PDA

View Full Version : W.O.W. competitor ?

MysticalMage
05-21-2011, 06:58 PM
Will Pocket Legends be as big as world of warcraft? They have the mobile version in place and in order to surpass w.o.w. would be to add races,classes, so on and so forth plus a pc version of the game.Starting out with different classes and race would be a good start. What do you think?

Apocolypze
05-21-2011, 07:15 PM
They've surpassed WoW in my eyes. :)

Zbooo
05-21-2011, 07:19 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but no way people, don't get me wrong I love PL a lot, but to surpass World of Warcraft you'll need some serious content, I mean really big, just think about it...... WoW has dominated the MMORPG industry for many years, all I could say is that PL is the WoW of mobile gaming.

Apocolypze
05-21-2011, 07:58 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but no way people, don't get me wrong I love PL a lot, but to surpass World of Warcraft you'll need some serious content, I mean really big, just think about it...... WoW has dominated the MMORPG industry for many years, all I could say is that PL is the WoW of mobile gaming.
I said in my eyes as in to me :|
I like this better than wow

aldoric
05-21-2011, 08:14 PM
PL is completely different then wow. Wow requires a lot of time and effort, it means you have to be committed the the game. Pl is a fun game that is quiet simple and does not require to much time on your hands to play and to have good adventures with friends in the world of Alterra! 10000000000000000000000000000/10 for pl :P

Fatpigwarrior
05-21-2011, 08:16 PM
WOW have over 2m i think

matamurman
05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
I quit playing Everquest two weeks after wow released. Cause everyone I knew qiut for wow and I've been waiting and searching for a replacement. I play mmo's for the end game play I've always been in end game guilds raiding hard core and once pl gets to that lvl of play its gonna be hold on to you hats ladys and gental men cause pl will explode! (I hope)

DawnInfinity
05-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forums! As other people have said, PL is definitely different than WoW. It is a little more than a year old and has outstanding potential to evolve into an even greater game. While it might not be an "even" competitor with WoW, it caters to the mobile MMO community, which is very, very significant and different than the largely PC-based MMORPGs.