PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the old gems!!!!

macquin
10-20-2015, 10:33 PM
Sts if you cannot increase the drop rate of jewels just bring back the okd gems. Its very hard to obtain those fortified even standard jewels. Only rich can only afford to gem their gear. Increase the drop rateeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Graovans
10-21-2015, 01:37 AM
I totally agree. I really hate jewels too. Can't afford the good ones, so it's only gems for me yet gems are like 60k now.., pretty annoying.

mesalin
10-21-2015, 02:22 AM
Well most players are not agreed with drop rate of primary stat jewel... And its true, its low. Remember how good rate had gem essences? Only water , damage and diamond jewel have so good rate, but they are not so good as prim jewels.
Well. I think they should remove diamond, water and nature jewel at least from tindrin and rengol maps, of course scale drop rate. It will help players a lot. Also in elite should be not low lvl jewels. Give us at least damage / weak jewels in elite. Just idea. I hope devs will look into it:)

<Forgiveness>

Ardbeg
10-27-2015, 02:13 PM
the problem is not the jewel system. that s fine, no matter what the drop rate is. the problem is new players are competing still with the unreachable stats of the old para and eye gems. the new jewel system just should compare better.

noahgoulin
10-27-2015, 05:15 PM
I prefer the gem system too

Envoyé de mon DARKMOON en utilisant Tapatalk

stabilis
11-04-2015, 06:48 AM
We need 2 maybe 3 year nonstop jewel farming only for few noble gems, and u call dis fine?

Titanium
11-04-2015, 07:34 AM
I have seen one post on another thread. Some guy/girl was asking for a recipe during events to combine 3 jewels. That was a very nice idea.

I asked to make jewels combine with each other 1 month ago. I'm still looking forward to see an improvement which i suspect will come. The most frustrating part of this gems vs jewels non-sense is we have to wait jewels to get a buff or an improvement.. Yea, jewels are going to scale but it's been almost 5 months since they were released and I'm using gems in every item i'm playing with.

Muddd
11-04-2015, 01:10 PM
I much rather have the old gems back. Even if you spend the insane amount of time it takes to get nobels you can not achieve the stats you can with the many variation of gems we once had. I believe sts should make a pole and ask the players which they prefer. Each has his own opnion. It would be nice to see actual numbers to see what the players really want!

MamaEspa
11-09-2015, 06:25 PM
I agree 100% the drop rates are incredibly rare even with a leprechaun pendant equipped. Gems were so much easier to loot and with jewels... +8 dex, str, int, don't you think that's a little too over powered, gems actually had less and would be a much agreeable resource to upgrade our items