PDA

View Full Version : Return of Azefekie (Runazeisback)

azefekie
10-25-2015, 08:42 AM
Hello Pocket Legends community! I have recently returned to the greatest game to hit your mobile device. With my return I once again have players saying they "own" me. I am now creating a thread to allow these players to post their proof. Please refrain from any trolling, this thread is simply for players to post screen shots of beating me 1v1 to 10. I am truly honored that after so long of playing this #1 pvp/ctf based game that i still have so many fans.

Cheers Runazeisback

Ignitedmage
10-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Welcome back Ani-Will-...!

Was missing laughing on you dude!

Waug
10-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Aze ain't aniwill but azi ain't anything less than aniwill either, good catch.

frat
10-25-2015, 10:00 AM
There's a difference between being arrogant and stating facts. Shawn simply states facts. Aniwill is just an arrogant random. I've known Shawn and have been one of his guildies for a long time, he's one of the best mages out there.

azefekie
10-25-2015, 10:40 AM

? Who is Ani-Will?

Ani-Will-Kill
10-25-2015, 10:41 AM
I beat azefieke but its because he wasn't wearing elites like the other people. I was wearing orange gear when I did this to him, I assume he was in pinks or purples. I need a elite wand, just 1 elite to stay ranked number 1 at this game. I can't kill elite people with orange gear

azefekie
10-25-2015, 10:49 AM

I beat azefieke but its because he wasn't wearing elites like the other people. I was wearing orange gear when I did this to him, I assume he was in pinks or purples. I need a elite wand, just 1 elite to stay ranked number 1 at this game. I can't kill elite people with orange gear
Please if you have screen shots post them sir or refrain from posting on this thread. There will always be players who claim what they can never do.

Cheers Runazeisback

Sheugokin
10-25-2015, 12:24 PM
Please if you have screen shots post them sir or refrain from posting on this thread. There will always be players who claim what they can never do.

Cheers Runazeisback

I beat you

in my dreams.

Ssneakykills
10-25-2015, 12:47 PM
I farmed you irl

Ani-Will-Kill
10-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Such confidence azefieke, sometimes when people hit their heads to hard they forget they ever hit their heads. In this case I won in such a traumitic way it seems as if you've convinced yourself that you did not lose. I never really think of taking screenshots of beating a specific player as everyone knows I don't lose so there's nothing for me to prove. Aze when we meet again hopefully this time you can remember, my ign is Aniwillkill ill see you around my friend. I'm only going to do this to show specifically to you who the best is, it's all I can gain from defeating a player is third acknowledgment of my skill

frat
10-25-2015, 04:50 PM
Such confidence azefieke, sometimes when people hit their heads to hard they forget they ever hit their heads. In this case I won in such a traumitic way it seems as if you've convinced yourself that you did not lose. I never really think of taking screenshots of beating a specific player as everyone knows I don't lose so there's nothing for me to prove. Aze when we meet again hopefully this time you can remember, my ign is Aniwillkill ill see you around my friend. I'm only going to do this to show specifically to you who the best is, it's all I can gain from defeating a player is third acknowledgment of my skill

Hahahahah bravo. You just made my day.

azefekie
10-25-2015, 05:59 PM
Such confidence azefieke, sometimes when people hit their heads to hard they forget they ever hit their heads. In this case I won in such a traumitic way it seems as if you've convinced yourself that you did not lose. I never really think of taking screenshots of beating a specific player as everyone knows I don't lose so there's nothing for me to prove. Aze when we meet again hopefully this time you can remember, my ign is Aniwillkill ill see you around my friend. I'm only going to do this to show specifically to you who the best is, it's all I can gain from defeating a player is third acknowledgment of my skill no one even knows who you are Ani...for someone claiming to be the best my only question is do you have a tournament shield? Or have you ever participated in a PL tournament? We are aware new players are still coming to this wonderful game and we welcome you Ani!

Iaintcuard
10-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Hello Pocket Legends community! I have recently returned to the greatest game to hit your mobile device. With my return I once again have players saying they "own" me. I am now creating a thread to allow these players to post their proof. Please refrain from any trolling, this thread is simply for players to post screen shots of beating me 1v1 to 10. I am truly honored that after so long of playing this #1 pvp/ctf based game that i still have so many fans.

Cheers Runazeisback

Just need one to come back for the old trio.

XghostzX
10-25-2015, 08:21 PM

Lmao Aze love you dude and you know I always consider you one of the best mages, but this comment is solid

Fear
10-25-2015, 09:15 PM
all me right?

Waug
10-25-2015, 09:37 PM
no one even knows who you are Ani...for someone claiming to be the best my only question is do you have a tournament shield? Or have you ever participated in a PL tournament? We are aware new players are still coming to this wonderful game and we welcome you Ani!

well aze, u have no idea who is ani, some ppls compare ani with alterra queen, some ppls compare with devs with enormous states and rumor is that ani beated cloudwater to 10.

Ignitedmage
10-26-2015, 09:18 AM

No matter if he's so over-confident but this post is simply hilarious!

azefekie
10-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Just need one to come back for the old trio.

Those are old days of PL but i wish he was back too
Glad to see you're still around bro

Vigilante
10-26-2015, 05:32 PM
Time to make new Gen pvp pros. Time to let the old retire

Mothwing
10-26-2015, 06:21 PM
Time to make new Gen pvp pros. Time to let the old retire

What does this even mean lmao.

XghostzX
10-26-2015, 06:49 PM
Don't feed the trolls or don't post. Thank you

Aze, again, I love you dude -- but your original post is what "feeds the trolls" is all I'm saying. But still, you are in my eyes one of the top mages and I have learned tremendously from you.

Mothwing
10-26-2015, 06:50 PM
Aze, again, I love you dude -- but your original post is what "feeds the trolls" is all I'm saying. But still, you are in my eyes one of the top mages and I have learned tremendously from you.

We all know you're the true OG mage William :)

XghostzX
10-26-2015, 07:16 PM

As are you bae <3

Magic Sword
10-26-2015, 07:41 PM
i tried for us all but wasnt quite sucessful

Mothwing
10-26-2015, 08:42 PM

Lmfao. This is great.

azefekie
10-26-2015, 10:37 PM

I meant no disrespect by my post if it seemed that way. We know players say they do stuff they can't and after my long absence from PL I figured I'd allow players to share their photos of beating me. Usually when something is so unbelievable they have to take a photo to prove it happened and with all the new players out there some how they have photos of beating me and claim they'll post on forums for all which I am more then happy to see. We're all about competition glad to see there's still some out here.

azefekie
10-26-2015, 10:39 PM

Can't forget John (shiloo) he did win the last mage tourney. I'm hoping this new cap we'll all get another chance to play each other.

azefekie
10-26-2015, 10:42 PM

Lol great game

Mothwing
10-26-2015, 10:45 PM
Can't forget John he did win the last mage tourney. I'm hoping this new cap we'll all get another chance to play each other, I'm ready for any running of buffs this time lol.

I'd love it if us mages played a few rock wall games. Would make for some good matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azefekie
10-26-2015, 10:55 PM
I'd love it if us mages played a few rock wall games. Would make for some good matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We finally got to the other night! I can't believe Nick and Dinh were on, that was an awesome game. Makes me miss the old days of PL without all the Dodge based sets.

Roninmoro
10-26-2015, 11:12 PM
I won't shut the thread down yet, but we need to watch the tone in here. There's to be no flaming or baiting other players.

Zeus
10-26-2015, 11:35 PM
I meant no disrespect by my post if it seemed that way. We know players say they do stuff they can't and after my long absence from PL I figured I'd allow players to share their photos of beating me. Usually when something is so unbelievable they have to take a photo to prove it happened and with all the new players out there some how they have photos of beating me and claim they'll post on forums for all which I am more then happy to see. We're all about competition glad to see there's still some out here.

Still remember our matches? :p

azefekie
10-27-2015, 09:01 AM
Still remember our matches? :p Parth who doesn't remember matched against you? I still go to physical therapy 6 times a week for it...

Cavoc
10-27-2015, 10:39 AM

I'm more surprised that you have a 2 letter name. Reported

Still remember our matches? :p

Here goes parth flexing again

frat
10-27-2015, 11:16 AM

Lel. Knowing him he probably has a 69 letter name too.

anahadaz
10-27-2015, 01:26 PM

Made my day lmao

azefekie
10-27-2015, 03:46 PM

Here goes parth flexing again

Lol. Parth will always be remembered as a great player. He wasn't unbeatable but gave more of a challenge than 99% of the players

Taccori
10-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Who are you? Don't think I've ever met you. You seem like a legend..... or a myth?

Burningdex
10-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Who are you? Don't think I've ever met you. You seem like a legend..... or a myth?

both ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Vigilante
10-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Y be bragging who will be in the top, obviously its me.

azefekie
10-29-2015, 08:59 AM
Y be bragging who will be in the top, obviously its me.

I like the confidence!

ozuce
11-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Hands down the dumbest thing ive read all day lmao

Beslol
11-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Hands down the dumbest thing ive read all day lmao

Mad cuz u aren't one of the Best mages like aze?

Vigilante
11-14-2015, 10:02 PM

Everyone is a best mage

Don't know about you tho ;)

Waug
11-14-2015, 11:21 PM
Everyone is a best mage

Ya they keep sleeping in underpowered and/or normal phases and pop out during OP phase, like we saw bestbears in last caps. ;d

humiiii
11-15-2015, 03:25 AM

Look at this fanboy

ozuce
11-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Aze is my friend pronunciate random

Gallantly
11-16-2015, 12:17 AM
Heyo aze my cute friend. Welcome back. Its funny bc u didnt make a thread like this b4. Is it bc of the 211 hit 330 armor and high dodge as an "Int" mage? lol. I want to 1-1 you. But dont use the excuse u used to say literally every time I asked you nicely for 1-1. "I dont waste my time with nubs". Well after i fought u few times I just have the feeling that your tournament enemy was Cloudwater. I mean it. youre not bad but ur not even close to best mage lol. Actually I wanted to quit endgame becaus its absolutely not a challenge anymore and since ive beaten the in-my-opinion hardest players, its not fun anymore. But k I will get weapon just to fight you. Greetings

Gallantly

Gallantly
11-16-2015, 11:14 AM
eh, somehow not able to post my recent screenshot when azefekie denied 1-1 again, even after his -comeback 1-1 thread lol. pm me via kik "Gallantly" if you want the screenshot. Greeting my girlfriend azefekie :))

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Beslol
11-16-2015, 05:01 PM
Aze is my friend pronunciate random

Yea such a random rit?

Cavoc
11-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Ya they keep sleeping in underpowered and/or normal phases and pop out during OP phase, like we saw bestbears in last caps. ;d

They buy heavy str outfits like its winter and when the Gucci new int set comes out they act like they're on spring break.

ozuce
11-18-2015, 11:51 PM
Yea such a random rit?
Yea you read it right gj

fblow
11-19-2015, 12:14 AM
Who's Aze. Never heard of that bedtime story.

Waug
11-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Who's Aze. Never heard of that bedtime story.

Aze is as fun as cloud water the difference is cloud never ever replied to me probably because me including everyone is in his/her ignore list. On the opposite aze is fun to talk with,

zaorago
11-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Lol is this thread real? Who would post a thread saying that they never lost? Be humble 2014'er.

Ssneakykills
11-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Lol is this thread real? Who would post a thread saying that they never lost? Be humble 2014'er.

You are pretty clueless on who aze is then because he started in the alpha stages

zaorago
11-20-2015, 04:56 PM
You are pretty clueless on who aze is then because he started in the alpha stages

"Who would post a thread saying that they never lost?" <- read 2013'er

That doesn't exclude the fact that he is so full of himself.

Vigilante
11-20-2015, 05:08 PM

I pretty clueless on what you said

Beslol
01-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Azefekboy lel

Ssneakykills
01-08-2016, 11:23 AM
"Who would post a thread saying that they never lost?" <- read 2013'er

That doesn't exclude the fact that he is so full of himself.

So are the majority of people who play pocket legends still

Burningdex
01-10-2016, 11:50 PM
So are the majority of people who play pocket legends still

do u still play??????

bruisey,gombos,pvpexpert
01-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Lol. Threads like this make me wonder why I quit PL...

Wait, no they dont.