PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to the talk of new and reworked skills?

Legallyblonde
10-24-2015, 04:50 PM
I remember back in the day everyone was kinda hyped at the announcement of a new and reworked skill system.

Whatever happened to this? Anyone know?

Ebezaanec
10-24-2015, 05:03 PM
"It's on the back-burners right now."

Lastmind
10-24-2015, 05:50 PM
I remember back in the day everyone was kinda hyped at the announcement of a new and reworked skill system.

Whatever happened to this? Anyone know?

Could u link the announcement pls?

Zaizor
10-24-2015, 06:24 PM
I remember it, Rem said they were going to look into class balance.

Spend more plats to convince them to class balance, lmao!

Visiting
10-24-2015, 07:39 PM
They said to not expect them to begin working on it until next year, so expect a revamped system in 2018.

Morholt
10-24-2015, 08:21 PM
Haven't logged into AL for well over a year now.
Why? There hasn't been any real updates to the game. The promised skill revamp being one of the most disappointing reasons.

Second major reason: the main content is just too slow. By the time a new campaign is released, just about EVERYONE is heavily geared up. So much so, that you can wear that gear, cap quickly, and survive fine in the new elite maps...making the newer items nearly pointless, since you don't even need them, except for an early PvP edge.
PvE is broken to the point that they had to start implementing 1 hit kill monsters for players to actually die-- that's not a challenge, that's a gimmick.

Lastmind
10-25-2015, 05:14 AM
They said to not expect them to begin working on it until next year, so expect a revamped system in 2018.

Where did they say that? Please give us a link.