PDA

View Full Version : Couple suggestions for new features in game

Darkfader
05-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Have few new features what would be good to see in game.

Auction house
- able to see your character with stats you are going to buy
- able to buy more than one item at time. ( this + earlier feature together would be good when buying set and you would see your stats with set bonus too)
- Able to leave buying message with price and if someone wants to sell it to him, he can just sell his item same way as buying for cs.

Leaderboards
- some sort of "reward" from being at leaderboards, I suggest as this that around your character would be some sort of golden glow.
- Improve leaderboards with as example daily leaders, would be cool to see who have had most kill/deaths/killdeath ratio every day.

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Some really great ideas here, the CS ones should be implemented

Satyr
05-21-2011, 10:30 AM
How about the ability to voice chat while in a group? It's a bit of a pain to trying to type and fight at the same time. This would be an uber handy feature.

azulflame
05-21-2011, 11:22 AM
yeah, but for those who left sound on while voicechat...

i don't want to hear gurg's growl forever because of voicechat. someone leaves it on during gurg, the delay is just enough to have the growl be sent round-trip and come back in time for the mike to pick up and send again. and the blizz stick repeating? that would be torture.

Satyr
05-21-2011, 01:21 PM
yeah, but for those who left sound on while voicechat...

i don't want to hear gurg's growl forever because of voicechat. someone leaves it on during gurg, the delay is just enough to have the growl be sent round-trip and come back in time for the mike to pick up and send again. and the blizz stick repeating? that would be torture.

True. But if headphones & mic were required in order to use the feature then there shouldn't be any feedback. Not sure how possible that would be. Otherwise, yeah, it would probably suck. It's just an idea.

JemNI
06-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Do you mean true Auction house as opposed to the consignment shop? Because I'm all in favor of a place you could put an item up to be bought by the highest bidder. That would be a great alternative for some items vs. the consignment shop where you set the price and hope for a sucker.... ahem, buyer.

Ayc2000
06-01-2011, 02:22 PM
the leaderboard idea is cool, especially the glow, it should be like, 3rd gets bronze glow, 2nd gets silver, 1st gets gold, or each
leaderboard should have their own color...