PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion - Pet Removal Option

Earlingstad
10-21-2015, 09:50 AM
The pet list is getting very long and the pets that I had acquired in 2013 are no longer used but just clutter the pet list, making it difficult and time-consuming to browse and equip the wanted pets. It would be really helpful if we had the option of removing pets from our stable but after a confirmation.

extrapayah
10-21-2015, 01:12 PM
rather that adding remove option, adding a sort function could be better, e.g. sorted by recently used pets, rarity, etc

Dimitrian
10-21-2015, 10:54 PM
No!!!!!! No never, would you ever delete your IRL pet? And only heartless people try to get rid of their pets, -,-)
I'm heartless and i still wouldn't like to delete my pets.

Because i can teach them to bite people.

Earlingstad
10-21-2015, 11:23 PM
rather that adding remove option, adding a sort function could be better, e.g. sorted by recently used pets, rarity, etc

Good idea. That could be done as well. I am fine with removal of old pets or categorizing them better to unclutter the stable list.

Motherless_Child
10-21-2015, 11:59 PM

Yeah... Definitely need something like that...... A recently used or most used sort function would be gud..........

Hail
10-22-2015, 04:13 AM
Only level the ones you use to max level. Higher level pets will be above lower level ones.