PDA

View Full Version : Level 41 pvp/level 43/44 pvp

smishy
10-26-2015, 11:03 AM
Which one is better and more active level 41 pvp or level 44 pvp.

Which guilds is there?

Do you need lots of paras/eyes to compete?

mesalin
10-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Well. Both active. There play lots of maxed out players to gain better and better kills and less deaths. Well I don't think you need para there but it will help you alot.

<Forgiveness>

kjed
10-26-2015, 12:41 PM
Well. Both active. There play lots of maxed out players to gain better and better kills and less deaths. Well I don't think you need para there but it will help you alot.

<Forgiveness>
is 41 active?

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

mesalin
10-26-2015, 12:44 PM
is 41 active?

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk
Like you see above. Both lvls are active. Well they were month ago, maybe something's changed i don't play PvP there;)

<Forgiveness>

Ophelia
10-26-2015, 11:26 PM
Hi Smish,

I left endgame for lvl 43-44 bracket,
And I'm glad to say...I haven't had any regrets.

Clash and game mechanics wise, I do believe it's similar to endgame. Plus point : it's a smaller community,
- we don't have many players with max paras and eyes
- guilds are more closely knitted, if that's your kinda thing
- no unnecessary drama shizz
- blocking and trash talking is kept at a minimal level (naturally with a few outliers)

I'm in guild Sainted.
We are much smaller in numbers as compared to our rival guilds put together -- Turbo, The Comrades and Prove. However, guildies here are very committed to helping each other in pvp as well as events.

From my understanding, majority of lvl 41s levelled up to join our bracket. I'm one of the newer additions to th guild Sainted but they were previously twinking at 41 and have moved up since.

smishy
10-27-2015, 05:44 AM
Hi Smish,

I left endgame for lvl 43-44 bracket,
And I'm glad to say...I haven't had any regrets.

Clash and game mechanics wise, I do believe it's similar to endgame. Plus point : it's a smaller community,
- we don't have many players with max paras and eyes
- guilds are more closely knitted, if that's your kinda thing
- no unnecessary drama shizz
- blocking and trash talking is kept at a minimal level (naturally with a few outliers)

I'm in guild Sainted.
We are much smaller in numbers as compared to our rival guilds put together -- Turbo, The Comrades and Prove. However, guildies here are very committed to helping each other in pvp as well as events.

From my understanding, majority of lvl 41s levelled up to join our bracket. I'm one of the newer additions to th guild Sainted but they were previously twinking at 41 and have moved up since.

I'm not the type of person who likes to join a pvp guild, i pretty much like to solo it with the help of friends, i don't mind people who have max op gear (That doesn't mean they are good), so i'll be moving there now.

Vixenne
10-27-2015, 08:28 AM
I agree that it's less drama in this bracket. A lot more chilling here. See you there hopefully :)

smishy
10-27-2015, 09:45 AM
I don't care much about drama, but it's good to not have much. So i'll be going to 44 pvp so ya'll better watch out because i'm coming :)