PDA

View Full Version : Please remove shaking effect from mythic aegis !

debitmandiri
10-23-2015, 04:05 AM
First of all its a good pve weapon for war, but in elites its proc explode every sec which cause too much shaking screen, very annoying and can make headaches lol..pls remove it sts .. Ty

Jaffakex
10-23-2015, 06:02 AM
+1
It should be possible to disable it with "disable camera effect" in Options.

Tatman
10-23-2015, 07:21 AM
Yes please. This is very annoying, so much shaking and headaches...

Jazzi
10-23-2015, 08:55 AM
The weapon is great indeed and makes warriors much more useful in PvE for sure. The proc/explosion is its mmain benefit. But in big pulls, which are what a warrior in the party makes possible, the shakes are distracting and somewhat unpleasant and in the long run they really cause headaches. I love the idea of such an effect, but pls do tone it down a bit.

Ardbeg
10-23-2015, 04:39 PM
noooooo! the effect is fun! please only touch it after all other bells and whistles are tuned down!

Tatman
10-23-2015, 09:39 PM
noooooo! the effect is fun! please only touch it after all other bells and whistles are tuned down!
It's fun in km3 maybe. I did some runs (tombs, jagged, rengol) with the OP today, had to take breaks every now and then because of this stupid screen shaking happening practically all the time.

Avaree
10-24-2015, 08:40 AM
The weapon is great indeed and makes warriors much more useful in PvE for sure. The proc/explosion is its mmain benefit. But in big pulls, which are what a warrior in the party makes possible, the shakes are distracting and somewhat unpleasant and in the long run they really cause headaches. I love the idea of such an effect, but pls do tone it down a bit.

^^ well said^^ along with the screen shaking, pls tone down the swirling effect on rogue too. The effigy buff effect is very pleasant :) something to that effect would be nice.

kydrian
10-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Does everyone really get headaches from that O.o
I never noticed the screen shakes

Y

Ardbeg
10-24-2015, 08:59 AM
maybe an option to turn aggressive effects off would be possible?

Avaree
10-24-2015, 10:52 AM

Great idea :)

Tatman
10-24-2015, 12:37 PM
Yes, something like this would be nice. Way too many effects in this game lately imo.

Iisolah
10-24-2015, 03:01 PM
I never complain about graphics/effects, and I don't usually get affected.. so when I first saw this thread I didn't even gave it a second thought..

But later today when running some elite ren gol maps I totally got it. I'ts an awesome proc, but sadly extreamly annoying. The screen shake like crazy non stop, and it's almost impossible to see which mob you are hitting, (or if you even hit something at all).. Lots of sudden deaths by red zones and bombs (which I usually can avoid) because I wasn't able to see anything in this jumpy shaking messy screen. After a while my eyes hurt and I got a headache, so I had to give up and turn of the game for a while. :( I dont think I'm gonna run elite with a warrior again.

So yes, I agree, there would be really great to have an option to turn off effects like this one when it becomes too much for even non-sensitive players like me.

Jazzi
10-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Honestly maybe an option to turn off all effects will be better than just toning down this. Lately with all the effects going on: para, arcane ring, effigy, mari's aa, singe's aa, nekro's aa, glintstone bow bombs, etc. I honesy can't distinguish the mobs and single out and kill say the healers in elite Ren'gol. Further redzones are often not really visible, especially the smaller ones. I play on PC or laptop. Can't even imagine what it is like if someone uses a tablet or even worse a phone.

bibeolli
10-24-2015, 08:15 PM
yes.. please remove it... my head and eyes hurt. i cant imagine run with dova and aegis user!!! please remove it asap

debitmandiri
10-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Honestly maybe an option to turn off all effects will be better than just toning down this. Lately with all the effects going on: para, arcane ring, effigy, mari's aa, singe's aa, nekro's aa, glintstone bow bombs, etc. I honesy can't distinguish the mobs and single out and kill say the healers in elite Ren'gol. Further redzones are often not really visible, especially the smaller ones. I play on PC or laptop. Can't even imagine what it is like if someone uses a tablet or even worse a phone.
Im playing with a phone :p
Pain is my middle name :p

Haligali
10-26-2015, 06:15 AM
yes and turn off dovabear shaking too, too much attention for an useless ability.