View Full Version : What bosses would you like to fight next

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 12:18 PM
so what bosses would you like to fight?

my choise would be a giant dragon.
The bigger the better
players can only do great damage to its head that is constantly moving
the dragon can cause damage with its claws, wings, teeth, tail, and fire breath
the only way to get his head down is all the players dodging his attacks that would be random until he blasts his fire breath. timing has to be right to attack any before he will push you back with his wings and claw everyone and any after would get burned.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k628/thugimmortal/1305995220211.jpg

Zomgitznaynay
05-21-2011, 12:23 PM
ya level 56 dragon to fight in new map for level 56 people would be sick thats what i want

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 12:26 PM
ya level 56 dragon to fight in new map for level 56 people would be sick thats what i want

yeah it would have to be a lvl 56+ boss
it could be so awsome

B0w1-of-R1ce
05-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Make the whole stage be a giant dragon and your just running around on himand when you get to the end of the neck, its a giant dragon head that you fight.

braluk
05-21-2011, 04:47 PM
I'd honestly like to see a boss that has more than one part you can attack (like an enemy the size of a room)- A boss for example has a section of his body that regenerates itself, a part of his body that does aoe damage, a part of his body that has some aoe debuff (proc freeze, negative H/s, etc..). Either that or a boss that has more variation and randomness to it (for example if a boss switches to blue, it becomes weak to a certain type of attack but becomes stronger against another, if it turns red, it becomes weak to another, and perhaps even bosses that can summon up little mini bosses while it hunkers down to heal itself etc...)

DawnInfinity
05-21-2011, 04:49 PM
I would fight myself. Like one avian, enchantress, and bear put together as an epic battle. They'd be leveled corresponding to the campaign, skill-wise and gear-wise.

Zomgitznaynay
05-21-2011, 04:50 PM
so many possibilities but level 56 should get their own boss with drops that are like amazingly epic

braluk
05-21-2011, 04:52 PM
I would fight myself. Like one avian, enchantress, and bear put together as an epic battle. They'd be leveled corresponding to the campaign, skill-wise and gear-wise.

That'd actually be kind of cool, the boss would essentially be level 56 copies of all the characters in the party.

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 05:50 PM
I'd honestly like to see a boss that has more than one part you can attack (like an enemy the size of a room)- A boss for example has a section of his body that regenerates itself, a part of his body that does aoe damage, a part of his body that has some aoe debuff (proc freeze, negative H/s, etc..). Either that or a boss that has more variation and randomness to it (for example if a boss switches to blue, it becomes weak to a certain type of attack but becomes stronger against another, if it turns red, it becomes weak to another, and perhaps even bosses that can summon up little mini bosses while it hunkers down to heal itself etc...)

yeah i love that idea it was better than mine lol

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 05:54 PM

like an evil mirror
that sounds cool fighting copys of the party thats playing
maybe they could pull off our combos, skills and mega combos.
that would be epic

Arterra
05-21-2011, 05:55 PM
a giant jelly monster. after a timer, it splits in to three.

this thirds the HP, splitting it between them, but it means that it does 3 times the damage, and your teamates have to concentrate on a single target at a time. if the timer is short you get a quick and intense match for you to test yourself on. if the timer is long then you get a match based on team real dps clearing it before it splits to end it with the least damage.

in fact, the long timer version can be the main storyline boss. the boss map version should definitely be the short timer version, for more excitement.

thugimmortal
05-21-2011, 06:00 PM
a giant jelly monster. after a timer, it splits in to three.

this thirds the HP, splitting it between them, but it means that it does 3 times the damage, and your teamates have to concentrate on a single target at a time. if the timer is short you get a quick and intense match for you to test yourself on. if the timer is long then you get a match based on team real dps clearing it before it splits to end it with the least damage.

in fact, the long timer version can be the main storyline boss. the boss map version should definitely be the short timer version, for more excitement.

sounds great it reminds me of dragon quest 9 the slimes they multiplied after a certain time if undefeated lol they look like jelly too

LordEspe
05-21-2011, 10:22 PM
I like all of these ideas! What would make them better is, they made this elite dungeon for more than a 5 person party! Something different. Nothing crazy, doesn't even hAve to be a 10 man group! 6 ppl would be cool. Like I said, just something different from the other maps!