PDA

View Full Version : Orc tags

plutos
10-26-2015, 09:44 PM
Actually how many orctags we can actually farm perday?
Just curious

-Garria-

Zeus
10-26-2015, 09:47 PM
You can farm an unlimited amount, essentially. There's a trick to orc tags. If you craft the shaman effigy dolls, opening 1 of them will grant you 1 orc tag.

What I did was do the dailies and craft shaman dolls. The elite repeatable quest is a waste of time, ankhs, and gold. One should only do it if they are farming for jewels or orc fangs/shaman effigy materials.

plutos
10-26-2015, 09:50 PM
You can farm an unlimited amount, essentially. There's a trick to orc tags. If you craft the shaman effigy dolls, opening 1 of them will grant you 1 orc tag.

What I did was do the dailies and craft shaman dolls. The elite repeatable quest is a waste of time, ankhs, and gold. One should only do it if they are farming for jewels or orc fangs/shaman effigy materials.
Thks Zeus for the info.
Appreciate that

-Garria-

Ascents
10-27-2015, 03:17 PM

Where do we farm these effigy dolls?

Kharjojo
10-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Gredients drops in new garetta maps, just take a look to your crafting station to see the necessary to craft an effigy (lock hairs, bead necklace and armor scrap).

Hionadera
10-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Where do we farm these effigy dolls?

You farm the materials from Glintstone map or you buy those items from auction to craft effigy dolls

Motherless_Child
10-27-2015, 03:27 PM

Ditto that..............

Ascents
10-27-2015, 03:29 PM
You farm the materials from Glintstone map or you buy those items from auction to craft effigy dolls

Yes but, where is the recipe?

Hionadera
10-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Yes but, where is the recipe?

Look inside your crafting station

Ascents
10-27-2015, 04:58 PM
Look inside your crafting station

Where do we farm those ingredients and is it hard to do so?

vawaid
10-28-2015, 12:55 AM
Where do we farm those ingredients and is it hard to do so?
it's not even hard. Just do map 1, repeat it over and over. you will understand what I say after you go farm map 1.

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."