PDA

View Full Version : What do you do after you reach 56?

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 06:10 PM
So I just reached the level cap of 56, and had already previously completed all possible quests except the crown of persistence (which I just completed). I now have 299/203 quests completed. Im just wondering from any other lvl 56 players, what do i do now? I have nothing to work for (seeing as I already have full mm set and enchanted set). I gain no xp from doing quests, and as far as I know, there is no end of game content or lvl cap increase coming soon. Do I just wait patiently until Blackstar comes out and put PL on hold? (Thinking about doing this make me sad)

Suggestions are welcome...

Vallist
05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
gratz i guess you can do dailies and make money! :D

Zeus
05-22-2011, 06:12 PM
You can twink, I always find that entertaining. Mostly though, what keeps me attached to the game is talking to the players and community in general. Twinking is low level PvP. You lock a character's xp at a certain level; Popular twinking levels are 10, 20, 25, 30, and 35.

Sky../
05-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Hello coolest chick i'll never meet :)

gratz on 56.

and gratz on finding out why most lvl 56 people discourage powerlevelling to 56. it's boring up here.

Ayrilana
05-22-2011, 07:03 PM
I pretty much come on do daily quests, maybe a few BS runs, and then log off. Almost everyone I know has quit or is taking a break.

WhoIsThis
05-22-2011, 07:07 PM
You could make an alt as some have suggested. Or considering Pvping at the level cap.

Zeus
05-22-2011, 07:09 PM
I pretty much come on do daily quests, maybe a few BS runs, and then log off. Almost everyone I know has quit or is taking a break.

Yea, one thing people need to understand about Pocket Legends is, while it has a great community, it is not meant to entertain people for years on end, like other MMOs. That's why there is a huge quitting rate. There just isn't enough content, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I LIKE that PL is not a hardcore MMO.

RedRyder
05-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Try other games till blackstar comes out

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Ok well I tried pvp like some have suggested and everytime I killed someone they told me I wud get booted for rushing...am I missing the point..they were awfully mean about it too:( when I asked about it.. im just trying to learn...

Conradin
05-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Aww yeee people are mean in pvp. I recomend making a lvl 20 dex bear twink. If you want to ill show you the way (what gear, combos, etc). My project atm is to make a lvl 25 onyx warbird.

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
ok well i cant seem to find a guide with rules or anything, but isnt the point of pvp to kill the opposing team? sorry if i sound like a noob, but it just seemed like i was getting booted because they were mad that i was killing them..am i wrong? if i am pleeease tell me cause im super confused:/

Conradin
05-22-2011, 07:32 PM
When i pvp 1v1 we kinda have a code. One person says ready? And the other says go. Then we brawl. But in essence, its a free for all.

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Yea, one thing people need to understand about Pocket Legends is, while it has a great community, it is not meant to entertain people for years on end
I dont want to be entertained for years.. I just either want to officially have an end to the game or have the level cap increased because im highly ocd and it just doesnt feel complete (and i dont like having no control over being able to finish the game or whatnot). ive never played any other MMOs but dont they usually have an end of game sequence when you're finished?

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 07:37 PM
When i pvp 1v1 we kinda have a code. One person says ready? And the other says go. Then we brawl. But in essence, its a free for all.
i was playing on teams there were 3 of us on the blue team and 4 of them on the red team...i saw a red guy ran up to him and we "battled" and i killed him..thats when he said if you rush me again ill boot you...i didnt feel like it was rushing he could clearly see me unless he wasnt paying attention..its not like i ran up behind him or somthing...he was facing me

Vallist
05-22-2011, 08:12 PM
did you also post on facebook ???

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 08:20 PM
did you also post on facebook ???

i posted that i hit 56 on pl wall, yes...y do u ask?

CrimsonTider
05-22-2011, 08:29 PM
First of all, congrats on reaching 56!! Personally, I just finished leveling a second character and have a "secret" low level character that I am running through the lower levels to break up the constant sewer runs. I also do the daily quests and help my friends level. I have recently tried pvp but will only play with certain people because of the children who take pvp too seriously. I just like to have fun!!

On a side note: Parth!! How many sigs do you have??? LOL Make me one!!

braluk
05-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Usually I'll enter a room and the first thing I'll ask (and I have it saved in quickchat) is FFA or 1v1?

Sometimes you can tell when you look at the action going on and you see a whole bunch of people just fighting in a row versus an orderly one on one fight. That'll get you started. If you enter PVP and you're on a team that has more players than the other team, you offer to sit or tell everyone that you're sitting. The newest arriving member that unbalances teams will generally sit til next game. Don't rush players (i.e. they just spawned and you kill them right there on the spot before they even get a chance to power up), and if its clear that the teams aren't fighting yet and waiting for balaced teams, dont go ahead and start attacking.

Just general rules that'll keep you welcome in pvp rooms. But I agree, people take pvp too seriously. I enjoy how upset some people get but I put em on mute after a while. I try to teach new people who just enter but most of the learning will be done through trial and error, and going with the flow. It gets more fun as you learn along the way.

Zeus
05-22-2011, 08:40 PM
First of all, congrats on reaching 56!! Personally, I just finished leveling a second character and have a "secret" low level character that I am running through the lower levels to break up the constant sewer runs. I also do the daily quests and help my friends level. I have recently tried pvp but will only play with certain people because of the children who take pvp too seriously. I just like to have fun!!

On a side note: Parth!! How many sigs do you have??? LOL Make me one!!

Environment made me mine :). He is a true beast :).

Orcish
05-22-2011, 08:44 PM
I wanted to use mine but can't... *sniff*
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa336/david_stocking_us/OrcishAnimationSig.gif

Stephnee
05-22-2011, 09:14 PM
thx braluk! very helpful:)

OverkillED
05-23-2011, 06:41 AM
i am crazy for pvp. right now my goal is to make a lvl 20 or 25 dexbear twink. (probly 20, lvl 25 gear costs a fortune compared to 20)
another goal is to get my pally to lvl 35.

Riccits
05-23-2011, 06:53 AM
i was playing on teams there were 3 of us on the blue team and 4 of them on the red team...i saw a red guy ran up to him and we "battled" and i killed him..thats when he said if you rush me again ill boot you...i didnt feel like it was rushing he could clearly see me unless he wasnt paying attention..its not like i ran up behind him or somthing...he was facing me

welcome to PVP! its a place of fun and a lot of hate. its normal there to be called a noob or to get some "f. y." when u win a fight.
just fight fair and not 2vs1 and be sure the other is ready for ur attack, then ur always fine. when someone rushes u, revenge with same..
try to learn from pro-pvp-mages and u will have fun! the beginning will be hard...
GL!

Deadsoldiers
05-23-2011, 07:24 AM
Not really best twinking levels , level 10 is not that good , level 12 or level 15 are better. I have a level 12dex bear twink and i can kill most level 10 twinks. Level 15 is good because of level 15 expert and artisans , level 12 because of more skill points than level 10.

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-23-2011, 08:51 AM
Pls put lvl 15 twink :)
Added: sorry redundant nvm! :)

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Not really best twinking levels , level 10 is not that good , level 12 or level 15 are better. I have a level 12dex bear twink and i can kill most level 10 twinks. Level 15 is good because of level 15 expert and artisans , level 12 because of more skill points than level 10.
To be fair, fight with the same level