PDA

View Full Version : Stashing

Ceuidear
10-20-2015, 02:32 AM
Hello STS,

Craftable energy kits needs an option of stashing.
After an active event is near to end players plan on farming energy essences, craft them to energy kits & stack them for next upcoming event.
Even with 500 Inventory slots its so conjusting when we stack up 50-100 energy kits as we dont just have energy kits in chests slot.

1. With the new jewel system many people stack jewels to craft to its max stage which in turn swallos inventory slots.

2. Players stack up Arena Master chests & Elite golden chest to spam open them one day or sell them when they find a good price.

During the event people stack up energy essence or crafted energy kits as much as they want as these energy essences & crafted energy kits cant be stashed there wont be any slots left to stack up other items.
Low level players or Newbies plan on stacking energy essences but wont be able stack much as its unstashable & they will be given with only 25 Inventory & Stash slots even though they plan on buying Inventory & Stash slots using Story tokens[With 10 tokens per day] it would take them 10 days to buy 25 Inventory or stash slots by the time they buy those slots event will be concluded...!!!

With max Inventory slots[500] & Stash slots [250] & having all the energy essences & Energy kits in inventory what will be left to Stash ? As the drops i have mentioned above are non stashable except jewels.
Some might say just farm essences & dont craft them to kits even though its a good idea it has got 2 cons in it :-

1. 3 Energy essences = 1 Energy Kit so, just saving essences without crafting eats up 2 extra slots.
Example : If i have 150 essences & dont want to craft them to kits i ll loose 150 Invent slos i.e. 500-150=350 slots if i craft them to kits i ll save 100 slots i.e 150/3=50 so 500-50=450.
Now why would anyone afford to loose 100 slots when they can save it ?

2. Even though players stack up essneces & dont craft them till next event they ll be lossing 2Hrs(per kit) to craft those essences into kits as the recipe is automatically provided only during an active event.
Example : If i have got 150 essneces [ Which can be crafted to 50 kits ] i ll be loosing 100Hrs just to craft them i.e. 50Kits × 2Hrs = 100Hrs...!!!
Now would any like to loose 100Hrs crafting kits or use the crafted kits from previous event during an active event ?

I know there has been 1 or 2 threads reagarding this issue by other players but none of the Devs or Mods are paying attention towards this kind of Posts.

Please take this into consideration & provide the option of stashing Crafted Energy Kits.

Note : Hope there wont be much essences stacked or crafted energy kits with low drop rate of energy essneces :p

ujangkampak
10-20-2015, 02:54 AM
stash crafted energy.. Agreed!

Titanium
10-20-2015, 03:01 AM
I think jewels are here to piss everyone off . I have no clue why are not grouped for like gems & essences. You have to delete one by one.

Magemagix
10-20-2015, 03:14 AM
Add energy essense nd energy kits to stachel

Vvildfire
10-20-2015, 06:17 AM
Don't forget you have 5 crafting slots, so 50 energy kits will definitely not take 100 hours to craft.

SlasherXFlame
10-20-2015, 06:59 AM
They should make it stashable

Graovans
10-20-2015, 07:34 AM
Hello STS,

Craftable energy kits needs an option of stashing.

Totally agree! I've been wanted them to this like forever. I always get stuck with many energies on my inventory after an event ends.