PDA

View Full Version : Proly this is the solution of missing items

Waug
10-23-2015, 07:54 AM
Well I think, most of us ignored this small elix, who would care about a elix that stop shadow minions to attract, but I suddenly notice this -

and small sarcastic type smile of Cinco.

I won't say I'm the first to see any additional shadow boss in the pyramid starship,but I had to discover it and it's drops by myself, it drops Int weapons the weapons that can make u reach really rich overnight, I've seen the drops elite Keeper's staff, shield, str shield etc and the drop rate ain't as high as shadows bosses in conventional maps. Let me clarify that also does not mean that The main boss in that map i'e Gurgox does not drop this,but that really hard and time consuming and we don't have proof to justify that so there's ifs and buts.

there are item dropping patters like This additional boss in pyramid starship drops mostly int weaps, overlord drops mostly str weaps, map 1-2 are mostly feasible for dex weaps, shlds etc

So what's next?
Additional boss do spawn in the wrath of overlord and may drops something different and missing items in CS ( I didn't farm this one, because im not a plat giant and ppls like to go traditional way, they dont wanna try different) so farmers get ready to farm some real valuable items.

Most proly (I have not checked) there may spwan shadow boss too in the hidden pyramid & may drop dex helm along with in the 5th map additional shadow boss, (wooooooooooooow)well that does not mean T'paxx does not drops that but I already justified.

Happy farming, les solve the probable mystry that was made by cinco and grind some some sets to rock in pvp.

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 08:12 AM
This info was known by some of us since first days. You can see few parties farming only these shadows over and over. Unfortunately the helms are missing, as you can notice from them dropping even in orange and green rarity, but just limited to khafra and mynas. We already talked to cinco about this, he was the one who originally told us to farm these shadows and maps 3 to 5 in general. He is aware of the bug, i was expecting it to be fixed already, i don't know what's taking him so long.

Inviato dal mio Transformer TF101G con Tapatalk 2

Waug
10-23-2015, 08:36 AM
I did specially mentioned that I was not the first to see, top of that not discovered tday farming for sometime, Peoples are now farming Pyramid Starship but never seen to farm the 5th map. Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.

and I understand sorry to reveal hardcore farming secret that could make some specific peoples multi -tulti -meillioner. rather I like all the peoples running with sets.

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 09:09 AM
Don't get it wrong, i think it's good to have more people farming the real maps, map 1 and 2 aren't supposed to be a good farm spot, soon the loot there will have very low value.

The problem is that the loot system is still bugged, there's many parties farming overlord as well, he takes 30 seconds to kill with a pro party.Same goes for gurgox.Many are complaining of them having too many hp, but the problem is not the bosses, the problem is the players using the new elites, talons especially, that may be great for pvp but are basically ultra slow and useless in pve. With a full lust party in dex / int the bosses die in the blink of an eye.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

Waug
10-23-2015, 09:43 AM
Don't get it wrong, i think it's good to have more people farming the real maps, map 1 and 2 aren't supposed to be a good farm spot, soon the loot there will have very low value.

The problem is that the loot system is still bugged, there's many parties farming overlord as well, he takes 30 seconds to kill with a pro party.Same goes for gurgox.Many are complaining of them having too many hp, but the problem is not the bosses, the problem is the players using the new elites, talons especially, that may be great for pvp but are basically ultra slow and useless in pve. With a full lust party in dex / int the bosses die in the blink of an eye.

ya most of the part is true, some words like hiccups, "pro party" mostly the pro party is defined by elix dude, huh. It's true that old parties have the advantage of knowing things better but they are the most elix intense too, it's noting wrong though, thats what i called like hiccups, one thing I just wondering how u come to the conclusion that that new elites are ultraslow than lust, it's ain't correct at all, because new elites have more damage too, whereas it's applicable. new elites have longbow too, which is cheaper than talons.

There's one more reason, there are still some items which are pretty valuable that drops in 1-2 maps,like guardian, sentinel armors, so if peoples are getting those items easily pretty compared to 3-5 bosses, then they ofc hesitate to farm the rest of the maps which are pretty much harder in term of everything, u farm whole one map for one boss (Excluding additional) and u run 1 run for so many bosses in 1-2 so until the drops from here liquidated enough, we cant expect much farming on the rest.

Bazinga!
10-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.

I know lots of people who discovered this before you.

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 10:10 AM
You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

Waug
10-23-2015, 10:22 AM
I know lots of people who discovered this before you.

Now read this -

I won't say I'm the first to see any additional shadow boss in the pyramid starship,but I had to discover it and it's drops by myself,

also read in bold -

Well I should be still the person who discovered Cincos mystory by myself ;P after Cinco. Bravo.
I said it in the context that they have been told by cinco, while what I said.

I really don't get this mentality, I opened up something hot and good topic for everyone with proper justification & clarifications, and peoples try to decline that, May I asked if ya know this (most probably) then y don't bother to public this things for good for everyone, probably because keeping this things secret would make it way much more viable for earning pyramid of gold.

Also the way u claimed that like u know everything about me and even the moment I get to know u was doing dinner with me. :O

Waug
10-23-2015, 10:44 AM
You are right on elix kind of ruining the balance, however, without taking into account elix or not elix, what i define a pro party in pve is a party geared toward speed since you do pve for farming and the faster you kill a boss the more runs, the more chances at loot. The new elites are plain weaker damage wise, you probably didn't do a full compare,especially if you consider not just raw stats but the added bonus to lust as well.

Just as an example, the new most damaging dex weapon for pve is the sunblessed bow that has less damage compared to a lust bow in a full set,and way less crit.

I made tests to see the actual damage output, autoshooting on prisoners in hidden pyramid. The result was lust bow set dealing 600 average normal damage, critting 1200. Sunblessed was dealing less than 500 average, critting less and only for 1000. Shotty and blaster were dealing a pitiful 400 average with crits of 900. Talons were just depressing.

So yeah, the pve addicts obviously still prefer lust in pve maps over new elites, which is a must have if you plan on farming overlord or gurgox for hours. I hope helms are fixed, hoping that with the possible set bonus the new sets will be at least very close to lust, becoming viable for pve too, because right now they are pvp only.

No offense this is common mistake, Skills have more role on dealing damage than auto, here's comes the overall damage output, new elites win this even without making set value.

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Opest sorry but your comment makes me smile. I'm a pve addict myself, it's obvious i know that output is based off skills. What makes me smile is that your comment implies that you assume skill damage doesn't scale off base damage.

Obviously, auto attack is based off base damage when you look at the single hit. You're messing up dps with base damage. Of course skills are based off base damage and not dps, however i obviously tested on single hits damage.

I think you are a bit confused, it's pointless teaching you here, just go into a locked map and test whatever skills you want with full lust set and new elite weapons. I already did it, you will notice the same increment % in damage as you would see with just auto attacking.

Waug
10-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Opest sorry but your comment makes me smile. I'm a pve addict myself, it's obvious i know that output is based off skills. What makes me smile is that your comment implies that you assume skill damage doesn't scale off base damage.

Obviously, auto attack is based off base damage when you look at the single hit. You're messing up dps with base damage. Of course skills are based off base damage and not dps, however i obviously tested on single hits damage.

I think you are a bit confused, it's pointless teaching you here, just go into a locked map and test whatever skills you want with full lust set and new elite weapons. I already did it, you will notice the same increment % in damage as you would see with just auto attacking.

I didnot even talk about single thing about dps, and u bring dps into this. I talked about skill, the skill damage that have nothing to do with dps neither with auto attack of weapons The skill damage varies with gear and attribute points,the better gear u have, the damage get better of all ur available skills that do have damage, that's what I meant, it's totally justified what I said, just look ur skill damage values again and then talk.

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Wow, i thought you had better knowledge since i know you do videos too.It's shocking to see you actually don't know lol.

I'll try to make it simple since you obviously do not understand.
1) get 2 birds.
2) give them same stats.Until now, the skill damage is the same.
3) give 1 bird the new elites, the other bird a full lust set.
4) the bird with lust set has more crit, more dps, more BASE damage(weapon damage)
5) Skill damage will be different between the 2 birds because, they have same stats, but lust bird has more BASE damage, which is 1 of the stats that makes skill damage. Since all the other stats are the same on the 2 birds, the only relevant change for skill damage will be base damage.
6) if you still do not understand, do it on your bird. Get into a locked map and check skills. I made tests into frozen nightmares, good because the big yetis have lots of hp and you can test all you want.
7) if you still don't understand, i give up.

LOL

Cavoc
10-23-2015, 12:05 PM
There's way too much to read in this. Can someone give me like 1 sentence summary on what this is about.

Waug
10-23-2015, 12:13 PM
i give up.

ya pls do that, I have justified already lol

LEVEL ONE
10-23-2015, 12:18 PM
There's way too much to read in this. Can someone give me like 1 sentence summary on what this is about.

Something about Persian cats. I think OPest got a new cat, but other people are jealous now.

Cavoc
10-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Something about Persian cats. I think OPest got a new cat, but other people are jealous now.

Oh word. Tell him I said meow

Taccori
10-23-2015, 01:45 PM

5 plat elix (3 plat in guild hall) makes shadow guys not attack, and more bosses to spawn. Also farm maps 3,4,5.

Groaning
10-23-2015, 06:43 PM
5 plat elix (3 plat in guild hall) makes shadow guys not attack, and more bosses to spawn. Also farm maps 3,4,5.

then opest says auto damage doesnt contribute to skill damage while logan says it does

Loganayr
10-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Never said that autodamage contributes to skill damage. I said that base damage does and that i had made tests on normal attacks to see how base damage applied to new weapons compared to old ones. I guess it's too hard of a concept to understand.

Anyway map5 just dropped elite scimitar, it's the map with highest rate till now apparently.

Groaning
10-23-2015, 08:44 PM
i dont think base damage is someone to base off skill damage from
compare a l77 lust sword and l60 strongman mace
they both have nearly the same base damage but the skill damage is much higher on lust sword

although in most situation higher base damage = higher skill damage

Ignitedmage
10-24-2015, 04:23 AM
Wow, i thought you had better knowledge since i know you do videos too.It's shocking to see you actually don't know lol.

I'll try to make it simple since you obviously do not understand.
1) get 2 birds.
2) give them same stats.Until now, the skill damage is the same.
3) give 1 bird the new elites, the other bird a full lust set.
4) the bird with lust set has more crit, more dps, more BASE damage(weapon damage)
5) Skill damage will be different between the 2 birds because, they have same stats, but lust bird has more BASE damage, which is 1 of the stats that makes skill damage. Since all the other stats are the same on the 2 birds, the only relevant change for skill damage will be base damage.
6) if you still do not understand, do it on your bird. Get into a locked map and check skills. I made tests into frozen nightmares, good because the big yetis have lots of hp and you can test all you want.
7) if you still don't understand, i give up.

LOL

One thing.... Lust sets got set bonus.

Waug
10-25-2015, 05:47 AM
One thing.... Lust sets got set bonus.

don't u suggest others to read the posts properly?

As far is logan is concerned, there are some things that u don't need to test it on enemies, ur states tells everything, don't wanna be rude but I have full understanding how states tell the things, even ur old, u need to compare things just by states u don't need to test that on enemies, neither u can get proper understanding by testing a few times, just for example - let's say u have 50 crit, u tested a few times sometime u'll c 5 outa 10 sometime 4 outta 10 sometime 6 outta 10 are getting critted and even everything is possible but rarely on even dodge less enemies. To get the conclusion u have to do enormous tests with idle condition each & every time, but u would even would not bother to test that if u had proper understanding like me, because I know 50 crit means u gonna get 50% crits on an average but like lotteries u may get different results too - just a small example. But don't get me wrong there are things that need testing.

I'd agree with one thing tho, because I sold out lust I forget to compare with set value into this thus a small difference,but still the difference is so small that it does not matter if it's elix dominance,ur talking about 4-6 skill damage and few crit ofc, diff where by even a daily ur getting like 3x.

Ignitedmage
10-25-2015, 07:00 AM
don't u suggest others to read the posts properly?

As far is logan is concerned, there are some things that u don't need to test it on enemies, ur states tells everything, don't wanna be rude but I have full understanding how states tell the things, even ur old, u need to compare things just by states u don't need to test that on enemies, neither u can get proper understanding by testing a few times, just for example - let's say u have 50 crit, u tested a few times sometime u'll c 5 outa 10 sometime 4 outta 10 sometime 6 outta 10 are getting critted and even everything is possible but rarely on even dodge less enemies. To get the conclusion u have to do enormous tests with idle condition each & every time, but u would even would not bother to test that if u had proper understanding like me, because I know 50 crit means u gonna get 50% crits on an average but like lotteries u may get different results too - just a small example. But don't get me wrong there are things that need testing.

I'd agree with one thing tho, because I sold out lust I forget to compare with set value into this thus a small difference,but still the difference is so small that it does not matter if it's elix dominance,ur talking about 4-6 skill damage and few crit ofc, diff where by even a daily ur getting like 3x.

The thing you explaining me is totally different from what i said...
As logan said that the lust sets are pretty good for pve addicts and he tested by auto-ing and the new elites were weaker in autos however lust was giving a high damage, i just said a little thing that if he was wearing full lust(if he was wearing only the weapon then my post shouldn't be read) then he should keep in mind that lust sets got set bonus(i.e bonus crit, damage etc etc, depends on set) however, the new map elites aren't even completed yet so they are missing set bonus and much damage too(every component adds a little damage.) which make em weaker as long as what logan was true.

Waug
10-25-2015, 09:32 AM
As logan said that the lust sets are pretty good for pve addicts and he tested by auto-ing and the new elites were weaker in autos however lust was giving a high damage, i just said a little thing that if he was wearing full lust(if he was wearing only the weapon then my post shouldn't be read) then he should keep in mind that lust sets got set bonus(i.e bonus crit, damage etc etc, depends on set) however, the new map elites aren't even completed yet so they are missing set bonus and much damage too(every component adds a little damage.) which make em weaker as long as what logan was true.

It was alrdy mentioned somewhere, read first, as u suggest others.

Loganayr
10-25-2015, 10:29 AM

That's exactly what i explained, the new sets have no bonus less damage and less crit, they already own at pvp but are currently weaker in pve. No point arguing with certain type of people anyway.

I also do hope cinco fix helms and that with new set bonus they will be better in pve too, us pvers want new stuff as well. Apparently cinco said fix will be after halloween. Fingers crossed.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

Itoopeo
10-26-2015, 05:08 AM
What about flying/swift elite bow set?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Waug
10-26-2015, 07:06 AM

And y I didn't answer the rest, because I don't even read much logic from who thinks dex points r there for dodge, dex is for dodge, lol

Ignitedmage
10-26-2015, 07:10 AM
And y I didn't answer the rest, because I don't even read much logic from who thinks dex points r there for dodge, dex is for dodge, lol

Well... read what you said and what i said

In short i was declaring that because of no bonus for the new sets, they are weaker and you are telling me that i need to compare things with stats and stuff but the SET BONUS is a part of stat.

Waug
10-26-2015, 09:38 AM
Well... read what you said and what i said

In short i was declaring that because of no bonus for the new sets, they are weaker and you are telling me that i need to compare things with stats and stuff but the SET BONUS is a part of stat.

I was not referring to u in the first place rather logan, latter I said y did not even I read ur logics caz of dex-dodge thingy. I asked u to read the posts because u talked about the set bonus like none other said in this thread, I asked u to read all the posts, y i'd even suggest u to read the states, who think dex is for dodge lol. but u need explanations, ofc

look at this -

now -

I just compared armor, helm if available, wing and ofc weapon does provide extra damage, u can see that by urself in cs, no need to screen shot everything, but ofc it's lacking a few crits.

That's y new elites are still viable as far as damage is concerned and when everything adds up the difference between lust full set and elites without helm is minimal where damage is concerned.

Healynn
10-27-2015, 05:34 PM
I was not referring to u in the first place rather logan, latter I said y did not even I read ur logics caz of dex-dodge thingy. I asked u to read the posts because u talked about the set bonus like none other said in this thread, I asked u to read all the posts, y i'd even suggest u to read the states, who think dex is for dodge lol. but u need explanations, ofc

look at this -

now -

I just compared armor, helm if available, wing and ofc weapon does provide extra damage, u can see that by urself in cs, no need to screen shot everything, but ofc it's lacking a few crits.

That's y new elites are still viable as far as damage is concerned and when everything adds up the difference between lust full set and elites without helm is minimal where damage is concerned.

And armor is way higher, plus dodge!

Waug
10-27-2015, 10:22 PM
And armor is way higher, plus dodge!

That's of course but they just argued about the damage only

yannjoel
10-28-2015, 01:31 AM
i dont think base damage is someone to base off skill damage from
compare a l77 lust sword and l60 strongman mace
they both have nearly the same base damage but the skill damage is much higher on lust sword

although in most situation higher base damage = higher skill damage

Int mages also have a higher skill dmg then str mages

Madfisho
10-28-2015, 02:11 AM
Guess what, I discovered this elixer thing that makes shadow bosses spawn. It's cheeky because there's a ;)! It's really good as it gives you more chances to loot and it helps you not get stuck being eaten by little black things(shadows, not to be racist)!

Sent From My Apple SmartWatch Using Tapatalk! :D

Madfisho
10-28-2015, 02:14 AM

look at this -

now -

first of all, you're comparing a STR elite with a Dex Lust. Str might have more damage then dex and we can't prove this yet because it doesn't exist, or just really really bad drop rate and no one has it. Secondly, sorry to say it, but I thought u had more then 7m. See what you have started? Please finish this some one!

Waug
10-28-2015, 04:27 AM

He's not comparing int & str neither that has been said to the context of attribute point, though attribute point has great impact on skill damage. Groaning provided an example that how different weapons may have different impact on skill damage irrespective of same base damage to justify one of my statement, however though the concept he got is true but I can't justify the exact statement because I did not compare the exact items that he mentioned.

first of all, you're comparing a STR elite with a Dex Lust. Str might have more damage then dex and we can't prove this yet because it doesn't exist, or just really really bad drop rate and no one has it. Secondly, sorry to say it, but I thought u had more then 7m. See what you have started? Please finish this some one!

Since when sentinel armor became STR ? if u still have doubt see green texts in the image - Req - Level 80, 205 base dex, I do have gold in other places why I have to put every thing at the same place, saw my listing of sentinel's armor, if that get sold, I would not even able to receive that due to gold cap exceed.

Waug
10-28-2015, 04:35 AM

He's not comparing int & str neither that has been said to the context of attribute point, though attribute point has great impact on skill damage. Groaning provided an example that how different weapons may have different impact on skill damage irrespective of same base damage to justify one of my statement, however though the concept he got is true but I can't justify the exact statement because I did not compare the exact items that he mentioned.

Since when sentinel armor became STR ? if u still have doubt see green texts in the image - Req - Level 80, 205 base dex, plus read the whole thread, its not about proving new set vs old one. I do have gold in other places why I have to put every thing at the same place, saw my listing of sentinel's armor, if that get sold, I would not even able to receive that due to gold cap exceed.

Befs
10-28-2015, 06:20 AM
That's exactly what i explained, the new sets have no bonus less damage and less crit, they already own at pvp but are currently weaker in pve. No point arguing with certain type of people anyway.

I also do hope cinco fix helms and that with new set bonus they will be better in pve too, us pvers want new stuff as well. Apparently cinco said fix will be after halloween. Fingers crossed.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9105P utilizzando Tapatalk

It seems like ur trying to drop their price xD

And skill damage does not relate to base damage (entirely)

For example 35 dark wands do much less base damage than pins, yet deal the same skill damage.

Bazinga!
10-28-2015, 06:45 AM
Now read this -

also read in bold -

I said it in the context that they have been told by cinco, while what I said.

I really don't get this mentality, I opened up something hot and good topic for everyone with proper justification & clarifications, and peoples try to decline that, May I asked if ya know this (most probably) then y don't bother to public this things for good for everyone, probably because keeping this things secret would make it way much more viable for earning pyramid of gold.

Also the way u claimed that like u know everything about me and even the moment I get to know u was doing dinner with me. :O

I know that someone told you about this, so you didn't discover it by yourself any way. Usually I can understand what you're trying to say, and I know that English isn't your first language, but what you wrote didn't make any sense at all.

Waug
10-28-2015, 08:00 AM
I know that someone told you about this, so you didn't discover it by yourself any way. Usually I can understand what you're trying to say, and I know that English isn't your first language, but what you wrote didn't make any sense at all.

so the question is who told me and when? because u must know as u just mentioned. and how u know that?

Bazinga!
10-28-2015, 11:08 AM
so the question is who told me and when? because u must know as u just mentioned. and how u know that?

Becasue I'm good friends with the guy who told you about it.

Waug
10-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Becasue I'm good friends with the guy who told you about it.
who? that's what I want to know, u claiming something and hasitating to reveal small info. next time probably u gonna say - a frend of my frnd told to that fend, rofl.

such daamynes

Suentous PO
10-28-2015, 03:43 PM
More arguing who discovered what when the fact is nothing has been discovered - dafug O.o

Waug
10-28-2015, 08:51 PM
More arguing who discovered what when the fact is nothing has been discovered - dafug O.o

well, few ppls got Serious on my common statement, it was not a discovery claim in the first place.But when somebody do the false acquisition, he must have to provide adequate info and even proof.

My claim was more like I get to know this by myself, since beginning bazinga claimed otherwise and he/she's even could not reveal the source of his information by far, rofl.

so no, its not argument about who discovered, for ur information.

Suentous PO
10-28-2015, 11:13 PM
it was not a discovery claim in the first place.

My claim was more like I get to know this by myself,

I'm saying, there's nothing discovered to "know" other than having read the elixir description.
I've capped a few toons on that lix, no dex helms in sight to date.

Waug
10-29-2015, 12:11 AM
I'm saying, there's nothing discovered to "know" other than having read the elixir description.
I've capped a few toons on that lix, no dex helms in sight to date.

dex helms dont exists, most probably wont exist before halloween ending, im more confident now than that time I posted this thread, but there was still ifs and buts, now again availability of int weps had a great impact after ppls get to know the shadow boss farming in pyramid, I myself start to farm that boss to c if its drop anything and since than saw alot keepers staff (elite) and other int weaps to drop.