PDA

View Full Version : Is account selling leggal?

griokadib
10-25-2015, 12:44 PM
There are many facebook pages like Aluc,Arcane Legends etc pages ,wich have people who buy and sell accs for gold/real money.
Also there are many famous traders like Aron Vincente,etc who everyday sell accs.Why they do not get acc ban????I know selling acc is againts tos!Sts shall have some spyes cause everyday ppl scamm and get scammed
Also many ppl got banned for nothing(like my last char)

Ebezaanec
10-25-2015, 12:56 PM
There are many facebook pages like Aluc,Arcane Legends etc pages ,wich have people who buy and sell accs for gold/real money.
Also there are many famous traders like Aron Vincente,etc who everyday sell accs.Why they do not get acc ban????I know selling acc is againts tos!Sts shall have some spyes cause everyday ppl scamm and get scammed
Also many ppl got banned for nothing(like my last char)

I think you answered your own question.

Transfordark
10-25-2015, 01:47 PM
So your complaining that other acc sellers didnt get caught while you did and crying that you got banned.
Seems legit.

Kakashis
10-25-2015, 02:26 PM
You'll either get banned or scammed. Don't do it! It's just a game

Seoratrek
10-25-2015, 02:32 PM
It is not allowed. If you happen to run into these sorts of places, please let our support team know by emailing support@spacetimestudios.com. Thanks!

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.