PDA

View Full Version : OSPL

Etarbitrev
10-22-2015, 02:16 AM
Hey guys!
To cut a long story short, anyway PL would be able to literally restart a new server & call it OSPL (Oldschool Pocket Legends) - Much like Runescape, talked to many ppl ig that think it's a great idea. It'd enable the veterans with nostalgia to play "in the good ol' days".

idk just a thought. I didnt really want to put my heart n soul into this thread in case I get a "sorry no more updates" from a mod/dev as my first reply.

Tell me whatya think, rating out of 10, if you could would you? And what do you think should be done differently.

~> Inv

Burningdex
10-22-2015, 02:28 AM
maybe a 12, depends on who's allowed to join (in no way shape or form is that supposed to be ruid) as some parts of this sommunity are toxic

heres an idea: maybe no vanities, makes people feel superior and i dislike it... maybe im just sick of being called a new-gen due to no va ities anymore, but oh well, the idea is good, will it be implemented, idk

Bazinga!
10-22-2015, 04:18 AM
Pocket Legends doesn't have enough players to start an 'Old School' version, unlike Runescape, but I'm sure that will change if they continue to update. Also, Pocket Legends isn't that old either, and doesn't have as much content as compared to Runescape. There's no point in making an Old School version. If you're talking about going back to the 56 cap, I think that it will be boring. Except for the apparent nostalgia, there's really no point.

Rescind
10-22-2015, 12:25 PM
maybe a 12, depends on who's allowed to join (in no way shape or form is that supposed to be ruid) as some parts of this sommunity are toxic

heres an idea: maybe no vanities, makes people feel superior and i dislike it... maybe im just sick of being called a new-gen due to no va ities anymore, but oh well, the idea is good, will it be implemented, idk

Speaking of toxic, I got booted with the comment "lol" from doing a Halloween run to get a few mantles and helms..

Groaning
10-22-2015, 06:58 PM
Speaking of toxic, I got booted with the comment "lol" from doing a Halloween run to get a few mantles and helms..

You have the worse luck farming with me

KingFu
10-22-2015, 09:36 PM
This has been suggested since the 1.4 graphic revamp in 2010. Not gonna happen.

Rescind
10-22-2015, 09:36 PM
You have the worse luck farming with me

1 drop from 17 runs. At least I didn't reach my max of 25 from last year

LEVEL ONE
10-23-2015, 09:14 AM
This has been suggested since the 1.4 graphic revamp in 2010. Not gonna happen.

1.3*

/11 chars

Groaning
10-23-2015, 06:34 PM
1 drop from 17 runs. At least I didn't reach my max of 25 from last year

even that was a useless str hallo (btw when you left i got three hallo in a row)

KingFu
10-23-2015, 11:15 PM
1.3*

/11 chars

If you played then, you'd know why I intentionally said 1.4.

LEVEL ONE
10-24-2015, 07:19 AM
If you played then
I did.

you'd know why I intentionally said 1.4.
I don't.

Huh, that's weird.

Alright I did play way before the whole revamp, but honestly I didn't pay much attention to the update briefs or versions. I was just a happy little merch in FH and having fun with the hat design contest at that time. I informed myself about which updates did what months later. And it seems that the 1.3 was the 'graphic revamp' update you're refering to. And as far as I remember nobody liked the new FH, new mage heads etc. and demanded they revert it. Am I wrong? Care to elaborate?

KingFu
10-24-2015, 08:27 AM
I did.

Ryt, and Jeemy's a founder.

Am I wrong? Care to elaborate?

Enlightening is all I do. People who actually played during that time chose to no longer acknowledge the v1.3 downgrade. It was a horrendous failure of an update that even the devs admitted to being unsuccessful. People began accrediting everything to version 1.4 in scorn of 1.3.

Plebeians should not attempt to correct the grand elder of forums.

LEVEL ONE
10-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Ryt, and Jeemy's a founder.

Enlightening is all I do. People who actually played during that time chose to no longer acknowledge the v1.3 downgrade. It was a horrendous failure of an update that even the devs admitted to being unsuccessful. People began accrediting everything to version 1.4 in scorn of 1.3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw5FU68zmA

HeyitsTubs
10-24-2015, 11:38 AM

wha wha wait. I thought u left :3

iRandom
10-24-2015, 12:13 PM

Oh hey! You're back!

HeyitsTubs
10-24-2015, 12:31 PM
Oh hey! You're back!

yeah !!

but ur broke now right? since u gave away everything?

LEVEL ONE
10-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Oh hey! You're back!
Well, I had to check out the new content. I must say I was quite astonished when I randomly came to the forum, just to find out there's been an update to the game.

All hail Cinco, I guess.

but ur broke now right?
I'm good.

HeyitsTubs
10-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Well, I had to check out the new content. I must say I was quite astonished when I randomly came to the forum, just to find out there's been an update to the game.

All hail Cinco, I guess.

I'm good.

good for you.

so are u gonna pick up lvl 1 pvping again? :3

LEVEL ONE
10-24-2015, 03:28 PM
so are u gonna pick up lvl 1 pvping again? :3
Don't think I have the time to get level 1 pvp off the ground again.

Though I did have a few duels yesterday already.