PDA

View Full Version : Purple vanity

Burningdex
10-22-2015, 02:33 AM
seens lots of people wear it, its much like the red blue brown star trek armors, how do i obtain one?

Bazinga!
10-22-2015, 04:09 AM
If you're level 77, you can get either a green or a purple one. Go to the third stage of the new campaign (THE OVERLORD RETURNS - The Hidden Pyramid). Now you'll see a huge area behind you with no mobs. Go to the bottom right corner where you will receive the quest. To complete the quest, on the same stage, there will be pods. Break those pods and find Maj. Wilma (enchantress). She will be wearing a purple Star Trek uniform. I think its the fourth or fifth pod on the left hand side. After you do this, turn in the quest and you can choose between the green and purple uniform.

Whatami
10-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Excuse me sry for jumping in all of a sudden but I'm new and so what are vanities?

HeyitsTubs
10-23-2015, 06:41 PM
Excuse me sry for jumping in all of a sudden but I'm new and so what are vanities?

items that dont affect your stats but make you look good.

Groaning
10-23-2015, 06:58 PM

cough cough founders and in an indirect way cap vanities give you 2pc or 3pc rings and dragons vanities that give you a dragon ring when crafted with the pet and every item that gives 1 armor and the big luck that gives you a reroll chance and party hats that give you 2 armor

humblebear
10-24-2015, 06:24 AM

Vanity is item which is eqipped for look normally no bonus stat. Once eqipped it will cover helm/armor so we will see only vanity. Think it as outermost skin or shell or mask. Other usage is to hide eqipped gears.

Astrea
10-24-2015, 08:25 AM

Cool.

Would try it.

Whatami
10-24-2015, 12:42 PM

Oh okay thx :)

Whatami
10-24-2015, 12:46 PM
cough cough founders and in an indirect way cap vanities give you 2pc or 3pc rings and dragons vanities that give you a dragon ring when crafted with the pet and every item that gives 1 armor and the big luck that gives you a reroll chance and party hats that give you 2 armor

Lol I don't know anything u're saying XDD. Other guys say they don't affect stuff so what is this?

Groaning
10-24-2015, 09:07 PM
Lol I don't know anything u're saying XDD. Other guys say they don't affect stuff so what is this?

most vanities are for the looks, but most give 1 armor with party hat giving 2. Other vanities can also change you gameplay such as big luck that gives you a (15%??) chance to reroll. Cap items (achieved after hitting a level cap ex. 76,77,80) can you have a cap item which can allow you to get a 2pc/3pc ring that is superior to any other ring. Founders is also a exception being the few vanities that give more than 1 armor

Burningdex
10-24-2015, 10:08 PM
most vanities are for the looks, but most give 1 armor with party hat giving 2. Other vanities can also change you gameplay such as big luck that gives you a (15%??) chance to reroll. Cap items (achieved after hitting a level cap ex. 76,77,80) can you have a cap item which can allow you to get a 2pc/3pc ring that is superior to any other ring. Founders is also a exception being the few vanities that give more than 1 armor

PL doesnt deal w/ decimals so party is rounded to 2, it actually gives closer to 1.5....

Groaning
10-25-2015, 05:27 AM
PL doesnt deal w/ decimals so party is rounded to 2, it actually gives closer to 1.5....

but it gives two so everyones happy :D

Schnitzel
10-25-2015, 12:25 PM

Most vanities are just for looks, there are some (i.e. Founders' Helm) which give stats like +5 damage and +5 armor.

The dragon vanities i don't know whether it gives stats or no. I just know if you craft it, you get a ring

Burningdex
10-26-2015, 12:15 AM
but it gives two so everyones happy :D

eleven

Sahand_
10-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Vanities are items that may increase or make your character more appealing but they do not effect (increase or decrease your stats). You can wear your regular armor but then just have a vanity over it. My favorite one is either the Star trek armor (purple) or the Gem Studded Regalia.

sahandunited
10-30-2015, 01:38 PM
No idea. What does it look like? Do the higher level players tend to wear it or is it universal to all players in Pocket Legends?