PDA

View Full Version : Wt4 vs. Kt4

Midas Touch
10-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Which tomb gives more xp guys im lvl 25 rogue.
My guildies keep saying its wt4 but i only get about 300xp per run.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
10-25-2015, 12:00 AM
Kraag Tombs are better for grinding because all of their mobs grant kills/XP. The mobs spawned by WT4 witches do not count as kills/XP, making WT4 less efficient.

Wazakesy
10-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Kraag Tombs are better for grinding because all of their mobs grant kills/XP. The mobs spawned by WT4 witches do not count as kills/XP, making WT4 less efficient.

Depends as well if one was to use an elixir, and with a party.

noahgoulin
10-25-2015, 11:33 AM
+1 for WT4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Befs
10-25-2015, 12:25 PM
KT4 is faster, however it's harder to find a pt so I often end up having to run WT4.

mesalin
10-25-2015, 12:31 PM
Wt4 if there is no double xp.
If we have double xp then Kt

<Forgiveness>

Haligali
10-25-2015, 12:44 PM
its the exact same. don't wait for witches to spawn skeletons in wt4, if you lvl up solo then kt4 may better.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 6-el

Serancha
10-25-2015, 06:05 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4

I prefer to level solo. You don't have to wait for people to afk, empty their inventory, go have dinner, answer their mothers etc. All that waiting takes up time you could be running. In that respect alone, KT is better because it's easier to solo. That and you don't have to travel as far, don't have to enter the rooms to pull, runs are faster, and you're not killing any xp-less mobs.

Then there is the biggest bonus: 3 bosses that can drop crates. So you can level and make actual money at the same time.

Midas Touch
10-25-2015, 10:52 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?144452-Guide-The-Definitive-Guide-to-Speed-Leveling-and-Kraag-Tomb-4

I prefer to level solo. You don't have to wait for people to afk, empty their inventory, go have dinner, answer their mothers etc. All that waiting takes up time you could be running. In that respect alone, KT is better because it's easier to solo. That and you don't have to travel as far, don't have to enter the rooms to pull, runs are faster, and you're not killing any xp-less mobs.

Then there is the biggest bonus: 3 bosses that can drop crates. So you can level and make actual money at the same time.
I'm glad to hear that but I'm a lvl 24 rogue harder to solo.

Sent from my Excite 400dx using Tapatalk