PDA

View Full Version : Spider Queen Wrist Bow Vanity Need Fix

nightmaresmoke
10-26-2015, 03:36 PM
As the title say the graphics on the event vanity weapon is on the wrist Again.... like the eloi bow i didn't play to reach plat tier just to have a broken vanity.

G-M
10-26-2015, 04:16 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We'll take a look.

extrapayah
10-26-2015, 06:54 PM
wait a sec, i reported it days ago in bug issues sub forum, and the one that is put on general discussion is actually responded? this is strange, but anyway please also fix eloia bow, and mage's gun handle is a bit far from the palm, you can see the handle past the finger

thank you :D

nightmaresmoke
10-26-2015, 07:00 PM
wait a sec, i reported it days ago in bug issues sub forum, and the one that is put on general discussion is actually responded? this is strange, but anyway please also fix eloia bow, and mage's gun handle is a bit far from the palm, you can see the handle past the finger

thank you :D

And the jord and ash vanities for mages have a weird stance when using a gun the feet positioned in an awkward way..

Ceuidear
10-27-2015, 03:39 AM
It appears that the glowing effect of bow is from knees which should be from wrist.

Tindirin
10-27-2015, 03:56 AM

Also,

Please please please, anddddd please Fix the Goblin Gas Mask for Mage vanity.
Looks like jellyfish on top :(:(:(

Jazzi
10-27-2015, 04:28 AM

G-M,

This is a typical example why most technical issues are being posted in general discussion largely. The vanity's issue had been reported properly in the bugs section. Same goes for Eloia's bow. Unfortunately we did not receive any attention there, thus compelling people to post in general discussion.

In all other RPGs and MMOrpgs I have ever played(all of them PC games, but this should be irrelevant) the technical issues and bugs section of the forum always had the highest priority for the game company. In some bigger companies such as Blizzard they even have dedicated personnel just for that and replies are made within minutes.

Please consider to maybe implement a similar approach to our forum. Not asking for dedicated personnel, just a higher priority and seeing actual replies there.

Tyvm for your consideration!

nightmaresmoke
10-27-2015, 09:56 AM
G-M,

This is a typical example why most technical issues are being posted in general discussion largely. The vanity's issue had been reported properly in the bugs section. Same goes for Eloia's bow. Unfortunately we did not receive any attention there, thus compelling people to post in general discussion.

In all other RPGs and MMOrpgs I have ever played(all of them PC games, but this should be irrelevant) the technical issues and bugs section of the forum always had the highest priority for the game company. In some bigger companies such as Blizzard they even have dedicated personnel just for that and replies are made within minutes.

Please consider to maybe implement a similar approach to our forum. Not asking for dedicated personnel, just a higher priority and seeing actual replies there.

Tyvm for your consideration!

IKR reported the eloi bow problem before at technical issues and bugs section but didn't get a single reply from sts team so now with the new spider queen issue i decided to put on general discussion, and well what do you know gets a reply immediately and from G-M at that so i guess sts needs to hire new employees to handle the technical section so bugs can be studied and tested well so and will be fixed right away and people will not be posting on a different forum section just to get noticed by the sts team.

Astrea
10-27-2015, 10:01 AM
so i guess sts needs to hire new employees to handle the technical section so bugs can be studied and tested well so and will be fixed right away and people will not be posting on a different forum section just to get noticed by the sts team.

You Don't Say !!