be rerolled from candy bars, meaning on the same loot table with candy bars

yet this is also a fact that, in the end, drop rate of energy essences is lower than the previous events

if sts/devs is honest saying that the drop rate hasn't changed, most probably there is something in event essences loot table that is making energy essences drop rarer than usual,
either:
1. the tombstone is also placed in the same loot table with candy bars and energy essences
2. drop rate of invisible items (which is used for one of the first event quest which need us to kill some mobs in arlor) also placed in same loot table with candy bars and energy essences

and this both effecting the lower than usual drop rate of energy essences

anyway, something is not right about the current actual drop rate of energy essences

Carapace
10-20-2015, 10:44 AM
We're investigating this, thanks for bringing it to our attention

Saud
10-20-2015, 11:07 AM
Thank you for your video
I didn't think sts believed us when we got ss about this
But now there good proof:)
Hope they fix it today or tomorrow!

Motherless_Child
10-20-2015, 11:12 AM
So, I noticed that energy essences got re-rolled into the first day that the event was released. I looked on the forums to find the following:

Found on thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?268922-Energy-Essences

Yet when I play and farm essences, I definitely see that I re-roll items and get essences from the re-rolls. As proof, here's a short clip. You can clearly see that I re-rolled and the only item available was the energy essence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_2jM9x11I

So, could a developer please clarify what is meant by "Energy Essences are a separate loot table and cannot be re-rolled"
Does it mean that we should not be able to re-roll anything to get an energy essence (which we obviously can) or that you cannot re-roll FROM and energy essence TO another item?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah.... I noticed the same thing.... Rerolled a couple of times and nothing was available for collection except energy essences.... No matter what N E 1 says, this IS happening..........

Sverdysiuss
10-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Energies are definitely affected by rerolls, luck elik, lepre etc even if devs are saying opposite and ppl know it almost from beggining of event.

I am think that STS knows it and leave it like this on purpose, because people are buying more luck elixirs and that means more platinas and what STS care most about? MONEY MONEY MONEY..:-)

No hard feelings STS...:-)

acewasabi
10-20-2015, 04:14 PM

Since we players have known since the beginning of the event, maybe a present like that last one would be in order ;)

Imsofancy
10-20-2015, 04:45 PM

Want to borrow my lep?

Oezheasate
10-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Want to borrow my lep?

Be careful, u never know who might be or not be a scammer.