PDA

View Full Version : Survivor and other shields needed now!

Coltona
05-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Ok so the deal is the world was supposed to end today at 5:00 my time, but seeing as its still here I say we are all apocalyptic survivors of doomsday, and need a reward. I;m thinking a doomsday shield of the earth broken in half, then a survior shield of oh I don't know how about this banana::banana:and like an lol on it? Haha post ideas below.

Btw, who else didn't pray, but partied instead and laughed afterwards? This calls for the rockstar code: Better to burn out than to fade away, now let's go out with a bang PL style!! :cool:

jaminn
05-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Btw, who else didn't pray, but partied instead and laughed afterwards? This calls for the rockstar code: Better to burn out than to fade away, now let's go out with a bang PL style!! :cool:

Lol I did... partying and ending the world on pl lol

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 09:13 PM
HAHA every one owes me 1 million GP in your faces!

BowOfZeus
05-21-2011, 11:57 PM
I skillfully dodged Death's shotgun to the face, and whipped out my AK-47 and caused Death to retreat. Because of me, the World has been spared, and such, I deserve an "Honorary Hero of the World" badge! And some "Nobel Peace Fries"! And those nonbelievers reading this right now, you needlessly have to know, I AM YOUR RULER!