PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Tempest
05-21-2011, 03:13 AM
So... how do you get the founders helm?

I read a post saying 6 months and another saying something else.

So what is it?

6 months after your account is made? Or What?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Ogden
05-21-2011, 03:16 AM
if it is made in may or april 2010 so that's like a year. (and my char is that too :O :O i am gonna buy him something very special :P)

davidis57
05-21-2011, 04:08 AM
Only those players who joined april-may 2010. They were iPhone users no android. Veteren awards have not been determined yet. I suggest you read the stickies in the announcement thread pertaining to this. People read things or misinterpret what was said or written. Only founders got a helm you are not a founder.

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 07:02 AM
I'm disappointed coz of the 6 month thing

They say 1 year
They say 6 months
They say one year

Tempest
05-21-2011, 07:20 AM
So some of us will never get one.... Unless our account was made in may-june?

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 07:24 AM
I was made in October I was so Dissapointed on the desicions

Snakespeare
05-21-2011, 07:36 AM
To be a Founder means that you downloaded the game in the first two months and were still playing on the first anniversary. There is no other definition of the word in any group, but that you were here at the start. So you can't be jealous of something that you never earned. I missed it by about a week. It would have been nice to be includee, but the truth is, When I got here it was already going great guns.