PDA

View Full Version : disable pointing between skill buttons

csb
05-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Please disable movement by pressing between skill buttons. Usually when i cast spells i accidentally press between the buttons and run off to the right. If you disable the area between the buttons, then I won't have this problem.

I don't think there would be a situation where I wanted to move to a location by carefully pressing between the skill buttons, so there would be no loss in doing this.

Raazesk
05-21-2011, 09:05 PM
I agree. That happens to me somethimes, it's quite a pain.

Orcish
05-21-2011, 09:20 PM
I love the idea! You probably already know this but in the settings you can turn off, or uncheck "tap to move" in the game options :). I hope this helps :)

Lesrider
05-21-2011, 09:21 PM
I thought they already fixed this ages ago?

Arterra
05-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Nope it sill happens.

I have tap to move on so that I can switch to my other stat gear (dual pally) while moving. I often miss the spell tho... I now am almost forced to press 2-4 times each spell due to lagg and missing.

bronislav84
05-22-2011, 03:03 AM
I support this. Recently turned tap to move on and been missing between skills then ending up walking.

Arterra the last sentence is basically a result of the GCD, where to make skills go off like you want immediately after the GCD they usually need to be mashed 2 to 4 times since that was put in because the skill queue is so so.

Arterra
05-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Arterra the last sentence is basically a result of the GCD, where to make skills go off like you want immediately after the GCD they usually need to be mashed 2 to 4 times since that was put in because the skill queue is so so.

yes, apart from the GCD. as soon as they pop up again i start mashing.