PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite things in arcane legends?

noahgoulin
10-25-2015, 11:31 AM
As the title says ^^

Allows.
10-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Graphics style, effects, gameplay and the community

Vvildfire
10-25-2015, 11:48 AM
-Some vanities
-Looting good stuff
-Sometimes the gc
-New stuff, with new graphics
-The first 2 seconds of mage shield, or the first 2 seconds of Horn of Renew
-Defeating Paracelsus without dying once
-Quimby the Witless and Watson
-Gold
-When beggars/scammers/rude people get kicked from the guild
-New good friends (do they exist?)
-How close stash and auction are in Paradise Pier (and Garetta and Kraag but I never go there :s)
-The chat font that makes ">.<" and ":<" very cute :3
-When you accidentally merch something... It wasn't intentional!
-Ankhs from Klaas and Shazbot
-The feeling after having bought a new cool item (let's ignore the tears for the wasted gold for a moment here?)

Why not make a list of things we hate? It'd probably be longer than this x)

octavos
10-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Towns and interaction with other players. FTP, vanitys...and constantly updated.

If you are content with not being the best....AL will be one of the best games to play. Everything can be obtained with a bit of dedication and effort. But keeping up with the game updates, changes is also part of the challenge of AL.

Dimitrian
10-25-2015, 12:34 PM
What i love about AL?
-cheap arcanes;everyone can be OP with a little work
-social interface (best community evaar)
-the lore ;the devs cared more about the lore at the begginig,when they made cutscenes (such as the one where Gustav dies),but now they just put a few texts in the quests,and made a poor cutscene (the one when you start the Glintstone campaign).Even though noone gives a duck about the lore,i still love it.

Now let's see a list of what i don't like about AL:
-the lack of game balance (don't think i need to explain this)
-the attitude of the devs (how long has it been since G-M said they're working on a warrior buff on Maarkus's thread?)
-the lack of game content ; i'm not the "there's nothing to farm guy",but there really isn't anything to farm.I know,we've got the event,but i'm 200 points close to plat tier.What am i going to do after that?

Sorry i had to make a list of what i don't like about the game,but i'm half-hater.

Visiting
10-25-2015, 12:59 PM
I love to pew pew pew :>

Energizeric
10-25-2015, 01:12 PM
I like the feeling when you accomplish something that was hard or took a lot of time to do and when you achieve something that not many others have achieved. :)

Transfordark
10-25-2015, 01:50 PM
I love the arcane lag in this game.
So rare and unique.

Farmingizhard
10-25-2015, 02:01 PM
I love the arcane lag in this game.
So rare and unique.

rare??

11 char

Schnitzel
10-25-2015, 02:17 PM
One word: Friends

ilhanna
10-25-2015, 09:11 PM
I like how the rogue isn't built like women in a lot of other games, not willowy (legs up to their armpits) or impossibly bosomy.

I like the sound of mage laughter in the middle of a fight.

I like that incredibly wonderful feeling of working with a truly skilled warrior who knows how to save you when things get tight and crazy.

I like the powerful crash and boom that clock and firebolt make on impact.

I like how crit aimed shot kills.

I like to see the word Banished! among the thick of the mob. Yay pet!

ujangkampak
10-25-2015, 09:43 PM
All things :frog:

Voicia
10-25-2015, 10:24 PM
i like how you can interact with other people really easily there are so many wonderful people ive met in this game

Royalty
10-25-2015, 10:41 PM
EVERYTHING BUT LAG AND MEANIES :P

Pretty sure AL provides all the needs to one's mind xP

Helps you learn a tiny bit about economy too. How it works and stuff :3

Zylx
10-25-2015, 11:15 PM
The community is the one and only thing that's kept me here this long. So many great people

acewasabi
10-25-2015, 11:47 PM
I like that it's reasonably immersive for a mobile game. I like that the devs and mods have a lot of interaction with us and that feedback is often taken into account and incorporated into updates or events. I like that the economy is better now and a 1700 plat package actually gets you heaps. I like that it's totally possible to be pretty much top geared without having to buy plat if you can't/don't want to.

And like others, I mostly like how there are some cool people around. the players are definitely ALs biggest asset.

Thanks STS :)

edit: oh yeah, and I like massive pulls where everyone is working together to slay the enemy!

hallowring
10-26-2015, 12:16 AM
i like how things drop in auc (aka)things that no one could afford start to become affordable(^v^)yay!

xRyuzanki
10-26-2015, 03:33 AM
- Everything especially this :
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Andrisber
10-26-2015, 04:13 AM
Friends that quit, bad economy, quickly decreasing prices, ''well balanced classes'', recolored vanities, re-released events that aren't worth it to play, and checking auction twice a day.

Chronexia
10-26-2015, 04:44 AM
Friends that quit, bad economy, quickly decreasing prices, ''well balanced classes'', recolored vanities, re-released events that aren't worth it to play, and checking auction twice a day.

wow bro. chill.

Titanium
10-26-2015, 05:14 AM
Twinking is my fav thing in AL !

Gaprisha
10-26-2015, 05:44 AM
Rouge's are smexies
Mage's are piggies
Warrior's are fatties
and
Deary is op.

Powkachu
10-26-2015, 06:06 AM
Rouge's are smexies
Mage's are piggies
Warrior's are fatties
and
Deary is op.

Ikr............

That's why I named mine:

"Thebest"

;D

Gaprisha
10-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Ikr............

That's why I named mine:

"Thebest"

;D

All he does is think and blink :3

Powkachu
10-26-2015, 07:34 AM
All he does is think and blink :3

Thinky n blinky =maridos

xutreuqux
10-26-2015, 08:03 AM
I just love the AL twink PvP especially my twink guild where everyone is cheerful and chatty even in a guild war. And we often lose because of that but we still laugh xD and i love the pvp drama, the feeling after winning a vs with higher gears, stealing kills, the social aspect, the feeling when a nekro user joins our team, the feeling when my teammates thank me for turning the tide of battle (doesnt happen often). The feeling when still able to recover hp in a fffffing slobber pool that makes me unable to take packs quickly, the feeling when killing everyone in room, the feeling when winning a fair clash and run perfectly when they call backup and block and pm u with hate, the feeling when i succesfully avenged my guildies death, the feeling when i succesfully alternated maridos buffs, when not losing enemy toor curse combo, surviving without nekro, when recovered from ping spike in GW and still not dying, when succesfully convinced friend for loan, when able to pay debts quickly, when enemy team is trapped in slobber and toor and curse, when finally sold an item u been trying to sell for weeks, when theres many items in completed sales list, when someone takes my merch offer, and many more :3

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Mesti
10-26-2015, 01:07 PM
What I like about Al :
- Very lagg and dc
- Rouge op
What I dont like :
- Lagggggg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Imsofancy
10-26-2015, 06:10 PM
The people I have met along the way to my journey to the top. Or mid-section, haven't gotten on LB yet :3

Xdumbx
10-27-2015, 10:50 AM
Friends and finding people who are afk in pvp.

Iisolah
10-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Being able to play with anyone, anywhere at any time. :)

vawaid
10-28-2015, 12:57 AM
AFK is my favorite thing to do in this game.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Xdumbx
10-28-2015, 10:39 AM
AFK is my favorite thing to do in this game.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

*sees you afk in pvp* Time to fix my kdr ! ! ! ! ! ;).

sipackong
10-30-2015, 01:46 AM
My favorite thing is, 100k red ping in elite map. Lol

Iisolah
10-30-2015, 12:20 PM
The firework and sound when lockeds and eggs drop.