PDA

View Full Version : Top Pve Kills Holder

lucaskane2480
10-20-2015, 05:16 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows where Cusigma farms his/her kills ? I've never seen the player anywhere and I've checked all the tombs while this person is gaining kills and have never seen this player, which leads me to believe this player is in a map where mobs spawn infinitely.. Has anyone seen this player? I'm really curious.

Ascents
10-20-2015, 05:29 AM
Re running kraag bard

lucaskane2480
10-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Re running kraag bard

Kraag bard? Travelers outpost daily?

Endkey 2.0
10-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Kraag bard? Travelers outpost daily?

yep..kill the mobs..go out..dont complete quest..go in again...do all the steps again..thats how some do it

xRyuzanki
10-20-2015, 07:10 AM
Hahahaha lol .
I saw him last time in the Watchers tomb

kydrian
10-20-2015, 08:33 AM
I've seen him in windmoore a few times does anyone talk to him xD ? I tried saying hi and he just leaves to the bard

Y

twoxc
10-20-2015, 10:15 AM
you never see him cause he /partyinvite himself xD solo party basically.

Serancha
10-20-2015, 10:22 AM
I was wondering if anyone knows where Cusigma farms his/her kills ? I've never seen the player anywhere and I've checked all the tombs while this person is gaining kills and have never seen this player, which leads me to believe this player is in a map where mobs spawn infinitely.. Has anyone seen this player? I'm really curious.

They took the pve kills out of the indefinite-spawn maps due to the exploit problem. That was how so many players got millions of kills, and why numbers like that will likely never be seen again in the game. A number of players in the top pve board have not even logged in for over 2 years. Same with exploits and methods for flag ap's.

Things like this are why players have been asking for seasonal leaderboards since season 5. Exploits have been closed and things work differently now. Having retired people still getting banners for things achieved when things were easy / exploitable is ridiculous, and their spots on the leaderboards are locked for life. It makes the entire leaderboard system a joke.

greekAL
10-20-2015, 10:32 AM
cusigma is a ghost!

Motherless_Child
10-20-2015, 10:35 AM
cusigma is a ghost!

LOL........................ Sounds logical ;)

Alhuntrazeck
10-20-2015, 10:36 AM
Seaaonal LBs are so badly needed...there were so many exploits previously. You could leave your pet on and go to work/school or sleep while your character remains in a map with infinitely spawning mobs like the tunnels of valheim (doesn't work now, they no longer grant PvE kills). This has allowed certain warriors to get insane kills.

Also the bard exploit was ridiculous, people used macros to do this. To name another, chrome users could flag after the game was ended.

Seasonal LBs PLEASE.

lucaskane2480
10-20-2015, 03:17 PM
Thanks everyone for replying! I was thinking bard quest too but have never seen him in travelers outpost, as I am always there, only seen him once and that was back when he had 4.2m kills.. The seasonal leaderboard suggestion would suck, cause it would get boring starting at 0 kills every season, and all the kills you get I would want it to stack with the kills I have now(currently 1.4m) but the people who exploited to get crazy amount of kills should be taken off leaderboard, as they exploited the game and cheated their way up the ranks, when there's honest players out there(including myself) who spend hours killing for a spot on the leaderboars.. I don't think spacetime really cares if you cheat or not, cause if you're caught exploiting in a game, you were either suspended or banned, its not fair for the hard working players.. But thanks again a lot for your replies guys!

acewasabi
10-20-2015, 04:06 PM
make a statue in outpost or somewhere like the one in garetta, where all current lbs will be inscribed in stone forever, and anyone who really cares can go look at it any time they want. then, make new lbs. Seasonal ones.

twoxc
10-20-2015, 07:04 PM
They took the pve kills out of the indefinite-spawn maps due to the exploit problem. That was how so many players got millions of kills, and why numbers like that will likely never be seen again in the game. A number of players in the top pve board have not even logged in for over 2 years. Same with exploits and methods for flag ap's.

Things like this are why players have been asking for seasonal leaderboards since season 5. Exploits have been closed and things work differently now. Having retired people still getting banners for things achieved when things were easy / exploitable is ridiculous, and their spots on the leaderboards are locked for life. It makes the entire leaderboard system a joke.

except of course RECORD leaderboard spot, it's no joke xD and accord to sts i believe that's seasonal -____-

Serancha
10-20-2015, 08:08 PM
except of course RECORD leaderboard spot, it's no joke xD and accord to sts i believe that's seasonal -____-

Well yes, but the topic was PvE kills, so I was referring to the boards in that category (PvE kills, PvP kills, Flags, Top Players) which are not seasonal.

Vvildfire
10-21-2015, 02:49 AM
Excuse me, some of you have been talking about the Bard daily to earn a significant amount of pve kills. I understand that the mobs there are incredibly easy to defeat, but wouldn't tombs be much faster either way, since there are more enemies there and you don't have to wait for each specific area to be unlocked by the bard?

Vvildfire
10-21-2015, 02:51 AM
Excuse me, some of you have been talking about the Bard daily to earn a significant amount of pve kills. I understand that the mobs there are incredibly easy to defeat, but wouldn't tombs be much faster either way, since there are more enemies there and you don't have to wait for each specific area to be unlocked by the bard?

... Unless you were talking about the Olde Yodeler in Stronghold.

Alhuntrazeck
10-21-2015, 03:22 AM

Kill all mobs, don't kill boss, leave, rejoin through quest menu. Rinse and repeat.

Titanium
10-21-2015, 06:33 AM
#1 CTF Killer for this season farmed himself when everybody was capping. Season leaderboard would be fair and not. Only because exploiters are still around and they like a challenge when they see one.
If season leaderboard is going to be introduce lets get rid of exploiters, dummy farmers and other not so nice spirits.

I didn't figure out yet why duels are part of KDR. Chrome users can challenge low levels.

Serancha
10-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Kill all mobs, don't kill boss, leave, rejoin through quest menu. Rinse and repeat.

I thought they had fixed that exploit.

mesalin
10-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Hide duel stats +1!

<Forgiveness>

Saaul
10-21-2015, 03:41 PM
I've seen him in Kraag a few times, when he was at 6.7 million kills(beginning of september) not sure where he farms his kills though, most likely the tombs, you just haven't seen him.

nathan2693
10-22-2015, 02:44 AM
Sigh... why dont u just start doing pve and stop judging that cusigma guy. I dunno where he farms too but i see him sometimes in windmoore, and sometimes in kraag.

I dont judge cusigma but i respect him coz of his hard work. I look up to him and i know that i cant reach his record. I start doing pve too and im in pve lb too. I worked hard, gave a lot of time to it, sacrificed my gold. And now my phone is broken coz of it. It also took some brightness of my eyes. Sometimes i cant read small texts now. Lol.

#i dont agree with resetting the pve lb. If u want to be in pve lb too, stop whinning and start killing mobs.

#Caution: it might damage your eyes. Do it at your own risk.

Ascents
10-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Sigh... why dont u just start doing pve and stop judging that cusigma guy. I dunno where he farms too but i see him sometimes in windmoore, and sometimes in kraag.

I dont judge cusigma but i respect him coz of his hard work. I look up to him and i know that i cant reach his record. I start doing pve too and im in pve lb too. I worked hard, gave a lot of time to it, sacrificed my gold. And now my phone is broken coz of it. It also took some brightness of my eyes. Sometimes i cant read small texts now. Lol.

#i dont agree with resetting the pve lb. If u want to be in pve lb too, stop whinning and start killing mobs.

#Caution: it might damage your eyes. Do it at your own risk.

What is your Arcane Legends name?

Seaaonal LBs are so badly needed...there were so many exploits previously. You could leave your pet on and go to work/school or sleep while your character remains in a map with infinitely spawning mobs like the tunnels of valheim (doesn't work now, they no longer grant PvE kills). This has allowed certain warriors to get insane kills.

Also the bard exploit was ridiculous, people used macros to do this. To name another, chrome users could flag after the game was ended.

Seasonal LBs PLEASE.

Hey remember me?

Cremated.