PDA

View Full Version : Just Asking

vawaid
10-20-2015, 11:16 PM
Why there is lv 35 and lv 40 entombed hammer but we dont have lv 45/46 magma weapon. I mean seriously, if sts doesnt scale magma/ planar lootable-items, who will be farming then?

It is just my newbie thought, I think this is a good idea to have many kind of items to farm.

sorry my bad english

KingMartin
10-21-2015, 01:52 AM
I think itīs a pity that STS forgets to make the previous elite a bit more attractive.

And we would need just a small thing - eg every boss from Nordr up always dropping some stat jewel... Low bosses could drop diamond or lightning...

vawaid
10-21-2015, 07:45 AM
I think itīs a pity that STS forgets to make the previous elite a bit more attractive.

And we would need just a small thing - eg every boss from Nordr up always dropping some stat jewel... Low bosses could drop diamond or lightning...
agree, why they make us forget old maps. Nordr is the best map for teamwork party.

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

extrapayah
10-21-2015, 09:45 AM
sts actually already refreshed old elite loot by adding mccraw, orion, and ethyl in elite chest, pirate, warchest, and puzzleboxes... but sadly the quality of those pets already become irrelevant with new ones

and even though they are planning to scale up the weapons, it is part of their rule to make it weaker than the newest elite weapons, which i think understndable.

so i'd rather keep them as legacy for twinks, and ever better reroll the loot back to their original level, to make twinks gears farmable, like in PL, plus adding something that endgamers would like to collect, like unique vanities, and of course, jewels, like martin has suggested

and maybeeee, old arcane pets, hj, glac, and sam, while singe maybe released on next expansion :p, or ripmaw, slag, abaddon, and then scorch, hehe

KingMartin
10-21-2015, 11:59 AM
sts actually already refreshed old elite loot by adding mccraw, orion, and ethyl in elite chest, pirate, warchest, and puzzleboxes... but sadly the quality of those pets already become irrelevant with new ones

and even though they are planning to scale up the weapons, it is part of their rule to make it weaker than the newest elite weapons, which i think understndable.

so i'd rather keep them as legacy for twinks, and ever better reroll the loot back to their original level, to make twinks gears farmable, like in PL, plus adding something that endgamers would like to collect, like unique vanities, and of course, jewels, like martin has suggested

and maybeeee, old arcane pets, hj, glac, and sam, while singe maybe released on next expansion :p, or ripmaw, slag, abaddon, and then scorch, hehe

Wow, nice idea, buddy.... Make Elite rooks accessible only for level 16, Bloodhammer for 26... And add back twink weapons for that level... Good old times back! :)

vawaid
10-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Wow, nice idea, buddy.... Make Elite rooks accessible only for level 16, Bloodhammer for 26... And add back twink weapons for that level... Good old times back! :)
yes, make twink know the joy of farming. They will be more respectful to the struggle of endgamer.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."