PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded Mythics (Uller, Vili, Himingleva)

extra_rice_plz
10-21-2015, 08:10 AM
On My Behalf, I think upgraded level 31 mythic armor and helm should be allowed to be traded.. When we were level 31 these armors are great.. As soon as the ren gol expansion pack came new gear rolled out.. Better stats to... I think we should be able to sell our upgraded mythic armor and helm

So whose with me?

hallowring
10-21-2015, 08:58 AM
idk...i never got mythic armor before sooo yeah i guess it would be nice to be able to sell the upgraded version(^u^)

mesalin
10-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Upgraded old mythic to lvl 36 is was best gear in cap 36/41( except imbued) maybe they should be tradeable cause yeah... They are mostly in stash now or use in city as a vanity, i like how it look ;-)

<Forgiveness>

Serancha
10-21-2015, 11:07 AM
The upgrade gets you a fairly large AP. If you could buy the set, you wouldn't need to do the quest for the AP.

One of the points of a game is to play it and earn your achievements. There are already so many ways to "pay to win" in this game that people can reach end game and max their toons without ever actually playing. The instant level to 41 thing was bad enough. If they make more ap's purchase-able whether by gold or plat, what is the point of playing?

I have never understood the mentality behind playing a game and either having others do the work for you (leeching, begging) or buying your way through everything (excessive plat). I'm not judging those who choose to do those things, but I have to wonder - why play at all?

mesalin
10-21-2015, 11:12 AM
The upgrade gets you a fairly large AP. If you could buy the set, you wouldn't need to do the quest for the AP.

One of the points of a game is to play it and earn your achievements. There are already so many ways to "pay to win" in this game that people can reach end game and max their toons without ever actually playing. The instant level to 41 thing was bad enough. If they make more ap's purchase-able whether by gold or plat, what is the point of playing?

I have never understood the mentality behind playing a game and either having others do the work for you (leeching, begging) or buying your way through everything (excessive plat). I'm not judging those who choose to do those things, but I have to wonder - why play at all?
Well got point here. I forget its part of APs.

<Forgiveness>

Ebezaanec
10-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Making that set tradable would devalue it like you wouldn't believe, taking down the already low prices of mythic helms/armors with it.

Not a good idea.

Furthermore, you already got your investment from the set. The set paid for itself by improving your gameplay. Why do you feel that you need another return?

Tsukijin
12-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Or atleast make it exchangable for a few orc tags or something.

Hoardseeker
12-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Or atleast make it exchangable for a few orc tags or something.
I'd agree with this , as soon as I got my Lv36 mythic set,they announced the next expansion and the set didn't last even for an other expansion which got replaced by imbued , I don't care if it takes away my AP

Dimitrian
12-11-2015, 01:21 PM
I'd agree with this , as soon as I got my Lv36 mythic set,they announced the next expansion and the set didn't last even for an other expansion which got replaced by imbued , I don't care if it takes away my AP
In fact,it lasted for 2 seasons (5 and 6) and half of season 7

About making the set a vanity,i thought of a "fusion" system that would make vanities based on gear.
For example,if i want to turn the 36 mythics into vanities,i'm going to need the sets and some untradeable ingredients.
This would work for all weapons,armors and helmets.Who wouldn't like a vanity based on the imbued sets,or a vanity weapon based on the Bonesaw?

Hoardseeker
12-12-2015, 12:43 AM
In fact,it lasted for 2 seasons (5 and 6) and half of season 7

About making the set a vanity,i thought of a "fusion" system that would make vanities based on gear.
For example,if i want to turn the 36 mythics into vanities,i'm going to need the sets and some untradeable ingredients.
This would work for all weapons,armors and helmets.Who wouldn't like a vanity based on the imbued sets,or a vanity weapon based on the Bonesaw?

Actually Turing those sets into Vanity won't affect the Market,that''s a good idea

Iogouts
03-03-2016, 10:20 AM
[buy] vili's mythic armor pm me ty
ign: Iogouts

Schnitzel
03-03-2016, 11:28 PM
[buy] vili's mythic armor pm me ty
ign: Iogouts

Wrong forum section, necroed thread.

Bluebatthing
03-04-2016, 01:18 AM
10 posts requirement, gotta love it!

Wrong forum section, necroed thread.

Yumisa
03-05-2016, 10:22 AM
I think its also the fact that people have spent 6 months gemming their old 31 mythic sets with grand gems, and the fact that they are untradeable AND useless kind of destroys all your previous work :/