PDA

View Full Version : sandyxravage

cynic
05-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Dear devs,
i want to point out that sandyxravage needs a shield of guardian...... why.
i found out that the guy ive been playing for so long is just 14 years old, he does earn my respect by how he acts in the game as a true helpfull friendly player.
it surprised me to be honest that even kids (srry sandyxravage) can act as a nice and wise player. wich i cant say of all of them.

I think he deserves it.

greetz Mike

Redbridge
05-22-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey cynic, the devs are always glad to hear any feedback and in fact very much welcome it.

Why not email them further details, explaining why you think this player deserves rewarding giving examples. I suspect the dev team are watching various people for their next few announcements but unless someone is on their radar they can't watch everyone.

Your email may just put them on the radar and may lead to something more...

Always glad to hear about helpful and knowledgeable players....

Devs can be contacted on support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing the [at] with the @ symbol. Good luck

KaotiicxDream
05-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Is it time to say tyvm now? Hehe thx Xandrok :)

I agree with Redbridge ;-)

MelanieV
05-22-2011, 11:38 AM
coming out from the shadows of lurkdom as a friend brought my attention to this thread...

I whole-heartedly agree with cynic on his commentary regarding sandy. his maturity truly belies his age. until reading this I thought he was part of our "older" crowd...lol.

that being said, it's always a pleasure to play with him...great technique, helpful disposition, and fantastic sense of humor. he's an asset tovthe community.

Melanie
ign: lilaskye lvl55 (sooo close to 56!) enchantress

cynic
05-22-2011, 12:00 PM
well then i will write the devs personaly.
Like i said u deserve it!

KaotiicxDream
05-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Thx to both of you !! :)