PDA

View Full Version : No to buff warr..read more...

glendame
10-27-2015, 01:31 AM
no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys. :)

Arachnophobik
10-27-2015, 01:34 AM
We need a jugg fix for endgame tho

Zeus
10-27-2015, 01:43 AM
An equally geared rogue should almost always be able to kill an equally geared warrior. Sorry!

An equally geared Mage should almost always be able to kill an equally geared warrior. Sorry!

Warriors do need balancing because right now, there is no Rock Paper Scissors combat triangle. There's just rock and scissors absolutely destroying the paper (tanks).

glendame
10-27-2015, 02:24 AM
An equally geared rogue should almost always be able to kill an equally geared warrior. Sorry!

An equally geared Mage should almost always be able to kill an equally geared warrior. Sorry!

Warriors do need balancing because right now, there is no Rock Paper Scissors combat triangle. There's just rock and scissors absolutely destroying the paper (tanks).

i did not say the best rogues or mages with 20 paras and 20 eyes. i was talking about "most" of them cant. :)

glendame
10-27-2015, 02:31 AM
We need a jugg fix for endgame tho

right, thats true. :)

Zeus
10-27-2015, 02:33 AM
i did not say the best rogues or mages with 20 paras and 20 eyes. i was talking about "most" of them cant. :)

You said most compared to a well geared warrior. Well, of course if you're under geared you will lose. However equal geared (note I did not say max) you should not lose.

glendame
10-27-2015, 02:48 AM
You said most compared to a well geared warrior. Well, of course if you're under geared you will lose. However equal geared (note I did not say max) you should not lose.

you dont have to say sorry becaue were not talking about about the same situation :)

from my observation, in a common scenario 2v2 warr and rogue vs rogue and rogue or rogue and mage, they often cry " the omg tank'.

i dont often hear omg the rogue or omg the mage. again common scenario.

Order
10-27-2015, 03:58 AM
my dmg 814 36% crit with nekro 4800hp with legend bow , armor and helm can kill warrior with 3k armor using the new mythic helm and new mythic weapon

Twink warriors are OP endgame warriors Trash
For me? Buff the new weapon for warriors not the warrior when sts buff the warrior , warrior twinks will rule.

Titanium
10-27-2015, 04:19 AM
my dmg 814 36% crit with nekro 4800hp with legend bow , armor and helm can kill warrior with 3k armor using the new mythic helm and new mythic weapon

For me? Buff the new weapon for warriors not the warrior when sts buff the warrior , warrior twinks will rule.

814 dmg and 36% crit vs maxed tank ?

I'm pretty sure you are lacking on stats department. David vs Goliath used be very inspirational story in the Old Testament. I'm pretty sure it won't be reedited in PvP.

When i hear word "twink" Im loling.

glendame
10-27-2015, 05:04 AM

I dont think so bud.. unless that warr is a _ _ _ _ .

Order
10-27-2015, 06:24 AM
814 dmg and 36% crit vs maxed tank ?

I'm pretty sure you are lacking on stats department. David vs Goliath used be very inspirational story in the Old Testament. I'm pretty sure it won't be reedited in PvP.

When i hear word "twink" Im loling.

My bad he use elon bulwark pm savagedrone if u dont believe :)

Order
10-27-2015, 06:29 AM

vawaid
10-27-2015, 07:38 AM
tanks here just say "fix juggernaut". And nothing happens. No jug fix to today

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

Khicho
10-27-2015, 07:52 AM
This post is ridiculous really. First off forget about twinks. I know there is a community of people that play them but I highly doubt that Sts invests all this money into their game have only mages and rogues play endgame.

If you are having difficulty beating and equally geared tank than you just need to practice.

Tanks are armor, hit point, and damage deficient at end game. And it has been this way for over 2 seasons. It is neglectful and ridiculous to be honest. You can not find a skilled rogue or mage at end game that would argue this.

It's not about tanks dominating or any class dominating for that matter. It's about balance and right now there is non.

It's fine though because the end result will be that Sts will continue to lose lots of really good players simply due to neglect.

Eldorado
10-27-2015, 07:58 AM
no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys. :)
In twink level most likely warriors will win even in 1 vs 1 but in endgame in 1 vs 1 then warrior will most likely lose. But in 5 vs 5 the more warriors will definely win as hor gives invulnerability to the whole group with great timing they can be invulnerable for the whole match. That is why I agree with you, no buff to warrior class. Invulnerability + more survivability (If buffed) is imba already. Remove anks and remove 1 hit kill from bosses, sts is absurb making warriors 1 - 2 hits by bosses as well, it should only be applicable to mages and rogues only then warriors will be needed again. STS system kill warrior and not warrior being weak. Sts should think of another way and remove ankhs as their primary milk farm. Is damage, luck, exp, speed elixir, lock chest popping(best item in one place and it requires $) not enough? Sts implemented ankhs but they also make sure all of us can be 1 hit by bosses. In my opinion it is pure greed already.

Zeus
10-27-2015, 08:46 AM
you dont have to say sorry becaue were not talking about about the same situation :)

from my observation, in a common scenario 2v2 warr and rogue vs rogue and rogue or rogue and mage, they often cry " the omg tank'.

The situation you just described does not make a warrior overpowered.

Kyle Paule
10-27-2015, 08:57 AM

Waiting for ur another comment(:

Robhawk
10-27-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't want to be the mood killer but i can remember the release of arcane maul. I don't exactly know how many of my 30k pvp death went to warriors stun locking my mage with the glitched arcane maul that had a stun ignoring stun immunity on top of its huge damage output. At that time an average warrior with just arcane maul could start the fight with axe or skyward -> stun -> do big damage -> then arcane maul procs -> stun -> do big damage -> hit samaels AA -> "stun" -> do big damage -> dead -> repeat.

I cant remember a single warrior complaining about that and i can tell you it wasn't fun at all to play as a mage against warriors at this time, STG fixed that after nearly 2 years! So now juggernaut isn't fixed for some weeks/month -> i feel ya! :snowman:

glendame
10-27-2015, 09:46 AM

i did not mentioned op. what im saying is they are already tough enough.

maybe they are looking for a fix in skill/s or change in weapon type and better roles in pve. but definitely not a buff.

what "buff" u looking for sir? add 100 str there 500 hp here and 1000 more armor? lol

Kingofninjas
10-27-2015, 09:54 AM

maybe they are looking for a fix in skill/s or change in weapon type. but definitely not a buff.

what "buff" u looking for sir? add 100 str there 500 hp here and 1000 more armor? lol

If you losing to tanks it is your fault. You are the one messing up, and its not because the tank is overpowered.

glendame
10-27-2015, 10:02 AM
now im losing to tanks? :(

again sir, i did not mention any word saying tanks are op. i said they are "tough enough" and just needs some adjustments in gear or skill/s.

i never run from a tank 1v1. fyi.

kixkaxx
10-27-2015, 10:21 AM

maybe they are looking for a fix in skill/s or change in weapon type and better roles in pve. but definitely not a buff.

Not enough , tank should have 3000 damage and 6000 armor to compete with Mage and rogue

glendame
10-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Not enough , tank should have 3000 damage and 6000 armor to compete with Mage and rogue

maybe add more.. then change game to arcane warriors. xD

Pedgon
10-27-2015, 11:04 AM

Humm..should i laugh with this? or cry? Not really sure.. :stupid:

Haligali
10-27-2015, 11:19 AM

i have 1 para gem and 5 eye gem on my rogue, other are regular gems or standard finesse and missing 2 gem in my bow still, forager potency armor and imbued brutality helm, average gear. warriors die sometimes event without crit.

Zeus
10-27-2015, 11:20 AM

Warriors do require a buff. Their juggernaut breaks left and right unless they are extremely skilled and extremely heavy on the armor (which is rare, not to mention expensive). And all this, for what? To survive against average rogues or sorcerers?

In a 2v2 situation, if you do not have a heal shield then there are ways to get around this. Yes the warrior side has the advantage in this case but that doesn't mean they are overpowered. It just means that your team is imbalances and you require a tank.

Please tell me, when should 2 DPS ever win against a balanced team of 1 tank 1 DPS? That just does not make sense.

Imsofancy
10-27-2015, 12:21 PM
now im losing to tanks? :(

again sir, i did not mention any word saying tanks are op. i said they are "tough enough" and just needs some adjustments in gear or skill/s.

i never run from a tank 1v1. fyi.

*cough* dont use SSS and malison in pvp *cough*

rustygun
10-27-2015, 12:53 PM
In twink level most likely warriors will win even in 1 vs 1 but in endgame in 1 vs 1 then warrior will most likely lose. But in 5 vs 5 the more warriors will definely win as hor gives invulnerability to the whole group with great timing they can be invulnerable for the whole match. That is why I agree with you, no buff to warrior class. Invulnerability + more survivability (If buffed) is imba already. Remove anks and remove 1 hit kill from bosses, sts is absurb making warriors 1 - 2 hits by bosses as well, it should only be applicable to mages and rogues only then warriors will be needed again. STS system kill warrior and not warrior being weak. Sts should think of another way and remove ankhs as their primary milk farm. Is damage, luck, exp, speed elixir, lock chest popping(best item in one place and it requires $) not enough? Sts implemented ankhs but they also make sure all of us can be 1 hit by bosses. In my opinion it is pure greed already.

If u talking Invulnerability in tank heal that's like 2 sec I can't even recover HP with that vs a rogue or mage plus If your team lack skill and don't know how to utilize that 2 sec too bad and tanks were build to take DMG, I get stun on jug because too much DMG taken to even cast self heal from jug it breaks. I Remember when rogue need skills and experience to kill tanks or vise versa, now any pve player can jump into PvP first time and kill experience tanks easy if equally geared or a little less geared.. Vengeful blood is crap only thing its good for is returning mana when vs another tank its no good against any other class equally geared worst in clash die as u heal... 84k HP 3k armor feels like crap.. Don't want any nerf just fix imbalance in tanks

rustygun
10-27-2015, 01:18 PM

Excuse me big hunk of useless meat is more accurate... Really what's the point of investing in tank? engaging a rogue/mage first heal while on heal HP drop %25 have to nekro then jug to preserve jug and recover HP .. Good luck reaching second heal second jug or second nekro, even if u reach second heal you still die you don't recover HP fast enough 45 sec CD jug needed with heal to recover that is if jug don't break this doesn't reflect the purpose of jug "Breaking!".. I do like that rogues/mages have such capabilities but the fun in tanking is who can keep team alive longer.. that's the fun when my DPS take out your DPS based on my skills as a tank dont mind the dmg dps, I like it all but not when it feel like a one hit kill Boss in pve.. Please fix tank bring us back in the game or we gona have an endgame extinction of tanks..

Mucsi
10-27-2015, 01:22 PM
Warriors need buff. At least 4500 armor at endgame imo

Zeus
10-27-2015, 02:07 PM

You cannot be invulnerable the whole match. STG put in shield CDs to insure that is not possible. When there is a tank stack, as a DPS you wait until one tank gets stunned and then pounce on that tank as a group with everything in your Arsenal. It's not that hard...

Imsofancy
10-27-2015, 02:14 PM
You cannot be invulnerable the whole match. STG put in shield CDs to insure that is not possible. When there is a tank stack, as a DPS you wait until one tank gets stunned and then pounce on that tank as a group with everything in your Arsenal. It's not that hard...

So that's how someone can win a 5 tank attack, STUN!

rustygun
10-27-2015, 02:32 PM
I don't want to be the mood killer but i can remember the release of arcane maul. I don't exactly know how many of my 30k pvp death went to warriors stun locking my mage with the glitched arcane maul that had a stun ignoring stun immunity on top of its huge damage output. At that time an average warrior with just arcane maul could start the fight with axe or skyward -> stun -> do big damage -> then arcane maul procs -> stun -> do big damage -> hit samaels AA -> "stun" -> do big damage -> dead -> repeat.

I cant remember a single warrior complaining about that and i can tell you it wasn't fun at all to play as a mage against warriors at this time, STG fixed that after nearly 2 years! So now juggernaut isn't fixed for some weeks/month -> i feel ya! :snowman:

Did any Warrior protest against the idea of buffing mages I always say mages should not get stun on arcane shield.. So its just about an imbalance advantage warrior been nerfing over time maul is just a weapon did you notice any tank calling for nerf.. I notice dps always calling for nerf even with nekro I said no even before I own one because my ambition tell me I'm gona get one one day Tbh I hate nerfing.. But even with fixing jug how will that affect mages you still out heal our low DMG

Robinzzzz
10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
"save the warriors"

Ipoopsy
10-27-2015, 02:35 PM
PVE or PVP:

Wars are fine at end game or twink lvls.

It's just that rogs are too OP. They need to be nerf a little bit. No matter if its PVP or PVE, rog are OP in ALL Lvls.

rustygun
10-27-2015, 02:36 PM

Yes only one tank control bubble

rustygun
10-27-2015, 02:38 PM
PVE or PVP:

It's just that rogs are too OP. They need to be nerf a little bit. No matter if its PVP or PVE, rog are OP in ALL Lvls.

Leave rogues alone this is not about rogue DMG output they earn that mage and rogue are equal tank just need to fix

rustygun
10-27-2015, 02:44 PM
PVE or PVP:

If sts Nerf rogue they gona have to nerf mages too or rogue is food for mage they egual now....rogue is a complicated toon and all good rogue spend years homing skills is not that they ops you meet skilled players

Franocazzzo
10-27-2015, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=glendame;2307204]no to buff warr in pvp. they are already extremely tough. as "most" mages, rogues (alone or in a group) are not even able to bring down a single well-geared warrior in tdf, ctf.

in pve, i guess sts has to take a look into possibilities. dont get me wrong. i love the big guys. :)[/QUOTE

Lol I can already tell your a Twink and know absolutely nothing about pvp. I vsed a undeterred rogue with just new wep and a crappy arcane ring today. I had almost max armor and dmg and got rekted simply. I even went 3 skill once and didn't survive. Please do not talk about tanks if you don't know facts. Thank you

Mariohekmat
10-27-2015, 02:57 PM

I really laughed at reading this lol warriors do need buff whats the point of juggernaut if mobs in pve brakes it? Or dps in pvp warriors are getting nerfed more and more every day how can a warrior get stuned while he got nekro shield and on charged jugg? Rogues or mage can kill any warrior easly buff warriors!! And have u seen warriors armor?? A rogue can have 2.4k armor these days

Mariohekmat
10-27-2015, 03:00 PM
PVE or PVP:

Lol wars are fine? Go play warrior in pvp/pve lets see how long till u quit and go play mage/rogue

rustygun
10-27-2015, 03:02 PM
PVE or PVP:

To be honest I don't get twinks... I like moving forward trying new gears etc ...I'd be bored

rustygun
10-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Lol wars are fine? Go play warrior in pvp/pve lets see how long till u quit and go play mage/rogue

Haha true word.. I just stand in town and fall asleep in real time if no one who like baggage call me to tag along can't solo nothing if I do try I end up frustrated..

Dimitrian
10-27-2015, 03:44 PM

Ironnically,Fibus's signature is: "Paper is fine.Nerf rock.-Scrissors"
From this i can guess the scrissors are the mages,the rocks are the rogues, and the papers are the warriors.

rustygun
10-27-2015, 03:55 PM

Here is where skills and experience comes into play if you can't figure out the weakness in this line up then sorry I cant share I'm already a weak tank by default..

glendame
10-27-2015, 03:58 PM
*cough* dont use SSS and malison in pvp *cough*

sorry Pro. cough cough cough* zzzz

rustygun
10-27-2015, 04:02 PM
Ironnically,Fibus's signature is: "Paper is fine.Nerf rock.-Scrissors"
From this i can guess the scrissors are the mages,the rocks are the rogues, and the papers are the warriors.

Yes tank is paper.. Certain death is sure vs equally geared rogue or mage