PDA

View Full Version : Final goodbye to the game

tebandraker
10-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Today I say goodbye to each of the players who enjoy this great game. I had a problem with me SUPPORT who did not return an item that cost me much, which I deleted by mistake from my inventory, and they argue not being able to return. It is sad to know that six years of play are not important to do something as simple as returning an item deleted only a few days ago. I wish you luck in your lives. God bless you.

Wishes
10-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Cya Draker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurikazz
10-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Really weird, they even restored a Character of mine which was deleted 3 Years ago when i asked for it

Goodbye draker!

GiveMeWings
10-21-2015, 10:29 AM
Today I say goodbye to each of the players who enjoy this great game. I had a problem with me SUPPORT who did not return an item that cost me much, which I deleted by mistake from my inventory, and they argue not being able to return. It is sad to know that six years of play are not important to do something as simple as returning an item deleted only a few days ago. I wish you luck in your lives. God bless you.

que paso bro?hablame por mensaje privado he vuelto con ojitosmb

tebandraker
10-21-2015, 11:40 AM
yes bro, I loved this game even I created the only game guide in Spanish and I was the Master of the oldest Spanish-speaking Guild but it is very demotivating losing about 1 billion on an item and they report it impossible to return the item deleted. It's not as easy to get as much gold in the game to lose so quickly and I have really worked hard to get all I could get.

yannjoel
10-21-2015, 12:13 PM
sad to hear that ...
what item did u lost ?

tebandraker
10-21-2015, 12:21 PM
sad to hear that ...
what item did u lost ?

Yellow Forgotten Bow, but if you review the thread of Trenton on July 26, 2013 at 12:38 am, he reports that he has give back him several times their deleted items. Really I do not know what determines that some players can receive the benefit of recovering their items and not others. As it happened to me.

Draebatad
10-21-2015, 12:58 PM
I too am surprised that support did not recover the item for you when they have for others. I am sorry to see a good player and old customer like you leave PL. Best wishes to you and yours.

tebandraker
10-21-2015, 02:25 PM
I too am surprised that support did not recover the item for you when they have for others. I am sorry to see a good player and old customer like you leave PL. Best wishes to you and yours.

Thank you my brother was a pleasure to have shared good times with you and with your guildies. Greetings to all and I hope to remain a great guild.

curvature
12-08-2015, 01:10 AM
yeah pl sts is dying, they basically don't care about their customers.

good luck irl, you were always a good friend to me
-curvature

Ssneakykills
12-09-2015, 12:30 PM

Pah

#11Chars