PDA

View Full Version : Green items!

Vextion
05-23-2011, 08:10 AM
I just had a question regarding items that have text in green.

I understand that these items are enchanted and are abit more special than the standard items,but my question is, are they worth anything?

Should i just vendor them or sell them on the auction house thing i am yet to learn about?

Also these are level 10-15 greens i am talking about.

Thanks alot.

Darkfader
05-23-2011, 08:16 AM
There is some good ones and worth of some good money too. Especially if you have green lvl 10 items. Find them from consigment shop and see what for those are sold, if there isn't any for sale it might still be expensive and save for while and look againa from consigment shop if there is any for sale. Also many players knows at forums what items are worth of so you can post into traders market price checks and get known are they worth of anything.

Riccits
05-23-2011, 08:20 AM
most arent that valuable, but there are some rare greens too.. it really depends.

Vextion
05-23-2011, 08:27 AM
I see thank you for the answers

P.s what is the consigment shop and how can i find it? Thanks!

Darkfader
05-23-2011, 09:19 AM
I see thank you for the answers

P.s what is the consigment shop and how can i find it? Thanks!

It is located in balefort castle(town) from spawn straight and first to left and those three guys standing on chest are running consigment shop.
You can there leave your items for sale or buy items.

Vextion
05-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Thank you very much for the info!

JemNI
05-23-2011, 11:18 AM
I typically check the stats of the green against what I currently have. Harder to get a true comparison for stuff I can't equip, but it will still show you if it does better damage, etc. than your current stuff. If the green does better, then keep it. If it does considerably worse, then it's probably not worth keeping. You will also get an idea after playing a while, what drops frequently vs. what seems rare and possibly of value. The things that will for sure be worth something even as a green would be guns but I've never ever seen one drop in my lap until after lvl 30 or so.

superss
05-23-2011, 11:26 AM
IMO low level greens are rare, equal to a pink (around level 5-20) high levels are trash (like AO greens) just liquidate em.

JaytB
05-23-2011, 11:32 AM
I just had a question regarding items that have text in green.

I understand that these items are enchanted and are abit more special than the standard items,but my question is, are they worth anything?

Should i just vendor them or sell them on the auction house thing i am yet to learn about?

Also these are level 10-15 greens i am talking about.

Thanks alot.

I think you're mixing 2 things up. You're calling the green items 'enchanted', while 'enchanted' is crafted lvl55 megamage gear. They give you green sparkles (when using enchanted gemstone staff at least), but they're definitely not green items.

Green items are generally referred to as 'rare' items. At around lv 10-15 most of them definitely can get sold, although don't expect to get rich in doing so. But, then again, it beats selling them from your inventory :)

Mothwing
05-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Yea i'm like....i have a whole inventory of greens and youre calling em enchanted?!?!?!?! What am i missing?!?! LOL uh no. Green items are pretty much worthless unless rare and on high demand.

I will say this once and only once. Just because its so called "rare" doesnt mean it's gonna have a high price. Take the Void Rift and Cosmos items. They're rare but nobody wants them anymore cause of sewer items. They only live up to the potential of being "rare" if they're on HIGH DEMAND.

Kingofhurtz
05-23-2011, 05:36 PM
There are some low level greens that are sought after such as a level 10 Elf Guards Gem Blade just as an example. Yanis may have made a list. One sec. Pretty much anything else, liquidate.

Otukura
05-23-2011, 11:45 PM
Assassin's Xbows level 10-12 are worth a pretty penny. check for those :P

TheClownSquad
06-01-2011, 09:32 AM
@Mothwing I have to disagree with ya there... I found the void gun and bow set great till I leveled up to 55 and I probably will continue to use it, saving the trouble of getting 1.5 MIL for only ONE item.