PDA

View Full Version : Is armor debuff stackable?

ilhanna
10-22-2015, 01:24 PM
1. Does armor debuff from two different skills, for example aimed shot and axe throw, stack?

2. Does armor debuff from skills stack with that from pet arcane/passive ability?

3. If a party uses multiple armor debuff pets, does the damage reduction inflicted on enemies stack? If not, how does the multiple debuffs work? Highest percentage prevails?

4. If we use an armor debuffing skills and a pet that debuffs armor, what are the mechanisms that determine whose debuff works first?

Thank you.

Vvildfire
10-23-2015, 06:34 AM
3. Last sentence answeres all 3 first questions..

Only debuff works. Think it is why warriors prefer not to 5% armour, aimed shot debuff decreases their armour more with 5% boost than without.

Jeez, I was told Toor aa's stacked... Kind of a let down. Just to be clear, not towards the system, which I think is fair (4 Toors 60% armor debuff? Op), but towards whoever gave me the wrong information... Nobody cared to say otherwise in gc

extrapayah
10-23-2015, 09:23 AM
Jeez, I was told Toor aa's stacked... Kind of a let down. Just to be clear, not towards the system, which I think is fair (4 Toors 60% armor debuff? Op), but towards whoever gave me the wrong information... Nobody cared to say otherwise in gc
it is not stackable...

when we are talking about damage, armor, and movement speed buff/debuffs that is in percentage value, it is either the highest positive buff or the lowest negative if any debuffs exist

stackable part in toor's aa are only the damage and the damage over time, which is good enough, because many other aa are 'only' unstackable buff/debuff without massive damage like toor's

Earlingstad
10-23-2015, 09:28 PM
1. Does armor debuff from two different skills, for example aimed shot and axe throw, stack?

2. Does armor debuff from skills stack with that from pet arcane/passive ability?

3. If a party uses multiple armor debuff pets, does the damage reduction inflicted on enemies stack? If not, how does the multiple debuffs work? Highest percentage prevails?

4. If we use an armor debuffing skills and a pet that debuffs armor, what are the mechanisms that determine whose debuff works first?

Thank you.

1. No because only the higher debuff will apply. For example aim shot debuffs 15 % armor while a warrior's axe throw debuffs 25%. If both attack one target at the same time, only the warrior's debuff will apply on the target.

2.No debuffs do not stack.

3.Always, the highest percentage prevails.

4.When your own skill debuffs armor and your pet's attack debuffs armor, whichever attack lands on the target first will apply. But the higher percentage will cancel out the lower and replace it. Suppose your pet debuffs 5 % armor for 10 secs and your skills debuffs 15% armor for 5 secs, your skill debuff will override the pet's debuff.

ilhanna
10-23-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks everyone for the comprehensive replies.

Vvildfire
10-24-2015, 12:39 AM
Yep thanks for the clarification ^-^