PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on new endgame PVP

Taccori
10-22-2015, 10:59 AM
I preferred being a lust int mage in endgame pvp, but now we are at a new level with new gear. Being as how elite int is rarely dropping, like most mages, I have gone mostly dex. I love the dodge for int or dex. I really don't think it is excessive, HOWEVER, because of the other classes abilities, it makes the mage ridiculously OP. Like, not fun to play OP. I think bears were put in their place and I'm happy with them. Birds on the other hand.... W....T....F. I will not be leveling or playing my bird which is sad. They have no chance against mage, IDK how they do against bear. I think their damage output should be higher, or their crit, so that they are on an even playing field with mage. Finally a non pally has a good chance at beating a bear regularly. Was getting tired of myth farming me, now the tables are turned, but I get bored when it is so easy to kill someone, so there will be no retaliation.

Giazagilur
10-22-2015, 11:06 AM
Hahaha myth that cranky raging bear. I guessed he loved farming Int mages

Taccori
10-22-2015, 11:37 AM
yea cuz he a punk lol

Rejuvenate
10-22-2015, 03:29 PM
honestly no one rly needs ur opinion

Bous
10-22-2015, 05:06 PM
Dex Bears are Overpowered

Mothwing
10-22-2015, 07:02 PM
It's honestly so satisfying seeing all of the bears that talked trash during 77 get destroyed now.

Cavoc
10-23-2015, 10:06 AM
All those bought 3 piece family bears asking for a refund, and fam pallies not having a single clue how to int. it's fantastic.

Vigilante
10-23-2015, 08:14 PM
Dex Bears are Overpowered

Dex birds r op

Vigilante
10-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Hahaha myth that cranky raging bear. I guessed he loved farming Int mages

He likes many numbers on his kdr

Ignitedmage
10-25-2015, 07:32 AM
I preferred being a lust int mage in endgame pvp, but now we are at a new level with new gear. Being as how elite int is rarely dropping, like most mages, I have gone mostly dex. I love the dodge for int or dex. I really don't think it is excessive, HOWEVER, because of the other classes abilities, it makes the mage ridiculously OP. Like, not fun to play OP. I think bears were put in their place and I'm happy with them. Birds on the other hand.... W....T....F. I will not be leveling or playing my bird which is sad. They have no chance against mage, IDK how they do against bear. I think their damage output should be higher, or their crit, so that they are on an even playing field with mage. Finally a non pally has a good chance at beating a bear regularly. Was getting tired of myth farming me, now the tables are turned, but I get bored when it is so easy to kill someone, so there will be no retaliation.

Birds cannot be judged now because dex helms are missing, and, with the new cap, there comes new play styles and as this cap isn't even 1 month old so we should give it some time.

azefekie
10-25-2015, 10:47 AM
It's honestly so satisfying seeing all of the bears that talked trash during 77 get destroyed now.
Hey mothball! Missed you and once again I couldn't agree more. Amazing how all these str players are worried now. I've also noticed that all the pallies are no more so we should give them a chance to learn how to play mage the right way. I do also agree that mages are op and like I've always said mages have always been op you just have to know how to use a "support" character properly.

Cheers Runazeisback

Sheugokin
10-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Hey mothball! Missed you and once again I couldn't agree more. Amazing how all these str players are worried now. I've also noticed that all the pallies are no more so we should give them a chance to learn how to play mage the right way. I do also agree that mages are op and like I've always said mages have always been op you just have to know how to use a "support" character properly.

Cheers Runazeisback

I agree with the OP part to an extent. In CTF, certainly mages are OP, but in 1V1 in Forest Fights, there was not one way to beat a full lustrous bear except for luck ofc.

Itoopeo
10-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Str bear works perfectly fine imo. Its not like godmode on 71 bear but still L80 3/4 elite str bear has quite a bit of killing potential.

But yeah birds are crap now. Elite blaster with pink armor and fero 77 helmet gives 433 max damage. Should be at least 493 or 503 to actually do damage and kill someone.
Mages tank trough birds full combos without even touching ms at any point.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Burningdex
10-26-2015, 04:03 AM
it seems okay....but i would love everyone to be forced to max at L6 skills and once that happens give extra stat points instead, also lowering dodge on EVERYTHING has and always will be the quickest way to fix this mess

Fear
10-27-2015, 09:18 PM
it seems okay....but i would love everyone to be forced to max at L6 skills and once that happens give extra stat points instead, also lowering dodge on EVERYTHING has and always will be the quickest way to fix this mess

u dont even endgame nub

Itoopeo
10-28-2015, 03:50 AM
u dont even endgame nub

Lmao

Apply cold water to burned area

Burningdex
10-29-2015, 01:07 AM
Lmao

Apply cold water to burned area

puns

eleven.

ShanKai
10-29-2015, 01:39 AM
Hi, tacccc 💖💖💖

azefekie
10-29-2015, 06:27 PM
All those bought 3 piece family bears asking for a refund, and fam pallies not having a single clue how to int. it's fantastic.
I hadn't read this thread. You just made me lol for real