PDA

View Full Version : I think we need a better inventory management interface

extrapayah
10-24-2015, 12:30 PM
let's see if we have user interface like this:

for gears (weapons, helms, armors, rings, amulets, belts) and vanities:
1. a feature to lock items
2. a feature to clean all, automatically liquidate all non-locked items, probably also giving a summary of how many legendaries are going to be liquidated, how many epics, etc, with confirmation window

for crafting items and chests:
1. grouped same items (like essences)
2. remove all buttons (like essences)
3. use/open button -> use/open 1 item, even if it is grouped
4. stash button -> stash 1 item, even if it is grouped (a feature to stash some could be great, but for the start stashing 1 by 1 is good enough)
5. trade button -> trade 1 item, even if it is grouped

being tradeable/stashable doesn't mean it can't be grouped in inventory... the interface shouldn't be that hard

and also, AL is the first game i know having stash limit lower than brought inventory, probably it's time to increase stash to 1k, or even better, 2, 3, or 4k, and inventory to 1k

what do you think?

Ophelia
10-24-2015, 12:59 PM
Yes, we shud be able to stack dem essences and jewels.

Wud be nice if sts can also implement a search function
Or give us th option to independently sort our own inventories.

I hoarded 400 deary eggs, and it's kinda inconvenient scrolling thru them just to open a luck elix / ankh kit etc. If I could arrange my inventory...these stuffs would sitting right at th top instead of where they presently reside.

Avaree
10-24-2015, 01:19 PM
I hoarded 400 deary eggs, and it's kinda inconvenient scrolling thru them just to open a luck elix / ankh kit etc. If I could arrange my inventory...these stuffs would sitting right at th top instead of where they presently reside.

#dearyhoarderissue#...

Ophelia
10-24-2015, 01:31 PM
#dearyhoarderissue#...

Shuuuush XD
I'm adamant my investment is gonna pay off.

Next thing ya know,
We gonna need 100 deary eggs as ingredients to craft th next arcane potato.

I say bring it, sts ! MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Zylx
10-24-2015, 01:46 PM
I think instead of a "clean all" feature, we need some kind of inventory mode where we tap on an item and it gets selected and you can tap on multiple items and they each get selected and then you can choose to liquidate the selected items rather than the current way of liquidating each one by one.

mesalin
10-24-2015, 02:08 PM
I think instead of a "clean all" feature, we need some kind of inventory mode where we tap on an item and it gets selected and you can tap on multiple items and they each get selected and then you can choose to liquidate the selected items rather than the current way of liquidating each one by one.
Yeah it will be faster and easier +1

<Forgiveness>