PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge Central

Zeusofire
05-22-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to start a thread specifically to answer any questions, and to redirect people to relevant guides/posts to help answer their questions. I have been playing for almost half a year now and know quite a bit about the game and the forums. This is for anyone who wants to ask ANY question, so ask away!!

azulflame
05-22-2011, 01:10 PM
will you give me free mega mage, raid roach or fury fighter?

or a void talon or the sword that completes the str cyber set?

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 10:32 AM
That absolutely and totally ruined the thread...

Tamino
05-23-2011, 10:35 AM
That absolutely and totally ruined the thread...
But funny, indeed...

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 10:39 AM
:banana:Hmm... that answers that

Deadsoldiers
05-23-2011, 12:14 PM
Not really funny, i think this should be an good thread but that ruined it. From my point of they this question is useless and unfair for the others who took it serious with this thread . Not against u azul , just in general. Please take it a bit serious next time. Thank you

Barsoom
05-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Pfff, Internet jokes are always taken badly... I feel your pain azul, I really do.

Well, as for my question, how much xp can you get by doing all the quests? (I hear that quests now give you xp)

NeoQueen
05-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I must say, what azulflame did was rather typical of what could happen with such an open ended statement. Also, there are already numerous, and I mean numerous, FAQ's, guide help, and general help threads. Why make another one instead of just directing ppl who ask a question to one of those other threads?

Deadsoldiers
05-23-2011, 12:58 PM
I think this thread was made for all the people to ask so they dont all start new threads . Like zeusofire said there will be links to guides postet so the people who ask find them faster.

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
I must say, what azulflame did was rather typical of what could happen with such an open ended statement. Also, there are already numerous, and I mean numerous, FAQ's, guide help, and general help threads. Why make another one instead of just directing ppl who ask a question to one of those other threads?

actually Neo that is the point. to guide them to the proper guide/thread and answer when I can

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Pfff, Internet jokes are always taken badly... I feel your pain azul, I really do.

Well, as for my question, how much xp can you get by doing all the quests? (I hear that quests now give you xp)

I have heard that aswell. I do not know of any guides and i just started a new twink... It will probably take a week or two before that question can be anzwered

Deadsoldiers
05-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Wohooo i was right with post before ;-)

skavenger216
05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
From my understanding, you get 1 xp for completing a quest, when not potted. So, without, pots, you would get 199 xp from doing all the quests, because iirc there are only 199 quests out of the 210 that can be completed currently

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Ok then one question down!

skavenger216
05-23-2011, 04:01 PM
Ok then one question down!

Glad I could help! Let me further expand on my answer by saying that quest xp rewards are affected by xp pots, so using a 3x pot would give 3 xp per quest, for a total of 597 xp, if all current quests are completed while xp potted.

Redbridge
05-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Hi Folks,

I think we're all agreeing so fair play to Zeusofire for offering his help. The more people helping out it can only benefit the community as a whole.

There are lots of other similar threads too. see good example - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19061-The-Unofficial-Newbie-FAQ-Ask-anything-that-you-are-afraid-to-due-to-flaming

And in answer to the XP from quests question, it was announced that it works similar to XP threat levels, in that if you are at the right level and threat neutral you'll get one XP, if you are completing quests that are above your level you will get extra XP. see threat levels thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16108-Know-thy-self-know-thy-enemy.-A-thousand-battles-a-thousand-victories.)

also

Quest XP is not retroactive. It is only applied at the time you complete the quest.

and

Quest xp follows rules similar to PvE kill xp. You'll get more experience for quests at or above your level, tapering down as your level gets higher, down to a minimum of one even level kill's worth of xp.

Hope that helps....

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Okay then so extensive answers for that one

Whirlzap
05-23-2011, 06:36 PM
WHAT TIME IS IT AND WHEN WILL SOMEONE ASK ME TO A PL DATE?
ALSO WHAT IS FOR LUNCH TODAY AND GIVE ME
------
real questions:
What are some green low levels that sell for a bit?

Whirlzap
05-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Also how is it possible to have 203/150 quests? Is it because of redo!

noobmigo
05-23-2011, 06:39 PM
WHAT TIME IS IT AND WHEN WILL SOMEONE ASK ME TO A PL DATE?
ALSO WHAT IS FOR LUNCH TODAY AND GIVE ME
------
real questions:
What are some green low levels that sell for a bit?

Level 15 Auto C-Bows.
Also, the power of a level 15 Pirate Sniper Helm. Cheap, but crazily effective.

Zeusofire
05-23-2011, 06:43 PM
My low if you mean under lvl 10 not much sells at all. There are the occasionally twinks that need gear but it's hard to sell stuff