PDA

View Full Version : New ideas on new warriors mythic weapons

Youngwezzy209
10-25-2015, 09:42 AM
Just thought about this new great idea on new warr mythic weapon during pvp. Since this weapon is more useful in pve than pvp I just thought about a new proc it make it more useful and last a lot longer in a clash or vs. When under 35% hp weapon have a chance to expolde and push back and as a 50% chance to stun near by enemies. This will make new mythic a bit op and also make jugg alot more useful since jugg is broken so easily now. since jugg as a 50% to cast a self heal under 35% hp new proc will make jugg skills way more useful to kick in the hp gain when enemies are stunned... I would like to know what do you guys think about this new idea posted on this thread

Youngwezzy209
10-25-2015, 09:55 AM
If you guys also have a new idea on warr new mythic weapon or wanting a buff please post or start a thread to encourage sts to buff new mythic weapons for warr since it really not that useful.

hallowring
10-26-2015, 01:55 AM
+1 ur idea is legit bro i like it and would also suggest that sts increase dmg on the new mythic warr wep X3

Ravager
10-30-2015, 01:46 AM
Its hard to get this to proc in PVP since everyone runs, spreads out or rogues dodge. Let the weapon proc on skill attacks as well as the current auto attacks.

supersyan
10-30-2015, 04:27 AM
Let it go.
Class is dead
Let it go
They don't care
Let it go . let it go. Let it gooooo......

supersyan
10-30-2015, 04:36 AM
Buffing the wep doesn't make any sense because it only helps the warriors who have the mythic swords and doesn't help the ones don't have the swords. And the benefit goes only to a small percent of AL warrior population. What need is fix the class imbalance and major overhaul of skills. Which I suspect we don't see untill next year Q4 of 2016 expansion.

vawaid
10-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Buffing the wep doesn't make any sense because it only helps the warriors who have the mythic swords and doesn't help the ones don't have the swords. And the benefit goes only to a small percent of AL warrior population. What need is fix the class imbalance and major overhaul of skills. Which I suspect we don't see untill next year Q4 of 2016 expansion.
I see nekro makes mages don't need to make 'buff mage in pvp' thread anymore. Maybe fixing warrior's weapon can fix the problem, because warriors are godlike in twink level. Buffing warrior can be imbalance in twink level.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."