PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | October 21, 2015

Remiem
10-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Boogie down!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Party Continues

The 2015 Halloween Event is going strong! A big congrats to our current leaderboard leaders: Azageebafe, Remyd, Compell, Toomuchramen, and Cokeselinmage! These players are playing day and night to compete for those top spots and walk away with a Gold Slobber, sweet Vanity Banner, Noble Chaos jewel, and more! Good luck in the rest of the event. Remember, the Halloween Event ends Monday November 2nd.

Play for Your Chance to Win a GOLD SLOBBER

Not the leaderboard type? Not to worry. Coming on Thursday, 10/22, we'll be starting a new community contest! 5 lucky winners will walk away with a Gold Slobber pet for their collection. Stay tuned for details and rules tomorrow.

Game News and Updates

The Quest for Mythics

Starting on Thursday, you can now visit Artificer Rohvon for the Mythic Armor quest.

Bug Fixes

+ Glintstone Blunderbuss's proc effect no longer damages friendly players
+ The puddle created by Slobber's AA can now be removed by Stampy's AA.
+ Necropolis Candy Bars are now Epic rarity.
+ Adjusted Energy Essence drop rates. They should now appear more often. As part of this change, they can no longer be rerolled to with a luck elixir.
+ Halloween chests and crates now have proper visuals when they drop from enemies.

Coming Soon

We all get excited about the Halloween and Winter events, but we couldn't possibly forget Arcane Legends' 3rd Birthday in November! Stay tuned for some awesome 3rd Birthday surprises coming down the road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

erikdg
10-21-2015, 01:22 PM
3rd birthday? I started playing in July 2012

Crostalker
10-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Yayyyyy.... Bug with energy is fixed...

Magegrimm
10-21-2015, 01:31 PM
Thank you for fixing the energy system, was a waste of gold buying those luck elixirs.

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

oxon
10-21-2015, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the mythic armor quest.. Finally.. Lol

Shackler
10-21-2015, 01:39 PM
No buff for warrior mythic weapon? meh..

Iisolah
10-21-2015, 01:44 PM
Finally No more luck lix and km3 farming for Energy essences! :) Thank you!!

twoxc
10-21-2015, 01:48 PM
yay thank you the final piece glinstone armor WOOHOOOO!!! :banana:

can the LOADOUT also be fixed PLEASE!!!!!!

storyofdyear
10-21-2015, 02:04 PM
so Boogie really suppose not to give points:(

Imsofancy
10-21-2015, 02:19 PM

nope, this is a dream.

G-M
10-21-2015, 02:20 PM

You now have separate loadouts for vanities and for gear. Is that what you're referring to?

storyofdyear
10-21-2015, 02:23 PM
I don't think there's a problem with loadout since then..
I think they just didn't notice vanities have separate loadout from gears and weaps..

KingMartin
10-21-2015, 02:24 PM
Please fix loudouts and make the gear loudout tied to specific vanity set as before. I totally miss the reason of having separate loudout for vanity.

KingMartin
10-21-2015, 02:27 PM
I don't think there's a problem with loadout since then..
I think they just didn't notice vanities have separate loadout from gears and weaps..

First, I can't find any reason or situation, when I need to swap vanity fast. To scare off boss with sudden change?

Second, no - vanity loadout is broken, it won't remember the set for me. And backpack vanity seems to be tied to gear. IMHO, it's totally broken.

Khicho
10-21-2015, 02:29 PM
All good.

Maybe someday you will focus on improving tanks?

Kakashis
10-21-2015, 02:32 PM
I want to see SNS in the tokens vendor!

twoxc
10-21-2015, 02:36 PM
You now have separate loadouts for vanities and for gear. Is that what you're referring to?

LOL *scratch head* hahaha totally understand now xD separate loadouts. woohoo problem solve.

ACTUALLY there's still a problem. How to REMOVE VANITY all together? just tested it, can't seem to set a load out to remove all vanity to where it's just equipment only.

Oh now it's seem like THE WING LOAD OUT is MESS UP.

extrapayah
10-21-2015, 02:57 PM
nice...

stampy needs a buff, either:
1. to have at least 40 primary stat
2. to have its aa cooldown reduced
3. to have its buff time extended
4. to remove only enemy's pool

increase sns drop rate pls, also increase sns' passive damage to have equal value with nekro and stampy, to be consistent saying that those 3 are in the same class
and probably also make sns craftable from arcane fossil or other (new) materials

slobber also needs a buff, at least give it 12% like other event legendaries (blinky is okay, because it also increase critical)

ah, and plat sale pls :D

thank you, especially for the fix of energy essences

mesalin
10-21-2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks for fix energy! WT4 will be not empty now ;-)

<Forgiveness>

Maarkus
10-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Take 3....

Thanks for the update.

I would like to request for:

1. STS to address the prevailent classism in the game, which has been conveniently ignored

2. Gear progression, new gear with the right progression to be distributed among exising maps as boss drops to encourage farming. Dont worry about imbalance as the game is already imbalanced might aswell release gear that makes our toons progress as no matter what gear you dish out it will not solve the imbalance issue which is rooted in the skill system.

3. Combined jewel recipes to replace the reinforced and enchanted eye gems. (eg. Noble
Fury/finesse/mind combined with noble diamond to give +8str/dex/int and +27armor to replace the reinforced gems)

4. Ingame currency such as orc tags/tooth/planar fragments to be convertable to platimun to encourage farming

5. More inventory space

6. Thank you for releasing the complete glintstone mythic set , looking forward to test it.

7. Keep your word, integrity means a lot to players.

Thanks for reading

extrapayah
10-21-2015, 03:36 PM
ah yes, also after designing boogie like that, isn't it justified to give warrior some resistance/immunity to pull/push?

warrior is like an idiot when fighting boogie on its bouncing mode, almost the same case with arena + vortex, and on quite many occasions warrior have to solo boogie, or fight boogie with group of warriors

the immunity/resistance to pull should be in a passive or at least in a skill that can be spammed, not like in juggernaut, which has 1/3 duration/cooldown ratio...

Coalhouse
10-21-2015, 04:13 PM

It appears that the back vanity slot is linked to the equipment loadouts rather than the vanity loadouts. Also it seems that vanity loadout number 4 is actually equipment loadout number 4.

I used to link different banners to different loadouts to remind me that I had "luck" or "combat" jewellery equipped. I just have to pay more attention now, it is not an insurmountable problem.

Arkiouj
10-21-2015, 04:15 PM
How about buffing the warrior weapon or buffing warriors in general? No? Hello? STS Hello?

Excuses
10-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Not a singe word for tank.
Great.

Hope the contest is good..

Loyallivnlife Ceo
10-21-2015, 05:49 PM
Uhhhhh plat sale please and thank you

Ticklish
10-21-2015, 06:01 PM
It appears that the back vanity slot is linked to the equipment loadouts rather than the vanity loadouts. Also it seems that vanity loadout number 4 is actually equipment loadout number 4.

I used to link different banners to different loadouts to remind me that I had "luck" or "combat" jewellery equipped. I just have to pay more attention now, it is not an insurmountable problem.

It just seems to me that Vanity loadout 4 is broken. I can use 1-3 just fine.

Also, back vanities are not saved into the loadouts. The last one you equip will remain throughout loadout changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beoperson
10-21-2015, 06:02 PM
Buff warrior mythic warrior weap. Im actually fine witha simple str buff in the proc but im easy to please.

Is the pets fighting the pillars or whatever instead of para intentional? If not fix it please.

After event scale the usual pinks to 46 tiri, planar things like that so new stuff to farm

I do agree with stampy buff from 30 prime to 40 or if 30 can it be 25 and 5,5,5? But i love my stampy

Lastly thank you sts dunno about others but im enjoying the event

KingMartin
10-21-2015, 06:05 PM
The loadouts are still flawed - for example, I can't save a set without a vanity.

Also, why did you remove the useful option to load vanity with another set of gear for example as a reminder that one has Luck set on???

Now it means two clicks and in elites it often equals death. I can't understand why you fix something that worked well :(

I really don't think I will ever use vanity loadouts - I miss the sense.

sevenpain
10-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Since is al 3rd birthday how about having a double odd drop rate of sns
I have only seen 1 sns drop so far since it release in crate
This would also increase the use and value of stampy currently stampy is pretty much a useless arcane pet

Qamr
10-21-2015, 07:02 PM
i want to see sns in the tokens vendor!

dreamer....

vawaid
10-21-2015, 08:13 PM
my idea for next winter. bronze - gold is as usual, but after gold tier, give an 'elite-timed' difficulty to reach platinum tier, scaled to each level. And give better prize for platinum tier.

sorry my bad english

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

ryuba
10-21-2015, 08:31 PM
Excuse me, someone can explain this because i didnt get any update in my app yet and the energy drop with same think like before,
Are that because time zone, i am in asian time zone now and still waiting for fix update, any sugest?

[ forgiveness ]

Coalhouse
10-21-2015, 09:14 PM
It just seems to me that Vanity loadout 4 is broken. I can use 1-3 just fine.

Also, back vanities are not saved into the loadouts. The last one you equip will remain throughout loadout changes.

The reason that you cannot save vanities into vanity loadout 4 is that it is not a vanity loadout, it is an equipment loadout.

The reason that selecting vanity loadout 4 does not alter your vanities is that it is not a vanity loadout, it is an equipment loadout. If vanity loadout 4 is selected, it equips the equipment saved into equipment loadout 4.

The reason that wings and other back-slot vanities cannot be saved into vanity loadouts, is that they can only be saved into equipment loadouts.

The reason that selecting different vanity loadouts does not alter back-slot vanities is because they cannot be saved into vanity loadouts. They are saved into equipment loadouts, thus selecting different equipment loadouts will alter back-slot vanities.

Ticklish
10-21-2015, 09:17 PM
^ These are not reasons then, these are bugs which should be fixed. It makes NO sense for Vanity Loadout 4 to be Equipment Loadout 4, nor does it make any sense that Back Vanities are saved into Equipment Loadouts instead of Vanity Loadouts.

Coalhouse
10-21-2015, 09:24 PM
^ These are not reasons then, these are bugs which should be fixed. It makes NO sense for Vanity Loadout 4 to be Equipment Loadout 4, nor does it make any sense that Back Vanities are saved into Equipment Loadouts instead of Vanity Loadouts.

I did not claim that this was the intended state of affairs. I only listed the reasons why the loadouts are behaving thusly.

It is quite obvious that these factors are not logical.

Desoulad
10-21-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm with a few others in here that this new vanity loadout is a step back for me. As I'm not so much one for fashion I used the different vanities to tell the difference between my equipment setup. I now can no longer tell if I'm in an attack or defence set, or with or without lep, just by a quick glance at my char. I have many characters and sometimes it can be hard to tell what setup I'm in.

Is there anyway u can make it so we can link our gear sets with a vanity set? For instance a button next to each equipment set where when u click it has 0 to 4 on it. When u click it it will link with selected set. Please?

Ticklish
10-21-2015, 10:50 PM
I did not claim that this was the intended state of affairs. I only listed the reasons why the loadouts are behaving thusly.

It is quite obvious that these factors are not logical.

Hmmm... The way you stated that vanity loadout for IS an equipment loadout made it sound that way. Anyway, these loadouts were intended to make switching easier for us. And I do love the idea, it just really needs to be fixed right now. I bet though, that I will end up running with lep on after an elite boss kill, because I can no longer change my vanity with my lep. -.-

Coalhouse
10-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Hmmm... The way you stated that vanity loadout for IS an equipment loadout made it sound that way. Anyway, these loadouts were intended to make switching easier for us. And I do love the idea, it just really needs to be fixed right now. I bet though, that I will end up running with lep on after an elite boss kill, because I can no longer change my vanity with my lep. -.-

For your elucidation:

(From Wiktionary)

"Noun
reason ‎(plural reasons)

A cause:
That which causes something: an efficient cause, a proximate cause.
The reason this tree fell is that it had rotted.
1996, Daniel Clement Dennett, Darwin’s Dangerous Idea: Evolution and the Meanings of Life, page 198:
There is a reason why so many should be symmetrical: The selective advantage in a symmetrical complex is enjoyed by all the subunits […]"

By the way, vanity loadout 4 is currently an equipment loadout.

ternuk
10-21-2015, 11:24 PM
plats from klass and shazbot......

Titanium
10-22-2015, 02:31 AM
A heraldic ( crier alike set ) for the 3rd anniversary

nathan2693
10-22-2015, 02:35 AM
And pls fix the lag when we're facing paracelsus. Also, whenever i use ankhs, im having 5 secs to 10 secs lag before i can move and proceed. feels like im just wasting ankhs coz whenever i revive, im dead again coz of that 5 to 10 secs. lag.

Also, when someone died and revive, im having 5 to 10 secs lag too before i can move and proceed. Cant enjoy the event coz of this lag issue.

Aquatika
10-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Why boogie dont give points and so little tokens? Is it special only for this and his bag??

Thrindal
10-22-2015, 06:19 AM
3rd birthday? I started playing in July 2012

^^

This! I think it's been 4 years not 3. AL got best mobile MMO in 2012 and 2013 correct? If that's the case I am 99.97% sure AL was released in November 2011 making this Birthday #4.

Dimitrian
10-22-2015, 06:29 AM
^^

This! I think it's been 4 years not 3. AL got best mobile MMO in 2012 and 2013 correct? If that's the case I am 99.97% sure AL was released in November 2011 making this Birthday #4.

AL has been released in november of 2012.

Titanium
10-22-2015, 06:33 AM
^^

It's the third anniversary of their global release

marlozmash
10-22-2015, 07:57 AM
HAPPY 3rd ... Birthday (♥¿♥) GM lets get parties... i hope i fulfilled my quest for mythic... thx godbless

G-M
10-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Titanium is correct. AL was in limited release before the full launch in November of 2012. There were some folks playing before then, but that is when we first became widely known and available.

mesalin
10-22-2015, 08:16 AM
Titanium is correct. AL was in limited release before the full launch in November of 2012. There were some folks playing before then, but that is when we first became widely known and available.
Will be a suprise and party with all Devs and AL team? I'll come! ;)

<Forgiveness>

storyofdyear
10-22-2015, 08:19 AM
have you guys received the update.?
because I didn't..
when will it be.?

aneshsinghblu
10-22-2015, 08:23 AM
how about fixing the bugs instead of having a party

Medicman
10-22-2015, 09:56 AM
The bug with the Blunderbuss still isn't fixed. I'm still receiving damage when the pylon explodes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mister Smith
10-22-2015, 10:32 AM
When will the update be ?Or has it already happened?

Dimitrian
10-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Will be a suprise and party with all Devs and AL team? I'll come! ;)

<Forgiveness>

I don't like surprises and i never get invited to parties.

But i think i'll come at this one.

Once i didn't get invited to my own birthday ;-;

mesalin
10-22-2015, 11:54 AM
I don't like surprises and i never get invited to parties.

But i think i'll come at this one.

Once i didn't get invited to my own birthday ;-;
Awwww. Sad xc. Let me know when you have bday ;)
Yeah everybody should come to StS party xD

<Forgiveness>

Hudrery
10-22-2015, 01:24 PM
I'm the 1st season player... so as for celebrate Arcane legends 3RD birthday party.. I want all of old player got 1 wish crate (new exclusive crate) that is contain chances for arcane,myhtic and legendary egg only!! Thats is my idea.. and also I wish for new expansion will have a new class and have male and female characters for mages,warrior and rogue... 😃 ...happy halloween guys!! Anyway thats only my idea

andsrrf
10-22-2015, 07:30 PM
many, many thanks for fixing the bug of energy !! now we all play: 3

Clickbangboom
10-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the update!

Hmmm....How about a Guild bracket for event leader boards. That could be interesting.

erikdg
10-23-2015, 07:32 AM

So,I'm one of those special guys?lol

Victimzz
10-24-2015, 01:14 AM
More powers al :D

leeelooo
10-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Glintstone Ap and Glintstoned Title NOT granted after completing the glintstone mythic set quests. I have the 4 glintstone pieces and no Glintstoned Title to wear with my preetty new set... It's so disappointing. Please fix!

humaia
10-27-2015, 11:33 PM
wow nice rainbow.
is that mythic maybe or arcane

DK
10-28-2015, 05:31 AM
Idea was not mine but i support it!

debitmandiri
10-28-2015, 05:52 AM
More loot on elite rengol bosses, there is no one kill elite boss these days lol.
Orc tags = jewel, prim stat one :wink:

Oakmaiden
10-28-2015, 08:47 AM
I would like sts to end powerboost to lvl41.SSSoooooooo unfair to those who have played all lvls and we now have noobs running amuck everywhere.Please Please Please end this option Now

Dimitrian
10-28-2015, 10:11 AM
I would like sts to end powerboost to lvl41.SSSoooooooo unfair to those who have played all lvls and we now have noobs running amuck everywhere.Please Please Please end this option Now
+1
But this thing is also for the players who are too lazy to level an alt.Leveling in this game is hard as heck,and many new players quit during the grind for XP.
I suggest sts should make leveling easier (but not as easy as it is in WoW nowadays).
And no,don't make an "auto-level" an alt feature that is available with some kind of farmable tokens,cause then the warrior population would go extinct.

Jazzi
10-28-2015, 12:07 PM
More loot on elite rengol bosses, there is no one kill elite boss these days lol.
Orc tags = jewel, prim stat one :wink:

This please. No one is killing elite rengol bosses any more. The rare chance for a rune is just not worth the risk and time. All the other drops, except maybe the beast essences Northal drops (but those are really rare indeed) are like 1000 gold or less on cs. It really takes a bit part of the fun away: the anticipation of great loot around the corner and the joy of actually getting it