PDA

View Full Version : 10k pvp kills = Warmonger; 10k flags = None?

Cadbura
10-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Why? getting 10k pvp kills is very easy for a twink with OP stats and for average twinks. Even some uses dummy to farm kills just to have the awesome title "Warmonger". 1 will take just 3weeks or a month to get this. But how about for us Flaggers? who always run and competes with other twinks now that the system of how flagging works has changed. It would take you approximately 2 years just to reach 10k flags, 1 yr if you really are good and have no work or school with plenty of time. After all the hardworks there's no GOOD title to be received? We deserve to have one.

Flagging isn't a joke. Making your way to reach 10k flags can make you mentally retard. Its a silly job for everyone to work on. Only few has interest on flagging cause even if they hit 10k flags especially to rogues, they wont hit ctf captures LB anyway whereas for mages reaching 10k flags its a 100% that your name will be on the list.

Sts, Please, put a Title reward for reaching 10k flags so hardwork will pay at the end and to get the interest of twinks to flag also.

P.S
Make the Title long and unique so it would be a must have for everyone!

Madnex
10-25-2015, 08:44 AM
Flagging is a joke with the new system. In terms of effort and time required, it's clear that from the start they just slapped the number of 10k just so it's the same with kills and because... it looked even and nice? 10k kills = 5k flags, that's what it should've been if there was any intention for balance between them.

Point being, seems like not much attention was given to the flag AP's altogether. Hence the lack of title as well.

xnorwayx
10-25-2015, 09:33 AM
2 years? I'm making 500 flags per week on my rogue... Not sure if this will even take 1 year lol.

Nathan Tupas
10-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Why? getting 10k pvp kills is very easy for a twink with OP stats and for average twinks. Even some uses dummy to farm kills just to have the awesome title "Warmonger". 1 will take just 3weeks or a month to get this. But how about for us Flaggers? who always run and competes with other twinks now that the system of how flagging works has changed. It would take you approximately 2 years just to reach 10k flags, 1 yr if you really are good and have no work or school with plenty of time. After all the hardworks there's no GOOD title to be received? We deserve to have one.

Flagging isn't a joke. Making your way to reach 10k flags can make you mentally retard. Its a silly job for everyone to work on. Only few has interest on flagging cause even if they hit 10k flags especially to rogues, they wont hit ctf captures LB anyway whereas for mages reaching 10k flags its a 100% that your name will be on the list.

Sts, Please, put a Title reward for reaching 10k flags so hardwork will pay at the end and to get the interest of twinks to flag also.

P.S
Make the Title long and unique so it would be a must have for everyone!

they didn't put title on 10k flags coz its hard to put title name flagmonger doesn't sounds ryt so leave it blank lol

Legallyblonde
10-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Tbh 10k Flag title could be "Still Standing"

Tabeer Amin
10-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Suitable title fr 10k flag ap 'done with flags'

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
10-25-2015, 03:39 PM
[ too much time on your hands ] New flag ap title

Energizeric
10-26-2015, 03:03 PM
Isn't a leaderboard banner better than a title? most use guild title anyway.

Cadbura
10-26-2015, 09:44 PM
Flagging is a joke with the new system. In terms of effort and time required, it's clear that from the start they just slapped the number of 10k just so it's the same with kills and because... it looked even and nice? 10k kills = 5k flags, that's what it should've been if there was any intention for balance between them.

Point being, seems like not much attention was given to the flag AP's altogether. Hence the lack of title as well.

Thats a great idea and im in favor of it but I think thats not gonna happen right now? because if sts did that, one might just pop on the list of Top players LB and mess it up. lol!

What I want is a simple action; Put a Title

Cadbura
10-26-2015, 09:47 PM
[ too much time on your hands ] New flag ap title

Thats a good one but
[ Im a flagger and have plenty of time to go crazy for it ] is a better one.

Xdumbx
10-27-2015, 10:44 AM
There the title you get for 10k flags is <No life>.

Ssneakykills
10-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Isn't a leaderboard banner better than a title? most use guild title anyway.

For timed runs and tourney banners yeah the rest of the leaderboards are plagued with cheaters and glitch abusers

Energizeric
10-28-2015, 06:42 AM
For timed runs and tourney banners yeah the rest of the leaderboards are plagued with cheaters and glitch abusers

I worked very hard for my "Top Players" banners. In fact, I don't know any sorcerer in the Top 25 who cheated to get their banners. Yes, there are some who were able to get large amounts of PvP kills by farming kills, and some who used glitches to get large amounts of PvE kills in the past. But the subject of this thread is flags, and there is no glitch to get tons of flags. You have to actually run them, each and every one of them.

Bmwmsix
10-28-2015, 06:46 AM
10k flags = insane aka most useless ap

supersyan
10-28-2015, 07:37 AM
I worked very hard for my "Top Players" banners. In fact, I don't know any sorcerer in the Top 25 who cheated to get their banners. Yes, there are some who were able to get large amounts of PvP kills by farming kills, and some who used glitches to get large amounts of PvE kills in the past. But the subject of this thread is flags, and there is no glitch to get tons of flags. You have to actually run them, each and every one of them.

But some people mentioned about a chrome glitch were players can flag after game is ended?

Alhuntrazeck
10-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Lol@us flaggers.

This is what has completely ruined CTF. And you want to screw it up further...? The point of CTF is to CAPTURE THE FLAG. The only reason you would grab the flag would be to win the game, not to further your own KDR. The addition of APs and flag LBs was a very shortsighted move and has basically killed CTF. Go try out CTF in any other game & compare it with this.

This is why a wins/losses kdr is sooo needed.

Haligali
10-28-2015, 10:16 AM

There was a 'can flag after game is ended' glitch, i had a friend who reached 10k flags in a week. I had him on friend list saw him always in pvp, didnt answered my pms and it was unavailable to join in his rooms.

Xdumbx
10-28-2015, 10:32 AM
Not true and some people might find this offensive xd
Well if they enjoy flagging let em' go for it ;). I just find flagging extremely boring :p. Sorry if I offended anyone.

nelson131
10-29-2015, 05:24 AM
Suitable title fr 10k flag ap 'done with flags'

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

This=awesome

Jazzi
10-29-2015, 05:30 AM
Flagging is extremely boring imho. I have all the other aps. Tried to start flagging, but i just stopped at less than 20 flags. It is really not fun for me personally. And imo a game is supposed to be fun and not feel like hard unpleasant work.

Energizeric
10-29-2015, 09:55 PM
Flagging is extremely boring imho. I have all the other aps. Tried to start flagging, but i just stopped at less than 20 flags. It is really not fun for me personally. And imo a game is supposed to be fun and not feel like hard unpleasant work.

Being the "best" at anything usually requires hard work, even if it is a game. You do NOT need to do flagging to play the game and have fun. If you want to be among the leaderboard "Top Players", then you do need to do some hard work. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Zylx
10-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Being the "best" at anything usually requires hard work, even if it is a game. You do NOT need to do flagging to play the game and have fun. If you want to be among the leaderboard "Top Players", then you do need to do some hard work. I don't see anything wrong with that.

There is a fine line between reasonable and impossible and STS blindly set the parameter past that line.

Lets say each flag takes about a minute to acheive (average). That's 10,000 minutes. 166 hrs 40mins of purely running back and forth, and that's not taking into account breaks or match ends. If you spend 2 hrs a day flagging, you'd be done in 83 days. 2hours plus break time, plus attackers, plus other flaggers plus waiting for matches to begin can easily make that into an additional 2-3 hours of effort for the same amount of flags each day. Not only this, but I know of a particular flagger who was ridiculed for constantly ending the ctf killers' and dummy farmers' games prematurely and was harrassed by many guilds.

There's a reason why many players have every AP except for the flag AP. It's boring, repetitive, and a waste of time.

pompous
10-30-2015, 02:05 AM
this is like asking for a title for running Brackenridge 10,000 times. Ridiculous achievement

Cadbura
11-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Lol@us flaggers.

This is what has completely ruined CTF. And you want to screw it up further...? The point of CTF is to CAPTURE THE FLAG. The only reason you would grab the flag would be to win the game, not to further your own KDR. The addition of APs and flag LBs was a very shortsighted move and has basically killed CTF. Go try out CTF in any other game & compare it with this.

This is why a wins/losses kdr is sooo needed.

Yes! you have a good point! Wouldnt it be wonderful if sts just ADD another column of kdr for ctf wins/losses? And whoever leaves ctf without ending it will receive a 1 point of lose?
Like once youve entered theres no turning back.

* In this way, whoever enters the pvp when it started are forced to compete with the opposite team to flag to 5.
* Plus this is a great idea to eliminate blockers in CTF cause if he's blocking a spot then it would mean that hes with his enemies now.
* PLUS to those who really hates flagging will be forced to flag too! that would give a sense to CTF!; to capture the flag! not just the kills!!!

Anil LK Joseph
11-21-2015, 10:15 PM
Should get a title example
- Flag master
- Flag hero
- King
- Runner
- Connected
- Captured
Haha :) anyone agree ?