PDA

View Full Version : lag everywhere

mrshield
10-25-2015, 08:25 AM
why so lag this past 3 or 4 days i cant even farm essence or go to pvp. sts plx fix this ping before the event ends plx i want to make gold before the event edns. my net is so fast. only al is is lagging.

Raxsain
10-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Cuz of the event.

Vvildfire
10-25-2015, 11:34 AM
I didn't have any lag in the past days except for yesterday, for some reason (it seemed like all the lag I didn't have focused there and made me dc every 15 mins lol). I've no idea why it happened, but it didn't occur today, and I hope it won't happen anymore.

These days I don't have any WiFi, so I'm using data connection. My ping is almost never red and I usually never dc, except for yesterday, unlike with my WiFi (ping usually green, then sudden dc every 40-60 mins. Twice in a row on pc even).
I don't know if I'm helping, but if you're using WiFi, switching to 3G/4G might do something.

Ceuidear
10-25-2015, 12:16 PM
I am not facing any kind of laggs just a bit of ping spikes once an hour from 500-2000 but since today morning i am experiencing an Slow Motioned gameplay plus a bit of ping spikes especially in KM3 but works fine after leaving Kraken Mines.

Fill out the questions below with ur respective answers & post it in the thread " Lagg & Ping Spikes " started by me at AL Thechnical Issues & Bugs or send it to one of the STS Devs they might help u guys.

Place :
Zone :
Time of playing :
Connectivity Type :

mrshield
10-25-2015, 05:42 PM
I didn't have any lag in the past days except for yesterday, for some reason (it seemed like all the lag I didn't have focused there and made me dc every 15 mins lol). I've no idea why it happened, but it didn't occur today, and I hope it won't happen anymore.

These days I don't have any WiFi, so I'm using data connection. My ping is almost never red and I usually never dc, except for yesterday, unlike with my WiFi (ping usually green, then sudden dc every 40-60 mins. Twice in a row on pc even).
I don't know if I'm helping, but if you're using WiFi, switching to 3G/4G might do something.ok i'll try to use 3g ty