PDA

View Full Version : 30 bird IN-DEPTH

Burningdex
10-21-2015, 12:57 AM
61254Hey guys its Burniingdex and Darthtwodtwo here with our 30 bird in-depth guide!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. SKILLS
2. COMBOS AND TACTICS
3. SCENARIOS
4. GEAR
5. STATS
6. MISCELLANEOUS
Now, you may have just read that and laughed at the thought of a 30 bird being viable, but really its is in my opinion the best.

For starters you can get 60+ armor with a longsword, you have insane damage and dps and some of the debuffs are amazing. Yes, I have played bird since pre forg all the way up to the nerf.Maybe birds are slightly underpowered; but they still are amazing if you use them right. Me n darth (PL•ayer) have a few amazing builds which will work for whatever purpose you need, whether it be nuke or debuff.

SKILLS-

The first and my personal favorite would have to be the debuff build!!!

Which is~~
max blind, break, 6evade 5focus
1blast, root, avian, shat, root and repulse

nuke

(not extremely viable but can wreck hard if u have fast fingers)
6blast break shat blind 1 root rep avian 1evade 1 focus

31 BIRD BUILD(credits to rescind his ign : cruelaid)

6 focus
5 evade
5 blind
5 break
1 of each root
4 blast
1 shatter
1 avian
1 repulse

Combos and Tactics:

I know this is what you have all been waiting for, my combos against certain classes ;):

Bears- (easiest) blind rep root break shat avian blast rep run.

The initial blind is pivotal in a bear fight. Once that's hit, it will be extremely difficult for the bear hit land critical skills on you such as hs and cb.

Mage
- (hardest) now with mage I need you to get one thing in your head, you will not win if you dont stun them against a wall.

Therefore, the combo is break blind root rep shat blast avian (stuns) then run up and auto them while spamming arrows :D

Something to keep in mind to trap the Mage against a wall is that avian scream paired with repulse shot stacks up for some big knockback.

Bird-
Kite their blind I cannot stress how important this is, so use repulse to juke then run in and do: blind break shat rep blast avian auto. They should die after a few auto attacks.

Fox-
This class nukes hard at close range, so try this: rep when they hit 10m to muck up their dashes then run in and use: root blind break shat rep avian blast.

also if rep then root they become practically useless after blind hitsas well as they miss dem dangerous comboes

Rhino-

Stay out of close range for beginning of the fight. Dont use focus just yet, just use evasion.Use root and repulse effectively (use mega repulse when needed, avian and repulse) and so on. Then when their Vital force buff runs out, go in focus blind shat break blast root and stay close to them. Once they use Vital force again, kite them like in beginning.
Objective is to run out his main buff, Vital force which gives him hit, otherwise he's helpless without it. When his buff runs out, add blind to it so he cant see anything at all. During that short period of time where his buff is cooling down, give it all you've got.
This is the most effective way I have beat rhinos with on my bird.

SCENARIOS

bird-
you know you will win if u hit blind first and they missed theirs

bear-
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LET THIS HAPPEN-61248

if it does happen use this avian repulse and they get super knock backed after that use blind break root blast and run

mage-you will win if u can stun them on a wall with avian 61250

rhino-
hardest fight , if u can root and hit blind while they are stunned you have a chance 61251

fox-
they nuke hard if u hit all your debuufs though then they are dead meat61252

Gear-

To be successful, you'll need the following items:

Rhino 3-piece L30 Plat Pack (for voodoos and annoying teamers

Iceberg Frozen Longsword
Iceberg Frost Knight Plate
and finally, some rockin' vanities! :)
fine iron band of life (if using debuff setup)
fine platinum band of bravery (if using nuke setup)

Stats-

94 strength 1int 60 dex

Have fun guys! It's a challenge, so don't worry about your KD, especially as a beginner. Just enjoy yourself :)

Why don't you ask about their eye color and shoe size too? They tell about skill just as much as KDR.

***HUGE SHOUTOUT TO DARTHTWODTWO HE HAS DONE SO MUCH WORK WITH THE GRAMMAR AND LOOK OF THIS GUIDE***

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON HOW IT WORKED OUT AND ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU FIND

TY!

also if anyone reads this far i have justcreated the guild WARBIRD
which will give any 30 burd a home to nest :3 also offering help to anyone who asks just pm me ig burniingdex

Burningdex
10-21-2015, 01:08 AM
whhy did the attachments die.... also, im going back to 30 bird :D

frat
10-21-2015, 10:58 AM
whhy did the attachments die.... also, im going back to 30 bird :D

Why'd you make a whole new thread? You already have a L30 warbird guide.

Rescind
10-21-2015, 04:01 PM
Sadly I've had to giv r up on debuff build because it doesn't cut it with mages. However nuke build is more of a hit or miss.
Also if you're vsing a tank gear rhino, it's almost impossible to kill with both nuke or debuff

Burningdex
10-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Why'd you make a whole new thread? You already have a L30 warbird guide.

got moved 2 guides section from what i can remember...

Sadly I've had to giv r up on debuff build because it doesn't cut it with mages. However nuke build is more of a hit or miss.
Also if you're vsing a tank gear rhino, it's almost impossible to kill with both nuke or debuff

due to break stacking do u think

4blast 3break 6blind focus evasion 1 in other skills minus wall and the heals would work??!?

Rescind
10-22-2015, 06:50 PM
I tested a few builds on ploxkillme a while back. He simply out tanked my damage with 6 heal, 1 guardian and tank set.
Ofc if they're using longsword, I can nuke them pretty easily but other than thay, the tank set will just take your hits like cotton balls being thrown and them

Fear
10-22-2015, 10:36 PM
burning, when do you get on

Burningdex
10-23-2015, 01:35 AM
burning, when do you get on

add me, rollieleft

HeyitsTubs
10-23-2015, 03:01 PM
oh and a little sidenote... .i saw pleasedont cry the other day !!

ShanKai
10-23-2015, 03:44 PM
thanks for this guide :PPP

Fear
10-23-2015, 10:42 PM
add me, rollieleft

pleasedontcry had my old bird guide's build LIKE SUPER OLD omfg hilarious guide dont ever read it burn

Burningdex
10-23-2015, 10:48 PM
pleasedontcry had my old bird guide's build LIKE SUPER OLD omfg hilarious guide dont ever read it burn

the 2 repulse kite one? ;)

HeyitsTubs
10-24-2015, 08:35 AM
its the no shatter one.

no combo lol.

Burningdex
10-24-2015, 03:22 PM
its the no shatter one.

no combo lol.

nanana there were 2 30 bird guides b4 this, apostles which is no shat and jeffs, which is the 2repulse one...

HeyitsTubs
10-24-2015, 04:40 PM
ah kk didnt know dat :P

Fear
10-24-2015, 06:09 PM
nanana there were 2 30 bird guides b4 this, apostles which is no shat and jeffs, which is the 2repulse one...

huh? ive never done 2 repulse on warbirds. my old 30 warbird was 6 focus, 6 evade, 5 blast, 5 root, 5 break armor, 1 shatter, 1 repulse (i didnt take blind because there are so many dex users at 25-35 (usually 110+ hit) and 5 root destroys dodge to land the full combo) u could do fine vs birds with blind if you kite their blind

Burningdex
10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
huh? ive never done 2 repulse on warbirds. my old 30 warbird was 6 focus, 6 evade, 5 blast, 5 root, 5 break armor, 1 shatter, 1 repulse (i didnt take blind because there are so many dex users at 25-35 (usually 110+ hit) and 5 root destroys dodge to land the full combo) u could do fine vs birds with blind if you kite their blind

hmmmmm, ok, i specifically remember this guide though..... anywho, it doesnt matter.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57489-My-special-30-bird-build-)&highlight=guide

^or is tht specifically dex only

Also, Res, whats ur stratergy for bears?

Fear
10-24-2015, 09:30 PM
hmmmmm, ok, i specifically remember this guide though..... anywho, it doesnt matter.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?57489-My-special-30-bird-build-)&highlight=guide

^or is tht specifically dex only

Also, Res, whats ur stratergy for bears?

SHHH dont show ppl that link. but ya that was str only not dex. i had a 32 dex bird build with 2 repulse. basically i just didnt use blind like apostel

Burningdex
10-24-2015, 10:12 PM
SHHH dont show ppl that link. but ya that was str only not dex. i had a 32 dex bird build with 2 repulse. basically i just didnt use blind like apostel

might try apostels, minus 1 break fro 31, is it still viable do u think?

also, add rollieleft plzzzzzz

Fear
10-25-2015, 09:17 PM
might try apostels, minus 1 break fro 31, is it still viable do u think?

also, add rollieleft plzzzzzz

nah not viable anymore twinks are so tanky these days

Jyuu1205
10-25-2015, 11:39 PM
61254Hey guys its Burniingdex and Darthtwodtwo here with our 30 bird in-depth guide!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. SKILLS
2. COMBOS AND TACTICS
3. SCENARIOS
4. GEAR
5. STATS
6. MISCELLANEOUS
Now, you may have just read that and laughed at the thought of a 30 bird being viable, but really its is in my opinion the best.

For starters you can get 60+ armor with a longsword, you have insane damage and dps and some of the debuffs are amazing. Yes, I have played bird since pre forg all the way up to the nerf.Maybe birds are slightly underpowered; but they still are amazing if you use them right. Me n darth (PL•ayer) have a few amazing builds which will work for whatever purpose you need, whether it be nuke or debuff.

SKILLS-

The first and my personal favorite would have to be the debuff build!!!

Which is~~
max blind, break, 6evade 5focus
1blast, root, avian, shat, root and repulse

nuke

(not extremely viable but can wreck hard if u have fast fingers)
6blast break shat blind 1 root rep avian 1evade 1 focus

31 BIRD BUILD(credits to rescind his ign : cruelaid)

6 focus
5 evade
5 blind
5 break
1 of each root
4 blast
1 shatter
1 avian
1 repulse

Combos and Tactics:

I know this is what you have all been waiting for, my combos against certain classes ;):

Bears- (easiest) blind rep root break shat avian blast rep run.

The initial blind is pivotal in a bear fight. Once that's hit, it will be extremely difficult for the bear hit land critical skills on you such as hs and cb.

Mage
- (hardest) now with mage I need you to get one thing in your head, you will not win if you dont stun them against a wall.

Therefore, the combo is break blind root rep shat blast avian (stuns) then run up and auto them while spamming arrows :D

Something to keep in mind to trap the Mage against a wall is that avian scream paired with repulse shot stacks up for some big knockback.

Bird-
Kite their blind I cannot stress how important this is, so use repulse to juke then run in and do: blind break shat rep blast avian auto. They should die after a few auto attacks.

Fox-
This class nukes hard at close range, so try this: rep when they hit 10m to muck up their dashes then run in and use: root blind break shat rep avian blast.

also if rep then root they become practically useless after blind hitsas well as they miss dem dangerous comboes

Rhino-

SCENARIOS

bird-
you know you will win if u hit blind first and they missed theirs

bear-
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LET THIS HAPPEN-61248

if it does happen use this avian repulse and they get super knock backed after that use blind break root blast and run

mage-you will win if u can stun them on a wall with avian 61250

rhino-
hardest fight , if u can root and hit blind while they are stunned you have a chance 61251

fox-
they nuke hard if u hit all your debuufs though then they are dead meat61252

Gear-

To be successful, you'll need the following items:

Rhino 3-piece L30 Plat Pack (for voodoos and annoying teamers

Iceberg Frozen Longsword
Iceberg Frost Knight Plate
and finally, some rockin' vanities! :)
fine iron band of life (if using debuff setup)
fine platinum band of bravery (if using nuke setup)

Stats-

94 strength 1int 60 dex

Have fun guys! It's a challenge, so don't worry about your KD, especially as a beginner. Just enjoy yourself :)

***HUGE SHOUTOUT TO DARTHTWODTWO HE HAS DONE SO MUCH WORK WITH THE GRAMMAR AND LOOK OF THIS GUIDE***

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON HOW IT WORKED OUT AND ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS YOU FIND

TY!

also if anyone reads this far i have justcreated the guild WARBIRD
which will give any 30 burd a home to nest :3 also offering help to anyone who asks just pm me ig burniingdex

Darth is back? YUSSSSS

Burningdex
10-25-2015, 11:44 PM
Darth is back? YUSSSSS

lol no

eleven