PDA

View Full Version : Android Forum App Feedback

Otukura
05-22-2011, 01:08 AM
I figured that because the mobile forum feedback was here, and the Suggestions and Feedback forum is for game related stuff only, I'd make this.

I'd like to be able to have some toggle to turn images on or off. Currently, that's the only reason I'm using the website. Also, the emoticons and quotes... quotes especially, they don't display. Just the BB code is. I'd like to see those.

EDIT: added my latest gripe: name of the person in the quote doesn't show up, there's just a white space once you tap on the post.

Samhayne
05-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback Otukura. If you think of anything else about the forum app, we'd love to hear it!

thugimmortal
05-22-2011, 01:50 PM
i like the app but im still using the desktop version
there is only a few smileys and it needs a new post button.
the newest button only shows some threads not as many as the desktop.
id like to be able to post pics direct from the app i was happy to see the image button but that Was for attachments.

im so used to the desktop version on my phone so as many of the desktop functions when posting woud be good

Otukura
05-22-2011, 05:37 PM
I just figured out you had to tap on the post to see the image. I'd still like to have a toggle to not have to do that.

At thug, hit the menu button on your phone and there will be something called forums. That's what makes it look like the desktop version.

rozer.binny
06-06-2011, 11:56 AM
started a thread recently in "General Adam" that in retrospect was more about the Android apps that would best suit me.
Like the iPhone app, sometimes it takes a little time for the app to recognize that you've slowed down. The overall recognition of speed in/decreases is very fast. Much faster than on my iPhone, but I don't know if that's thanks to my phone or the quality of the app.