PDA

View Full Version : The shadow Hax

Itoopeo
10-24-2015, 04:39 PM
What does the proc do? It says execute among the damage numbers but i really have no idea.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Magic Sword
10-24-2015, 08:33 PM
What does the proc do? It says execute among the damage numbers but i really have no idea.

Vibra/Cyber sword does same proc
it does a second auto attack everyone auto on a stunned target so much better for bears than like warbird or pally

Itoopeo
10-25-2015, 02:16 PM
What about the soul leech on sunblessed scimitar?

Groaning
10-25-2015, 06:23 PM
What about the soul leech on sunblessed scimitar?

Leeches hp

Ik it it works on Mages weakness unsure about the rest

Magic Sword
10-26-2015, 06:39 PM
Leeches hp

Ik it it works on Mages weakness unsure about the rest

yah i dont think bear procs off it idk about bird

Iheybeautiful
10-26-2015, 11:10 PM
Some str weapons can proc soul leech, I've seen it happen with gemstone swords.

Healynn
10-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Isnt the savage scythe still superior damage wise?

Itoopeo
10-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Isnt the savage scythe still superior damage wise?

I guess not, since especially on bears hax does double damage every hit.

Healynn
10-28-2015, 06:56 PM
I guess not, since especially on bears hax does double damage every hit.

It procs that often? And isnt sd alot higher with scythe? Slower speed and higher max translates to higher sd right? Or even if sd is based off str, the weapons higher damage makes the skills hit harder right? Its obvious that hax out dpses the scythe on auto.

Groaning
10-28-2015, 07:38 PM
It procs that often? And isnt sd alot higher with scythe? Slower speed and higher max translates to higher sd right? Or even if sd is based off str, the weapons higher damage makes the skills hit harder right? Its obvious that hax out dpses the scythe on auto.

almost every skill that a bear has can stun beck,stomp,hs, unsure about the slashes

so unless savage scythes dps has about 300 more damage every time the bears stuns and hits auto the hax will do more
now we have yet to consider the set bonus in the future, it will most likely exceed it in terms of damage
secondly SD isnt mainly based of damage ex. dark wand does less damage than voodoo pin but it has the same skill damage (thanks befs :P)
and lastly think about the sacrifices, more hp armor hit and in the future a set bonus..

Itoopeo
10-29-2015, 01:51 AM

It procs every hit if target is stunned. Ans yes, skill damage is based on actual damage, compared to hax, scimitar does 30 more damage and 35 skill damage more. However the hax proc is like a bonus skill every time you hit a autoattack.

I have noticed that bears and birds die to the hax dps, but mages need straight up burst and skill damage from scimitar to be killed.