PDA

View Full Version : Improve AL: Ideas

kydrian
10-20-2015, 03:58 PM
As you know there is many problems with AL that doesn't make it a RPG in my view.
-- Paracelsus Stone was clearly a flaw since it was a game changing item in PvP that's been discontinued. Items that improve any type of stats and is game changing shouldn't be discontinued from the game. It will just ruin it for the people who can't obtain it. Now that sts has introduced the new jewel system why not Change the Paracelsus stones into Noble Chaos jewels? What is there to argue about? The people who get there paras switched will be able to sell the Noble Chaos jewels for around 1-3m which is a reasonable price. The people with para had their fun "I also had a Paracelsus stone but I don't like the fact that it was something that was discontinued which ruins a RPG game".

-- Chests from bosses "My idea"
I really don't like the idea of chests Ex: Copper/Silver/Gold-"Elite or Not" for elite ones its not very easy to get especially Gold not only once you get lucky at getting it you have to get lucky to loot something good which is likely not going to happen. You would only probably loot rare and epic items. Why not just let a item drop from the boss that's Epic/legendary/(arcane only in elites not a guarantee drop) but its more better than having to get lucky for a elite Gold chest and having to get lucky on what item you get from it.

--Locked crates (Brb momentarily)

I will be making edits to this thread whenever I have a good idea.
Feel free to tell me what you think and please no arguments or assumptions about something if you have no proof.
Y

kydrian
10-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Reserve for "Other".

Y

Areef
10-22-2015, 11:48 AM
Items other than legendary quality ALMOST simply have no market value, and starting from lvl25 (even earlier) hardly anybody uses any item lower than legendary quality. While taking into consideration of Auto-Level to 41 feature , and majority of players everyday getting closer and closer to 41+ and up,
items lower than legendary just get liquidated like many -if not all- of us do. Even big bosses dropping epic items like drakuela , pakuna, thumper etc. and sincerely my feeling is just frustration, they even not covering potion/pet costs, Maps / Quests shouldn't be a part of gambling, in current status running a map as an endgame player is just like gambling for me, spending around 5-6k (if not more) on pets and potions and in return some looted water jewel and nobody's need epics, makes you just lose gold.

Locked crates understandable, as one knows the risks and opening/or not with own will, this is up to them.
But if completing a map makes you loss the gold, at least for me, really there is something to fix.

about chests;
Opening chest and seeing epic rare etc is just giving people negative motivation to open chests, they have little to zero market value either.
Now I even don't collect chests most of time, if looted.
They are just bloating inventory hardly giving some coins when liquidated.
If they cannot put there good items at least can make them attracting in other ways like lets say if 50 opened gold chests grants one crate token,
this can make chest market somehow alive.

Zylx
10-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Items other than legendary quality ALMOST simply have no market value, and starting from lvl25 (even earlier) hardly anybody uses any item lower than legendary quality. While taking into consideration of Auto-Level to 41 feature , and majority of players everyday getting closer and closer to 41+ and up,
items lower than legendary just get liquidated like many -if not all- of us do. Even big bosses dropping epic items like drakuela , pakuna, thumper etc. and sincerely my feeling is just frustration, they even not covering potion/pet costs, Maps / Quests shouldn't be a part of gambling, in current status running a map as an endgame player is just like gambling for me, spending around 5-6k (if not more) on pets and potions and in return some looted water jewel and nobody's need epics, makes you just lose gold.

Locked crates understandable, as one knows the risks and opening/or not with own will, this is up to them.
But if completing a map makes you loss the gold, at least for me, really there is something to fix.

about chests;
Opening chest and seeing epic rare etc is just giving people negative motivation to open chests, they have little to zero market value either.
Now I even don't collect chests most of time, if looted.
They are just bloating inventory hardly giving some coins when liquidated.
If they cannot put there good items at least can make them attracting in other ways like lets say if 50 opened gold chests grants one crate token,
this can make chest market somehow alive.

Tbh the common and rare items would be more useful if the liquidation value was higher. Like instead of 7 gold per item, like maybe 50 gold. It'd give newbies a more efficient way to make gold.